Your Favourite Second In Line

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

White Princess

Nobility
City
Natal
Country
Brazil
1 - Amalia of the Netherlands.
2 - Elisabeth of Belgium
3 - Ingrid Alexandra of Norway
4 - Leonor of Spain
5 - Christian of Denmark
6 - Hisahito of Japan

I'm sorry if I forgot somebody. Almost of them are girls! :rolleyes:

I would like to be Elisabeth of Belgium, in order to have Mathilde as a mother.

I would like to be Elisabeth of Belgium, in order to have Mathilde as a mother.
Good answer...but in my opinion I would like to be Philippe (who is ever an Heir to a Throne) in order to have Mathilde as wife...

I understand !

then I would be P. Leonor to have Queen Sofia as grandmother.

1 - Amalia of the Netherlands.
2 - Elisabeth of Belgium
3 - Ingrid Alexandra of Norway
4 - Leonor of Spain
5 - Christian of Denmark
6 - Hisahito of Japan

I'm sorry if I forgot somebody. Almost of them are girls! :rolleyes:
Can I add:
Prince Umberto of Savoy;
Andrea Casiraghi;
Prince Nicholas of Romania?

And, of course, Archduke Amedeo of Austria-Este, best known as Prince Amedeo of Belgium, Heir to the Dukedom of Modena...

Prince Jacques of Monaco
He is not ten years old yet but he is attending a lot of royal functions and events. He seems to have learned quite a lot.

Elisabeth of Belgium, and Charles of Luxembourg...even though little Charles is 3rd and not 2nd.;)?

Prince Jacques of Monaco
He is not ten years old yet but he is attending a lot of royal functions and events. He seems to have learned quite a lot.
However, he is first in line to the throne. His sister who attends most events with him is second :flowers:

Last edited:
Elisabeth of Belgium, and Charles of Luxembourg...even though little Charles is 3rd and not 2nd.;)?
Elisabeth is 1st in line (Gabriel is 2nd). And Charles is 2nd (his father is 1st).

My favourite seconds are Princess Alexia, Infanta Sofia, Princess Ingrid Alexandra, Princess Estelle, and Prince Christian.

Elisabeth is 1st in line (Gabriel is 2nd). And Charles is 2nd (his father is 1st).

My favourite seconds are Princess Alexia, Infanta Sofia, Princess Ingrid Alexandra, Princess Estelle, and Prince Christian.

So, among that generation of European royals (<18 years of age) only Gabriel, Gabriella and Charles are not included in your favorites?

The other European 'seconds' among the royals are a bit older: William and Joseph-Wenzel.

So, among that generation of European royals (<18 years of age) only Gabriel, Gabriella and Charles are not included in your favorites?

The other European 'seconds' among the royals are a bit older: William and Joseph-Wenzel.
I truly like Charles, he is so cuteeee!!! But I have a special spot for the ones I mentioned above :flowers:

Indeed. Most seconds are young, while William and Joseph-Wenzel are the oldest. I wonder if William is the oldest 2nd. But isn't Moulay Rachid a 2nd too? (a rare case where the 2nd is older than the 1st).

My favourite seconds are:
Infanta Sofía
Prince Charles of Luxembourg
Prince Christian of Denmark
Princess Estelle of Sweden
Princess Ingrid Alexandra of Norway
Prince Gabriel of Belgium

I truly like Charles, he is so cuteeee!!! But I have a special spot for the ones I mentioned above :flowers:

Indeed. Most seconds are young, while William and Joseph-Wenzel are the oldest. I wonder if William is the oldest 2nd. But isn't Moulay Rachid a 2nd too? (a rare case where the 2nd is older than the 1st).

Prince William is pretty surely oldest 2nd in Erope but I am quiet sure that in some Arab monarchies is even older 2nds on line of succession.

My favorites:

princess Estelle of Sweden
prince William of Britain
prince Christian of Denmark
infanta Sovia of Spain

Last edited:
Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume is 8 months older than the Duke of Cambridge.

Back
Top Bottom