Your Favourite Royal Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My 3 favourite Royal Families

Jordan
Iran
Britain

Britain- Interesting family that never stops
Netherlands- a family that has a great sense of humor
Monaco- related to Princess Grace

tho ottoman royal family
egypt royal family
and netherland

The Imperial Family of Iran
Because they are all so courageous and I admire HIM Empress Farah for many reasons.

The Royal Family of Spain
Because I admire their dignity and natural behavior and also because of my personal Spanish roots.

The Royal Family of Belgium
Because I find them sympathetic and I admire the way they try to keep their contry all in one.

;)

I am a huge fan of the Grand Ducal Family of Luxembourg (especially the boys:wub:) and I love the Princely Family of Monaco. I was a fan of Diana and the British Family but when she died I lost interest. I still keep up with Prince William and Harry.

I started following the British Royals after Diana came onto the scene, over 25 years ago. I like the Danish RF and sometimes the Dutch.

Great Britain- especially the Princess of Wales and her sons

Monaco- Prince Albert and his kids

Denmark- Countess Alexandra

1. Monaco
2. Belgium
3. Sweden- Only because of Victoria!

I'm changing my slightly to

Belgium
Greece
Netherlands

with honorable menstion to Spain, Norway and England.

Lets see my top 3 favorites would have to be........

1 Luxembourg-:wub: they have very hot princes
2. Monaco- the glamour and glitz
3. The Netherlands -Their kids are the cutest!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowers:

My favorite royal families are the Grand duke of Luxembourg, Sweden Royal Family and Denmark's royal family.

She's so pretty

Back when I was 14, around the time of the death of Princess Diana (and me learning about Prince William for the first time), I saw Princess Victoria in the National Enquirer for the first time, ironically it was a story about her having anorexia. Before that I didn't know about any royals outside of Britain, or fairytale/Disney stories:lol:

And 10 years later I still find Victoria, and even her sibling very attractive, next to the BRF, the Swedish royal family is one of my favorites.

I still find Victoria, and even her sibling very attractive, next to the BRF, the Swedish royal family is one of my favorites.
To be honest, while the BRF is "my" royal family, I think the Swedish royals are both attractive and well educated. I know they all are at least bi-lingual, if not multi-lingual whereas the BRF are not. :ohmy:

Well at least the Queen is fluent in French and William did try to learn Swahili (he might know Spanish) since he spent time in Latin America (during gap year).

It used to be a requirement of royals to be multilingual and well educated. But those were back in the days when they were treated more as true rulers and not just celebrities.

And there are some attractive members of the BRF, it's just some of them...

the monaco royals are my favorite they all know at least 3-4 languages
and they are all :angel:

the monaco royals are my favorite they all know at least 3-4 languages
and they are all :angel:
Well maybe not :angel: or they would be that perfect that they would bore us to tears! ;)

They are, however, multi-lingual and very cosmopolitan. :cool:

My fav 3 are:-

1. Spain
2. Denmark
3. Norway

mine are:
Norway (I respect Mette-Marit and Haakon)
Spain (Letizia impresses me all the time :wub: )
Denmark (Can't forget Christian marching with the band last summer :flowers: )

1- Britian( i adore her majesty queen Elizabeth ll)
2- Netherlands ( maxima is the best princess in the world)
3- sweden ( victoria is a great CP and she wll be the great queen of sweden)

1.Sweden
2.Jordan Because of Queen Noor
3.Monaco Because of the Late Princess Grace

What are your three favourite royal families in the world? please state the three that you are most interested in and also state why they are your favourite. is it the history? the bling that they wear? they're grand palaces and castles? they're money? or they're personalities. What is your first, second and third??
So in other words what keeps you hooked onto these three royal families like no other. I know some people may like nearly all of them but try hard to pick the three you cherish most.

1. Denmark - Crown Princess Mary is probably the most beautiful current Crown Princess. I love how she met her husband (at the Olympics), and I look forward to following them throughout their reign as monarchs.

2. Sweden - Crown Princess Victoria will probably be the only reigning Queen in europe among her generation, and it will be the first female coronation I'll probably see in my lifetime. I'm excited for it!

3. A tie between Great Britian and Monoco - GB is pretty much the only royal family that is mentioned in the US press, and then it's usually anit-Camilla stories on the front cover of the supermarket tabloids (which I lap up like a thristy dog at her water bowl). Monoco for it's connection to the US via Princess Grace Kelly.

Back
Top Bottom