Your Favourite Royal Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wub:Denmark- Cute CP couple, cute kids, cute all around.. Family just down to earth

Britain- History and honestly...entertaining:lol:
Spain- No real reason, i just like them....great family genes though:)

Spain- Maybe I am bias because they represent my own country. :D
The Netherlands- They are a hard-working, down to earth family and obviously very popular with their people.
Belgium- I like the CP couple and their children

Belgium = What not love about them. The RF seems to be very nice and down to earth. Also they have Swedish background
Sweden= I´m Swedish. I love our Royal family
Luxemburg= See Belgium

Last edited:
Jordan
Dubai
Spain

All of them exsist not so long and their family-trees are interesteed.

Perhaps it would be interesting to know why people have these families in their top 3 instead of just 3 names only?

Belgium
Denmark
Norway

I think that they are very close to each other and that they have a great sense of family

Perhaps it would be interesting to know why people have these families in their top 3 instead of just 3 names only?
I agree, it would be more intersteing to know the reason . . .
but . . . somethimes . . . I'm unable to explain WHY . . .

1. Monaco there is nobody I don't like; Charlotte is my favorite; Alexandra is cute; Andrea and Pierre are sexy; Stephanie is lovable; Caroline is . . . I can't explain . . . she is . . . WOW!; Grace was absolute glamorous; Albert is . . . boring (never mind); all in all it is the most interesting and entertaining family in the world.

2. Netherland I think Beatrix is the greatest Queen and I love the cute kids

3. Great Britain Elizabeth is funny; They have a great history and Diana was the first royal, I was interested in;

Last edited:
1. Netherlands
2. Norway
3. Sweden

My favorite are:
1. Norway- I just love the way they have blended their family and how open they seem.:wub::wub:
2. Spain- They just really seem like a great family and I love all the children:wub:
3. Netherlands - Great Queen and great family.

It is funny because until I joined this forum, the only family I followed and knew something about was England and now they aren't in my top 5 families. IMHO, they just seem too boring and proper now, not very in turn with today.:bang:

Belgium-I have only recently discovered them and wow...what a story behind this dynasty. Just fascinating, from the controversy surrounding Leopold III and his morganatic second wife, the rumours about her(Liliane) and young Baudouin, the beautiful and inspiring love story of Baudouin and Fabiola, the glamorous and troubled marriage of Albert and Paola and how they were able to overcome their problems right on down to the current generation with the black sheep antics of Laurent. I also like and admire CP Philippe. I think he gets a bad rap in the press. And his wife seems to be an angel. I also think the Belgian RF make the best, most "suitable" marriages in a purely traditional sense and it doesnt hurt that their marriages tend to be happy and long lasting.

Monaco-Well, what can I say?? They are physically probably the most gorgeous aristos in Europe. They are NEVER boring. The family seat is on the French Riviera. The scandal and tragedy in this family is worthy of a very high end soap opera. I have followed them since I was a child during the Princess Grace era.

As for the Windsors, I was, like most young women of my generation, fascinated by the late Princess of Wales. But I find the family in general very interesting. I still follow them, just not as closely. I'd like to see William and Harry do well, but I just cannot get into Charles and Camilla. Not at all interested.

Spain-I've always been an admirer of HM Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia. I like Prince Felipe, but I am ambivalent about his marriage to Letizia. I don't know what to think about a divorcee and rumoured agnostic as a future Queen of Spain. But she is beautiful and she and the Prince seem deeply in love, that's for sure. I love love LOVE Infanta Cristina and Inaki Urdangarin. They are perhaps my current favorite Royal couple. And their children are soooo adorable!!

Last edited:
Spain - because the Princes of Asturias are the most interesting royal couple to me
Sweden - nice family, I especially like crown princess Victoria
Great Britain - always interesting, never boring

:norwayflag:- Norway
(very surprising, I know ;). I just adore this RF! Queen Sonja and King Harald are just my favorite Royal couple.. I just like every member of the family!)

:daneflag:- Denmark
(Mary and Frederik make a beautiful CP couple and it's always nice to see them and their adorable kids. I adore Mary's style; now that Marie joins the family it will be even more interesting to watch)

:dutchflag:- Netherlands
(Such a cute family! Queen Beatrix is a great Queen and I absolutely adored Prince Claus! The CP Family is quite cute and I also really like the van Vollenhovens)

Last edited:
Mine would have to be...

1) Britain - they're my Royal Family (so I'm a bit biased I suppose;)) but I like them, and they're interesting

2) Spain - they are genuinely affectionate and warm which is lovely to see:flowers:

3) Netherlands - they are fun and warm...and they have the cutest children:wub:

Spain
Netherlands
The others....

Netherlands, Spain and Denmark, mainly because of the cute kids!

Back
Top Bottom