Your Favorite Royal

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite Royals are:
Queen Elizabeth II
Lady Sarah Chatto
Princess Letizia

many people loves Princess Diana lots!!!!!!!!!! than Countess of Wessex,Royal Princess,Duchess of York and more! because Princess Diana was popular Princess

Sara Boyce

Favorites are
Luxembourg - Guillaume
Greece.

My favorites:
Princess Alexandra of Denmark
CP Mary of Denmark
- Both women are very classy and approachable
Grand Duchess Maria Teresa of Luxembourg
Prince Felix of Luxembourg... he is just so cute!

i took the ones you posted to make something like a ranking.

that makes...

mary of denmark 2
mathilde of belgium 1
maxima of the netherlands 1
anne of britain 2
guillaume of luxembourg 2
lady sarah chatto 2
letizia of spain 1
maria teresa of luxembourg 1
felix of luxembourg 1
queen elizabeth 2
countess of wesex 3
diana of wales 1
alexandra of denmark 1

Alexandra of Denmark
Mary of Denmark
Nikolai and Felix of Denmark
Margrethe II of Denmark
William of Wales
Peter Phillips
Letizia of Spain
Victoria of Sweden

Mette-Marit
Martha Louise
Maxima
Infanta Cristina
Frederik of Denmark
Haakon

Oops, I guess I read this wrong, sorry Carlota

Okay, If I had to pick just one, then I'd pick Princess Alexia of Greece

Last edited:
My favorite couples are:

Laurent and Claire of Belgium
Edward and Sophie of Wessex
Maximilian and Angela of Liechtenstein

mary of denmark 4
mathilde of belgium 1
maxima of the netherlands 3
anne of britain 2
guillaume of luxembourg 2
lady sarah chatto 2
letizia of spain 2
maria teresa of luxembourg 1
felix of luxembourg 1
queen elizabeth 2
countess of wesex 3
diana of wales 2
alexandra of denmark 2
nikolai and felix of denmark 1
margareth of denmark 1
william of wales 1
peter phillips 1
victoria of sweden 1
mette marit of norway 1
martha louise of norway 1
haakon of norway 1
infanta cristina 1
frederik of denmark 1
alexia of greece 1

well, maybe we can change the rules to as many royals as you like, but try to be objective of the ones you really like and the ones you just like, because as there would be illimitated quantity of votes, that may interfere with the objectivity of the "poll".
thanks all for your votes! ;)

we have now wo threads about the same subject they will be merged.

Let's see... I was a big Diana fan. Even cut my hair like her (saying this with embarassment).

As for my current favorites...
1) Mary of Denmark
2) Prince Felipe
3) Letizia
4) Infanta Cristina
5) Maxima
6)King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia

My favourite royals - in NO in order of precedence (I couldn't rank them :)):

Queen Silvia of Sweden
Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden
Prince Carl Philip of Sweden
Princess Madeleine of Sweden
Princess Lilian of Sweden
Princess Christina, Mrs Magnusson of Sweden
Queen Margrethe II of Denmark
Crown Princess Mary of Denmark
Princess Benedikte of Denmark
Crown Prince Haakon of Norway
Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway
Princess Märtha Louise of Norway
Grand Duchess Maria Teresa of Luxembourg
Crown Prince Philippe of Belgium
Crown Princess Mathilde of Belgium
Queen Sofia of Spain
Queen Elizabeth II
The Countess of Wessex

Last edited:
Princess Diana for her big warm heart...Pierre Casiraghi not a titled royal but his down-to-earth bohemian looks make my heart flutter ^__^ and the Luxembourg royals ^__^

My favorite royals are
Prince Ali of Jordan
Princess Haya of Jordan
Princess Victoria of Sweden
Princess Martha Louise of Norway

Hy i'm new in this forum.And my favorite favorite royal is princess letizia ortiz!!!

I never was interesting in monarqui, until maxima get maried to prins willem alexander.I love seeing here.But when letizia came into the picture, and that day she went to benmark and i saw here in that beautiful red dress i fall in love with here.She llok very very elegant and the way she walk in the church wauuuuuuu.Never a princess took my bright away like she did.And i start follow here almost every day, until now.Every morning i wakeup i go to my computer and shearch news from here in google.I follow here at the TVE INTERNACIONAL off Spain every day, i sit and wait to see por la mañana, Corazon de verano. and Gente to see if there anything they wiil tell about here.I have defently The Letizia fever!! I have may videos off here i tape from those programs.She is lovely, she is intelegent. she is so natural. And sins the engagement off here and felipe she start to work, and go with felipe at the oficial thinks in spain.And after there honey moon they didn't stop working.Now they are having a break after they return from santo domingo.And than they left to panama at 1 september.For me she is the best!! ( I think she is pregnant and that is way she and felipe didn't go imidiatly to Grece after they return from santo domingo) For me she is the best!! Love from Holland!!

(CAn someone tel me how i can put here some photo?) Thanks.

Princess Alexandra of Kent
Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands
King Michael II of Roumania

Does anybody else want to share who their favorite royal is?

Hmmm...in no particular order after the first two:
1. Crown Princess Mary
2. Queen Margrethe
3. Queen Paola
4. Queen Sofia
5. King Albert
6. Queen Fabiola

Queen Elizabeth II
Countess of Wessex
Princess Letizia
Prince William
Duchess of Gloucester
Queen Sonja
Queen Silvia
Princess Victoria

My favourite royal is Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary..
They are both doing a fantastic job!! And I like that they are very down to earth and natural, but still a bit mysterious!!

Well, I have to confess that my favorite royals are Letizia, Maxima and Mette-Marit (female) & Felipe, Nikolaos and Haakon (male)

Letizia - for her seriousness and her wholehearted dedication to her role. Because of her discretion when dating Felipe. For her renunciating a successful career in the name of love. And because she's the woman in my favorite prince's life.

Maxima - because of her bright smile and her courageous attitude when moving to a new country and to face the controversies that surrounded her wedding.

Mette-Marit - because as well of her courage on admitting her past, because she's discreet, a wonderful mother and a loving wife.

Felipe - well I couldn't possibly find the right words to express my admiration for this wonderful man.

Nikolaos - despite his fame of playboy and eternal bachelor, I think that, if fate was by his side, he would make a great King of Greece instead of his brother.

Haakon - For his courage on taking Mette-Marit as his wife, for his love for Marius even though the boy is not his son by blood and for giving us little Ingrid Alexandria, the most adorable baby girl.

guess I talked too much.....LOL

Prince Hassan of Jordan
Prince Ali of Jordan
Princess Haya of Jordan
Princess Victoria of Sweden

also i like:

Queen Noor
Queen Sofia
Princess Sophie

In my opinion each royal has his own qualities. Especially the Crown Princess in the last few years accomodated to the royal houses very well.

Royals I would like to talk to include:
CP Mary- she is doing a great job and she seems to have a very warm relationship with her family- in- law
CP Mette-Marit-she has changed so much since Ingrid Alexandra is born and she seems to be a very warm and loving wife and mother
CP Maxima-I think she has a great sense of humour
Princess Märtha-Louise- she´s very stylish and very modern I just like her
Charlotte Casiraghi-because she´s around my age I´m sure we would have a lot of fun
Alexia of Greece
CP Haakon-he´s like his sister very modern and brave
Prince William
Prince Guillaume
Prince Amadeo

martha-louise said:
My favourite royal is a man! Prince Philip of Belgium.
Because he got style, you don't have to be afraid of any scandal, or bad behavior. He has something really soft and kind, he seems to be just a good husband and father and he is fulfilling his duties in a very good way!
I completely agree with you, he's my favorite royal man as well. I also admire how he resently spoke his political opinion about a Flemish Party, the love he has for his country and the Belgian people. Also because he often, publicly, in speeches or interviews opens his heart, and tells how much he loves Mathilde, and what she means to him.

Oh I have many Royals I like:) :

First of all: Archduchess Marie Astrid of Austria (sister of Grand Duke Henri of Luxembourg), because she is for me the most beautiful Princess in the world and so are her two daughters Marie-Christine and Gabriella.

Than: Grand Duchess Maria Teresa from Luxembourg because she is doing great things such as organizing charitys for poor people.

Grand Duke Henri of Luxembourg because he is really a nice man and so are his children Guillaume, Felix, Louis, Alexandra and Sebastien.

(former) Grand Duke Jean of Luxembourg and his wife Josephine-Charlotte because they are for me a good example for dignity and class.;)

So in summary I like the Grand Ducal Family of Luxembourg.:eek:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom