Which Royal Would You Be?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nefertari.....

Thanks A! :flowers:I found info. on Nefertari from Wiki that she was Ramesses II principal wife. It was interesting to note that she came AFTER Nefertiti and that she was related to Nefertiti.

Well, what is interesting also is the fact that She was one of only 2 Egyptian ancient Queens to be deified...... A temple at Abu Simbel was especially dedicated to Her and the Goddess Hathor, which was never done till then.....
In other literature also, She has been described as having been deified to the status of Goddess on account of Her extraordinary spiritual development, wisdom and power. Although no corroborative evidence exists, various Egyptology experts believe that She did not disappear as such, but that The Queen withdrew into a life of contemplation and more intense spiritual meditation and that this had Rameses II blessings.
So, your choice of which Queen you would be Russo, is really interesting....
Of the two, Nefertiti or Nefertari, which would it be...? You think you could handle being a Goddess....;)
A:angel:

But the Gods had human emotions just like us, the Greeks said so. . . . ;)

According to the Greeks and the Romans, who'd patterned their religion from that of the Greeks, after taking over them, the only difference between the gods and the humans was that the formers were immortal.

How about Cleopatra?

I don't know about you, but if I were a woman, I wouldn't really wish to be married to my two brothers :eek: and I also wouldn't wish to see my kingdom conquered. So, I'd never wish to be in Cleopatra's skin.

I would like to be Queen Rania of Jordan. Because i like her very much

CP Maxima... a great husband, beautiful, wonderful in-laws, good personality, beautiful children, and very intelligent. I love her involvement in finance/economics. She seems to "have it all."

History...I would like to be Catherine of Aragon. I like the fact that you are the daughter of the two greatest monarchs. Present, Charlotte Casiraghi or CPss Victoria. Charlotte because well you have the package while being CPss Victoria just kicks butt...being the only heiress in her generation...

Of course I wouldn't trade places with these people because they don't have the privacy that we commoners enjoy....and that's the best part...

I would like to be CP Mary of Denmark. She's great ! :)

Charlotte Casiraghi! I'd quit smoking,start smiling,ditch Alex,travel the world !

my prefer Princess Maxima, because she is integration with public, clever,
sympathetic and ambitious...

Crown Princess Mathilda. I would be pleased to know that I had helped many children in my career (as a speech therapist) and that now I was helping my own children and my husband to be citizens of an unusual and beautiful country.

I´d like to be Infanta Cristina of Spain. She has the most cute children, the most handsome husband...OMG, she´s really a lucky woman :angel:

I would like to Queen Rania. I love the work she is doing with UNICEF and with female education.

People say you lose your freedom and privacy as big downsides.

Reasons I'd never want to be royal:

1. I don't necessarily want children. If it happens, great....but I'm not planning on it.

2. I'm not religious and I would hate faking it constantly going to church for different services and what not.

3. I need my privacy. I can't be photographed, hounded and gossiped about 24 hours a day. I'd go crazy.

4. All the jewels and designer clothes are nice, but I often feel these people are lonely sometimes. I hate feeling that way.

:previous: Absolutely agree with above

All eyes are always on you when you are in the public eye if you are a famous person. I would want to have my privacy and freedom and to have a normal life. I also would not want to be judged by the press or people and to have pressure to look prefect and to say the right things in public. There are many reasons why you never want to be royal though.

I imagine a royal dinner and must confess that I have no idea when to use what fork, what glass for what drink and how to eat austers and other seafood. I guess I would not shine at such an event.

And - meeting "my people" and have nice and light conversations with total strangers who of course expect me to be clever, funny and informed is a nightmare. I'm a happy commoner :).

(Well, maybe for Haakon, I would have tried :))

1#. Privacy is the most blessed thing. Royals dont have that.

2#. Having a dream career makes us stronger and excited to fullfill it. Royals cant have that.

3#. Freedom is a gift. Royals are stuck to duty and nothing more.

4#. Power to choose to have children or not. Royals (especially crown princes) are obligated to have heirs.

5#. Freedom to have faith or not. Royals have a commitement to their religion and sometimes they fake it.

6#. Money brings stability but not all happiness. Royals are centered by money and jewels, but sometimes they are lonely, empty and sad.

7#. As ordinary people we have a lot of true friends. Many of the Royals friends are fake due to their interest for fame and stoplight.

so given the reasons above, i would not like to be a royal, its a stressed life for me, since i would like privacy, adventures and try diferent things.

i wont mind to be a royal if i was born like one, because i would never know what is like to be ordinary.

My Reason why I never want to be royal because I don't want to be involved in controversies.

Would be watched all the time by the press, others and sometimes your own family. Have no privacy. I broke my wrist four months ago and if I were a royal this would be headline news. If someone had film footage of me falling and breaking my wrist (which occurred in a public place), it would be on CNN, You Tube, etc.

Royals visit various people, places, and things. I would imagine some of people they visit, or the places they go to are boring to them. Perhaps they have no interest in the particular people or places they visited. Of course they could never say this and would have to pretend that they have interest in whatever or whomever they are visiting. I would want to pick and choose these things, something a royal can't really do.

Don't always think before I open my mouth. If I have an opinion of something, I will usually tell you if you ask. In a store I loudly said that women in one social club were snobs. People heard me, including a member of this club. If I were a royal, the headline would say, "Royal blasts social club, says only snobs need apply."

A royal doesn't really have the freedom to come and go as they pleased especially if they are the heir to the throne or the monarch. Imagine if a heir to the throne or a monarch wanted to go to a regular movie theatre or wanted to take a walk in a public park in the country where they lived. Forget about the walk in the public park and if they went to a movie theatre it would have to be on a night when few people are there. Otherwise they would be hounded, people would be trying to get a picture of them, etc

I am who I am and I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. Some royals try to mold themselves or they are forced to mold themselves into people that they really aren't. Eventually the truth comes out or people figured it out. You can't hid your truth self forever.

A friend told me that if I were a royal, I would have been admonished many times for things that I said. A royal isn't supposed to be strongly opinioned and is supposed to be bland as far as that goes.

I would probably be sent to a princess school or some type of school to learn how to behave like a priness. She also said they probably would lock me up somewhere, never to be seen in public again or heard from again. She was joking about this (being locked up somewhere) but I wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom