Which Royal Would You Be?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be a constant figure of humility and assurance for my countrymen and women and someone they are proud to have represent them.

Last edited:
goodbye freedom!
goodbye privacy!
And having a job that is not necessary, it is all formal and protocol, (of course you mean something to certain groups of people, but that is because you are a public figure.)
Attending all kinds of events and occasions is most part of the job, and it is just being there and saying something. It is just in the name (a princess), nothing more.

Having THE BEST of everything...
(houses, vacations, clothes, cars, jewerly, make-up, the best professionals to help you ; (the cheff, the stylist, etc.)
you have nothing to think about; everything is planned out for you, and they get you there in time in the right clothes.. :D

I would enjoy the historical aspect of being royal: having access to castles, fortresses, estates and old homes. I'd like to be able to read personal letters/journals of past monarchs and other figures of history.

I have to agree w everyone who said a loss of personal privacy and in a sense personal freedom. Fame scares me and to be instantly recognizable wherever I went would have me a nervous wreck. Plus, I wouldn't want to be consistently judged if I gained some weight, had a bad hair day, wore an outfit too revealing - or not revealing enough. Just too much pressure to be perfect.

I would very much like to add a comment!

Madame Royale said:
Message boards :lol:

I do agree with You! There are more specific reasons I would like to add, but It will only give me more problems in this forum. :bang:

I would never want to be a royal.​

I love my freedom.
I love the fact that I can come and go as I please.
I cherish my privacy.
I love that I can speak my mind (freedom of speech) and decide which religion I want to follow.
I love that I can decide which political ideologies and party that I want to side with, without having someone tell me that I can't.

Another immense pressure that comes with being a royal: the loss of privacy for my friends and family. I wouldn't want to subject them to that type of harassment.
I love the fact that I have made my own money, with lots leftover, and to spend it as I wish.
I wouldn't want to be pressured into having kids and I wouldn't want to be seen as a "baby machine" to keep the monarchy going.

Basically, it isn't really all that "fun" nor is it a great life when one has to give up several of life's greatest gifts: freedom, soul, and peace.

I have the choice how I want to live my life! Royals cannot. In the end, that is a sad way to live in this day and age.

Last edited:
Another reason is to be careful at what I say; I couldn't always voice my true feelings and that is sooooooooooooooo haaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrddddddddd not to do!

I love royal-watching but never could be a royal. I enjoy my privacy and I'm not a big fan of being photographed. Besides, I can't imagine stressing over my wardrobe everytime I step out of the house (or palace) for an errand and analyzing everything that comes out of my mouth. All that stress would lead to an early death for me.

I would extent this topic to add also reasons why you would never want to be a celebrity. It seems as though many people today are aspiring to be famous in paticular reality stars. Anyways everyone has already mentioned the reasons, the major one for me would be privacy.

Reasons I'd never want to be royal:

1. I don't necessarily want children. If it happens, great....but I'm not planning on it.

2. I'm not religious and I would hate faking it constantly going to church for different services and what not.

3. I need my privacy. I can't be photographed, hounded and gossiped about 24 hours a day. I'd go crazy.

4. All the jewels and designer clothes are nice, but I often feel these people are lonely sometimes. I hate feeling that way.

...sometimes I like to be a royal, because you get a preference treatment and everything become at home for your regular: food drinks, clothing washed...

why so I can dress fabulously all the time, have fabulous shoes, fabulous purses, and just in general, look fabulous all the time of course!!!
Have no money problems, or worries about how to spread out my vacation time to cover all my daughters vacation days from school!!!
And then of course there are the jewels..........:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
But now for a reality check, I WOLD LOVE TO BE ROYAL STRICTLY BECAUSE OF THE HISTORY ASPECT!!!

I would only want to be royal if I were a "working monarch" not just a national figurehead. One who actively participates in the government and builds the country.

I would like to be a very good example of faith, duty, dignity, strenght and kindness to my Country.

Three reasons the money, servants, and the beauitful palaces and castles.

Being royal is EXCLUSIVE. not many people in the world can boast of having the HRH/HSH/HH title. its even better than joining the country clubs of the rich and famous .

Tiaras/Jewelry and big royal apartments does appeal to me as well. However, the main reason as to why I want to be royal is to serve my country, loyal to my royal duties and use my status for the best of others

I want to be a royal, so that I can be the princess that I was meant to be and Prince Albert's wife of course.

Which Royal Lady Would You Be?

There may already a similar thread, in which case they can merge. The question is not so much which royal lady you admire the most, but which one you'd like to be "cloned" into, for lack of a better word. It can include queens, princesses, untitled royals, olders ones, younger ones.

For anyone familiar my posts, you know my favorites are Princess Caroline, Princess Mathilde, and Queen Rania. Although I'd like to be reincarnated into Princess Mathilde if I could, it is Queen Rania I'd like to be. She is the most "here and now" queen in the world, the most influential or with the potential to be the most influential, the bridge and link between the East and the West, the one who has the best opportunities to make a difference, especially in the lives of women. She is beautiful, intelligent, aware, energetic, fiercely committed, she knows her power and she has been using it. Historically, she might be the one who will be remembered as having made real, concrete changes in the lives of people and in how people think. Of course, I may be influenced by what I read, and a lot of it may just be PR, but some photographs don't lie: I think she is really a transforming force. So given a choice, I'd like to be a historical force in motion. (My second choice would be an artistic one, Princess Mathilde, whom I see as a walking Renaissance work of art.)

I would like to be princess Grace of Monaco,because she had a perfect beauty and she had elegance ,glamour and good luck.She was a fairy tale princess ,she was very lucky.She was born rich,she worked as an actress and she played with Clark Gable,James Stewart,Stewart Granger and many others and with the director Hitchcock.She had a very short career but she won an Oscar,later she met a prince and married him.She had three sons ,she was healthy ,happy ,beautiful and she did the role of princess perfectly .She became an icon of elegance and glamour.The worst thing was her death ,so young.It is a pity...

Much as I admire some of the royal ladies, I would never dream of being one of them. I'm to much full of my own life. Better try to make most of what you have. :)

I don't believe that I would ever want the life of a Royal (except for the convenience in traveling) as their life is no longer their own and everything they do is under a microscope. My life at present is completely worry free, thank goodness, so I wouldn't trade.

Queen Rania! She is smart and very beautiful. A role model for girls worldwide.

Currently it would be Charlotte Casiraghi. I don't know if she is considered Royal but she certainly is an aristo/noble and in my opinion she has it all...beauty, brains a great heritage. The only thing she seems to be lacking is good taste in men....

I'd switch places with the Infanta Cristina of Spain in a heartbeat as well...she has one of sexiest men on the planet as her husband and she has beautiful children.

Queen Rania is another one I admire...she is beautiful and brainy with a great wardrobe and a great family life.

In the past from my mother's generation I would be Queen Fabiola. What a life! An obscure Spanish princess is introduced to a handsome young King who falls in love with her and marries her...he was the first and only man she ever loved and it was the same for him. It was such a beautiful love story even if it did have the sadness of being unable to have children.

They had the kind of love story that usually only happens in fairy tales.

When I think of an out-and-out aristocract, Crown Princess Mathilde and Lady Gabriella Windsor come to my mind immediately.
Given my age, I would like "to be cloned" into Crown Princess Mathilde. She may be not as visible and influential as Queen Rania, but she is the perfect Princess indeed. She does not polarise royal watchers as Crown Princess Mary and Crown Princess Letizia do sometimes. Her demeanour is dignified. At the same time, Crown Princess Mathilde exudes warmth and serenity that contributes winning affections of Belgians. Her fashion sense is a intricate melange of conservative classical pieces and edgy touches. Crown Princess Mathilde is effortlessly elegant in leopard prints and avant-garde jewellery.

I would like to be queen elizabeth , she is a brave and a smart queen !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom