Who Is The Most Professional Queen?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who do you think is the "most professional" queen, and why?

• Elizabeth II

Votes: 143 43.1%
  • Margrethe II

Votes: 36 10.8%
  • Beatrix

Votes: 38 11.4%
  • Sofia

Votes: 50 15.1%
  • Sonja

Votes: 13 3.9%
  • Silvia

Votes: 17 5.1%
  • Paola

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Rania

Votes: 24 7.2%
  • Anne-Marie

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Other, please specify in post

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this seems petty, but the term 'Head of State' is a diplomatic one, which evolved from the early 19th century to refer to non-monarchs who were the symbolic or temporal head of their nation (presidents). Thus Her Majesty is our Sovereign.

its queen sofia because she is so passionate and loving...she had helped many other people thru her foundation!

Queen Sofia of Spain and Queen Elisabeth II of the United Kingdom

I'd have to say Queen Elizabeth of England.........Especially after the death of her mother and sister a few years ago she kept right on going and kept up her 'obligations'. Her stamina at 80 yrs. old is unbelievable. For good or bad (in her personal life, I mean) her devotion to her country and duty is unmatched. She has truly sacrificed for her status.

I definatley have to say the most professional Queen is

Queen Elizabeth II

followed very closely by

Queen Sofia
Queen Silvia
Queen Beatrix

The least professional Queen is Paola!....(IMO)

IMO there is a difference in the role of a queen as Queen Beatrix and a queen as Queen Sofia. Qeen Beatrix is a head of state and has to present herself like that. Queen Sofia is the woman beside King Juan Carlos, the head of state. So she has a slightly different role.

how often does the different queens give intervjues by them self. More like long intervjues. Them talking about their lices or on a special subject.

it has to be Queen Elizabeth because she has remained loyal and devoted to her country despite turmoil within her family. she has stuck through abuse and bad media from all the press and despite this has served her country as queen for over 50 years and many more years before this - remember her 21st bday address saying she would devote her whole life whether it be long or short to serving her people in the UK and the commonwealth well she has certainly done this with professionalism. Many lessons for the young royals to learn from queen elizabeth

I think they all professional

1: I love the work and effort Queen Paola puts in "Child Focus" to help childern, and in her foundation. She is a woman who does not like to be the center of attention, but behind the scenes she works verry hard
2:I find queen Beatrix a hard working woman who knows what she wants
3: Queen Rania is an example for woman all over the world, she is harworking, intelligent

1. Queen Elizabeth II - the image of Royalty.. she seems to be the most professional Queen. I always get the feeling she was born as a Queen. ;)
2. Queen Beatrix
3. Queen Margrethe II

The 3 head-of-states, the three reigning Queens, really look most professional to me.
Of course the other Queens are very professional, too.. but the 3 reigning Queens are still on the top of my list.

Queen Elizabeth II, she's a real queen! very devoted and professional!

I think the most professional is Queen Elizabeth II.:flowers: She is a wonderful queen!!

Perhaps it's a difficult choice but...

Who is the most professional Queen?

Elizabeth of England

Margrethe of Denmark

Beatrix of Netherlands

Sofia of Spain

Sonja of Norway

Silvia of Sweden

Paola of Belgium

Anne-Marie of Greece (she isn't ruling but she has the title...)

Rania of Jordan

Other

I suppose those women are all professional in their own ways because their roles are somehow different from their counterparts. Our queen, as well as the Queen of Denmark and the Queen of the Netherlands are queens regnant that their offices are very different from other queens who are royal consorts. Each country has their own traditions, social preference, taste etc etc that it is rarher difficult to name who the most professional in this respect. In my opinion, they are doing very well in their own unique ways.

I suppose those women are all professional in their own ways because their roles are somehow different from their counterparts. Our queen, as well as the Queen of Denmark and the Queen of the Netherlands are queens regnant that their offices are very different from other queens who are royal consorts. Each country has their own traditions, social preference, taste etc etc that it is rarher difficult to name who the most professional in this respect. In my opinion, they are doing very well in their own unique ways.

I completely agree. Comparing queens regnant with queen consorts is like comparing apples and oranges.

A professional Queen? Not long ago someone said that to Queen Sofia and she answered that she was not a professional Queen, she was a Queen when she was in her mother´s womb. I really can´t remember where I read this but perhaps someone can.
As the daughter of a King she was certainly a wonderful choice for a the wife of a King.
I think she does a wonderful job and if there were such a thing as a professional Royal, well I would choose her.

In my opinion the most professional queen would have to be Queen Anne Marie of Greece, purely because of everything that has happened to her and her family whenever she is called upon to perform a duty of some type she is always their with her smile ready for the public and the cameras that look towards her.

Queen Beatrix
Queen Elizabeth
Queen Sofia
Queen Margrethe

A professional Queen? Not long ago someone said that to Queen Sofia and she answered that she was not a professional Queen, she was a Queen when she was in her mother´s womb. I really can´t remember where I read this but perhaps someone can.
As the daughter of a King she was certainly a wonderful choice for a the wife of a King.
I think she does a wonderful job and if there were such a thing as a professional Royal, well I would choose her.
I agree with you, Sophia was my choice as Queen , yet I do see a difference between the consorts, monarchs and non reighning monarch (Anne Marie). QEII is probably the most proffesional monarch, Sophia most proffesional Consort, and Anne Marie the most proffesional non reigning queen.

I totally concur, Serenissima :flowers:

Comparing queens regnant with queen consorts is like comparing apples and oranges.

You are absolutly right, Politikgirl :flowers:

And comparing queens regnant, queen consorts and non reigning queens consorts to one another is like comparing apples to oranges and oranges to pears.

Certainly one cannot compare reigning queens to consorts and I am duty bound to say QE2 but I have to say I like Sophia of Spain for the right woman in the right country at the right time her husband made a smart choice there

I voted for Queen Elizabeth II. They are all good Queens IMO, but I think that Queen Elizabeth is more in the press and more "out there" at least here in the US. (by "out there" I don't mean odd, I mean more in the public eye)

We here in the US don't really hear of other queens

.:thanksgiving:

I think that it would be an impossible decision to make.

a bit of a tribute to some of the queens
from youtube
Thank you . . that was wonderful!

Needless to say I voted for Queen Elizabeth II as she is my queen and has never once wavered since she became queen. She made a vow to all her subjects and she has never backed down, which brings me to Consorts.

He may not be King but he is a Royal Prince and the Duke of Edinborough is the most hardworking and supportive consort any monarch could wish for. When you take his nature into account it really is an achievement that he hasn't bowed or broken with the stress.
STRESS IS A PSYCHO-PHYSIOLOGIC AROUSAL RESPONSE OCCURRING IN THE BODY AS A RESULT OF A STIMULUS WHICH BECOMES A "STRESSOR" BY VIRTUE OF THE COGNITIVE INTERPRETATION OF THE INDIVIDUAL. ( Everly, G.S., and Rosenfeld, R., The Nature And Treatment Of The Stress Response, pp. 4-5.)
Or in plainspeak: Stress is created when one's mind overrides the body's basic dersire to choke the living daylights out of some jerk who desperatedly deserves it!! :D

And I am betting that over the last 60 odd years there have been more than a few really deserving candidates!

I chose QEII.If I could choose more than one,I would say Q.Margrethe and Q.Sofia.

It is of course Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth.

Queen Fabiola of Belgium.She is kind and good,a marvellous person and she was a marvellous Queen.:rose2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom