Which Royals Would You Meet?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

polop

Nobility
City
Chicago
Country
United States
If you had a chance to meet with one royal who would you meet with? Why?:)

since you wont answer my question, I shall answer both

Alive: if I don't run into Prince Harry while visiting churches in England. I would like to meet Queen Sofia because she seems like a such a warm person who would enjoy telling me stories of her life.

Dead: Toss up between Queen Victoria of England and Louis XIV, because they seem like such interesting people.

Prince Albert and I don't care if he's not careful with the flop of his bathrobe. Prince Andrew too but only if Fergie is away.

As Queen Elizabeth II is my most admired Royal, so the Royal i want to visit most is The Queen, she is a really great and wonderful Queen throughout these 53 years.
And i also want to meet with the Countess of Wessex and Princess Mary of Denmark.They are also lovely Royals and seem really fantastic, also Mary is an Australian that became the first Australian married into the oldest Royal House in Europe.It's cool.

I would probably meet princess Diana, King Fahad and princess mette-marit. Her story is just so amazing that I would love to talk to her and find out what is it like to be blessed with such a destiny!:) :D

Thanks. I also want to meet Queen "Bloody" Mary. I do not know why...just because she was insane. I would probably be killed though!

I would like to meet Mary, Crown Princess of Denmark first. Then maybe Maxima.

Dead I would have to say Wallis Simpson, Lady Jane Grey, maybe Diana.

I have met Their Royal Highnesses the Crown Prince Frederik & Crown Princess Mary of Denmark (but could always meet them again). I would very much like and be honoured to meet Her Gracious Majesty the Queen Elizabeth II, Queen Margrethe II, Queen Beatrix, King Juan Carlos....ok, pretty much every reigning sovereign and their consort.lol. Including Their Imperial Majesties the Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko of Japan.

History -

I would very much like to meet Queen Alexandrina Victoria, Louis XVI, Marie Antoinette, Louis XVIII, Maria Theresa, Catherine the Great, Maria Fyodorovna Romanova, Alexandra of England (nee Denmark).

"MII"

Last edited:
Queen Beatrix. She, as well as the Queens before her, and her family are so loved by their subjects. She is truly the Queen of all of her people. I love going to the Dutch Islands. They are so friendly; indicative of their Royal Family and the Dutch People on a whole.

I also love the Scandinavians Queen Margrethe because she is so down to earth.

I would meet Prince Amedeo (of course), and Crown Prince Frederik and Mary, because they seem so good persons...
and dead Blanche of France, Eleanor of Aquitanie, Catherine II of Russia, Christine of Sweden, Isabel and Fernando of Castilla and Aragón and Carlos III of Spain.

This is strange -- possibly due to bad weather -- but I would like suddenly to meet Queen Noor. And on more than one occasion too!

David

Crown Princess Victora and Princess Madeleine of Sweden

re:

Queen Beatrix, Queen Anne-Marie, Queen Margrethe, Princess Marie of Liechtenstein, Queen Elizabeth II, Queen Sofia, Queen Sonja, Princess Lilian, Queen Silvia

Dead - The Duchess of Windsor and the Grand Duchess Josephine-Charlotte of Luxembourg.

I've met:

The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall
The Duke of Kent
The Duke and Duchess of Gloucester
Prince and Princess Michael of Kent
Princess Alexandra of Kent

Crown Princess Victora and Princess Madeleine of Sweden and Tsar Nicholas II And his wife and children , The Earl and Countess of Wessex their Daughter and soooooo many more

Queen Anne-Marie, absolutelyl But then, what should I have to say to her! Nothing, I think!
I think, I have seen her twice in Copenhagen years ago, and I went as slack as spaghetti both times. I just fumbled with my camera, but was not able to take any picture. My hands were paralysed and my legs spaghetti and perhaps my mouth wide open, although unable to say a word. You should have seen me there then!

Last edited:
There are a number of South East Asian royalty here in the Philippines at the moment as the 23rd South East Asian Games are being held here. The Prince of Cambodia, the Princess of Thailand, and a Prince of Brunei are all here, cheering their delegates. I will try to get a glimpse of them!

As for others, Stephanie and Caroline top my list. I looovvveee them! They are such strong women, despite the challenges in their lives. On the younger royals, Zara Phillips. I love her style and simpleness.

Last edited:
I think I'd like very much meet Their Royal Highnesses the Crown Princes of Norway, Her Royal Highness princess Claire of Belgium, Her Royal Highness Infanta Dona Cristina of Spain.

Farah Pahlavi, Otto von Habsburg Lothringen

Queen Alia of Jordan, Queen Elisabeth of Hungary, Queen Zita of Hungary, Napoleon, King Frederick II. of Prussia, the last Romanovs....

prince amedeo and possibly his family,swedish trio,augustus ceasar, elizabeth I, casiraghi trio, steph & caro.....well maybe every royal alive:D

Alive: Casiraghi Trio, Swedish Trio, Caro, Steph, Wills, Harry, Charles & the duchess of Cornwall, Amadeo, Alexandra of Luxembourg and her handsome older brothers :p Prince Albert, Lady Gabriella Windsor, Beatrice and Eugenie of York, the Duchess of York, Zara Phillips, The Princess Royal, Queen Elizabeth II, and Sophie Countess of Wessex, The princes of Asturias.

Dead: Queen "bloody" mary :p , Queen Elizabeth I, Diana Princess of Wales, Esther(LOL), Princess Grace of Monaco, Prince Rainier, Sissi, Princess Margaret, Madeleine(not queen Silvia's daughter of course;) )

Princess Grace and Empress Sisi of Austria/Hungary- two of my favs

The Liechtensteins, if only to observe. I don't know if secretive fits them but there really isn't a lot of info out about the princely family.

Living: Queen Beatrix, because she is so elegant and has the best hats! (Or maybe Juan Carlos of Spain because he is the most remarkable living monarch)

Dead: Either Dowager Empress Marie (Princess Dagmar of Denmark), because she was extremely elegant and (if you've ever read the letters she wrote to her son) because she was brilliant or Eleanor of Aquitaine because she was fabulously strong and cunning.

Last edited:
polop said:
I would probably meet princess Diana, King Fahad and princess mette-marit. Her story is just so amazing that I would love to talk to her and find out what is it like to be blessed with such a destiny!:) :D

Yes, I'd love to meet Mette-Marit as well for the same reason. She seems like such a great woman who despite being through a lot has come out strong and has great character!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom