Which Royals Would You Meet?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The one I would like to meet in person is Amalia of the Netherlands.
Ofcourse she can bring her mother and babysister Alexia!:D

I would like to meet wit the whole Spanish Royal Family with all kids, specially Felipe, Letizia and Leonor. Others, Máxima, Mette-Maritt,Victoria,Hakoon, William and the kids of Máxima and Mette-Maritt.

Saturn said:
I would like to meet any european Queen, except Queen Sophia as I heard she is a very cold person and she only smiles when there's a camera taking pictures... so it would be very disappointing.

Dead, Princess Diana, of course!!
Where did you hear that?

I would love to meet Princess Soraya of course (since many of you know how I am utterly devoted to preserving her photos on this forum), and dear Princess Diana.

Pierre Casiraghi. I'd hit the deck and become a gibbering fool before launching myself at him on a dangerous but well planned flirt offensive, but it'd be fab to meet him.

I would like to meet any of the princes of Monaco but especially Caroline, and this is since i was a child. i really hope some dday this dream will come true.

Alive
HM Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom
HM Queen Margrethe II of Denmark
HM Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands
HSH Fürstin Marie von und zu Liechtenstein

Deceased
HM Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother
HM King Baudouin of the Belgians
HRH Grand Duchess Joséphine-Charlotte of Luxembourg
HRH Prince Claus of the Netherlands

Saturn said:
I would like to meet any european Queen, except Queen Sophia as I heard she is a very cold person and she only smiles when there's a camera taking pictures... so it would be very disappointing.

You shouldn't believe everything you hear Saturn! I know many people who have met and worked with Queen Sofia on various occasions and they say she is a lovely and very friendly person. ;)

For me it would have to be Queen Beatrix, Queen Sofia, Princess Maxima and Princess Anne because I really admire them all. :flowers:

Last edited:
I would like meet Queen Sofia, to me she seems like a very warm and caring person and would love to meet Felipe and Queen Rania.

Princess Maxima
Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall
Princess Letizia
Grand Duchess Theresa
Queen Fabiola

polop said:
If you had a chance to meet with one royal who would you meet with? Why?:)
The royal that I would meet is HM Queen Elizabeth II of Britain because I admire her a lot for her sacrifices and dedication.

There are many I would like to meet but no one more so than SAR Madame la Comtesse de Paris (the late).

Charlotte, Andrea and Pierre Casiraghi.

Princess Caroline and Charlotte Casiraghi!Espec. Pss Caroline!!!

Saturn said:
Iexcept Queen Sophia as I heard she is a very cold person and she only smiles when there's a camera taking pictures.
Dead, Princess Diana, of course!!

I met her, she is polied but reserved, i would not say that she is cold, with her position I would not excpect her running into my arms :ohmy:

But I think in her private life she is a warm person, when you see her private life pics, she shows many affection to her family.

From my side, I would like to meet Princess Caroline, Charlotte Casiraghi, and CPs Mary & Maxima.

Deceased:
Empress Elisabeth of Austria (Sissy)
Grace Kelly

Last edited:
Let me think...
Queen Sonja? :rolleyes: *surprise*

The best would be to meet the whole norwegian family (like on May 17th)..

Last edited:
The entire spanish royal family. They're all great. I love the king and queen, they seem warm and very loving friendly people. The princes of Asturias of course with their geourgeous girl and all the other grandchildren of the king and queen.
I would also love to meet Maxima and her girls.

I would to have a long conversation with the Princes of Asturias for speaking about their aims as futur sovereigns.

If the little Infantita will to be here why not but poor:bunny:, the conversation would be very rough fo her!

Alive: Charlotte Casaraghi Princess Alexandra of Denmark, Princes William and Harry Queen Elizabeth II Sultan Brunei Prince Albert of Monaco Sophie, Countess of Wessex.
Dead: of course Princess Diana Princess Grace Queen Jane Seymour and Anastasia Romanov.

Alive: Prince William, Prince Harry, Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Moulay of Morroco, Queen Marageth II and Queen Beatrix.
Deceased: Princess Grace, Empress Catherine the great, Queen Anne , Prince Rainier,Duke of Winsor and Princess Maraget.

I would say Queen Elizabeth II... she is the Queen of Queens...

Great question, I think it would have to be Queen Elizabeth. What an incredibly full and exciting life she has had. I would like to know who, out of all the amazing people she has met, had the greatest impact on her life and why.
That is my choice! :flowers:

Her Majesty Queen Margrethe II.

I would love to discuss her passion for art, art history, artists in general, and what inspires her.

Welcome to the board, nuevo bella.

What is it about Queen Rania that would make you want to meet her?

:)

Well, this is a tough question. I wish I could meet them all, but since I have to pick one, my vote goes to Crown Princess Mary.

Princess Grace,princess Diana,Princess Mathilde and Queen Fabiola:flowers:

Alive: Queen Margrethe, Queen Elizabeth II. & King Constantine. :flowers:

Dead: Queen Mary, Louis Earl Mountbatten of Burma, Princess Marina (of Kent), Duke & Duchess of Windsor.

Alive: I would go for Princess Caroline, Charlotte Casiraghi, CP Maxima, CP Victoria and Qeen Beatrix.
Dead: Empress Elisabeth, Queen Astrid, Anne Boleyn and Queen Elizabeth I

Alive: Queen Elizabeth, and the Danish royal family

Dead...Queen Victoria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom