Which Royals Would You Meet?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mette-Marit, like others have said, her story is really incredible to go from working single mother to crown princess and future queen

Alive- Queen Elizabeth II, Queen Beatrix, King Juan Carlos, Queen Sofia, King Carl XVI Gustaf,Queen Silvia and Frederick and Our Mary

Dead-Peter the great, Charles XII of Sweden, Nicholas II and his family and Princess Grace

Alive: Queen Beatrix (I once saw her passing by on Koniginnedag, unfortunately I didn't get a chance to talk to her... :p), princess Maxima, Queen Margrethe, princess Mary, Princess Mathilde, Queen Albert II, Queen Paola, Princess Mette-Marit (Oh well, whatever. I'm going to organize a enormous 'Come one royals, meet Maxie'-ball and everyone is invited. I'd probably run away myself in pure despair, but oh well... :p)

Dead: prince Claus, king Baudoin, princess Grace, bloody Mary (she's just one wicked woman, meeting her would be very interesting), Anne Boleyn, Elizabeth I, Elisabeth (Sissi) and the last Tsar and his family...

Alive: Prince Frederik of Denmark, Prince Felipe of Spain, Princess Victoria of Sweden, and Prince William of Great Britian.

Dead: Princess Diana of Great Britain, Princess Grace of Monaco, and Tsar Nicholas II of Russia, along with Tsarina Alexandra and their children. There are SO many unanswered questions with all of those situations and they all had a lot more of themselves to offer to the world.

-Emily

Last edited:
Alive: the entire Spanish Royal Family (specially Cristina & her family) except Jaime; Crown Prince Filip and family; Princess Märtha Louise; Crown Princess Victoria and her brother Carl Philipp; Crown Prince Frederik (without Mary of course)

dead: Hussein II, Queen Victoria, Queen Elizabeth I, the Catholic Kings (Isabel of Castilla and Fernando of Aragon), the last Romanov

alive: Queen Beatrix, Queen Elizabeth II

dead: Grand Duchess Maria Pavlovna the elder of Russia and Grand Duchess Maria Alexandrovna, Duchess of Saxe-Coburg, Duchess of Edinburgh; to gossip about their families...both women were known for their frankness.

I'd like to meet all the members of royal houses in Europe:D :D :D . From other continents I'd certainly like to meet queen Rania, Queen Noor and Farah Pahlavi and her family...:)

I'd love to meet the whole Spanish Royal Family (with all kids, of course:D) and also Victoria & Madelaine from Sweden along with their handsome brother.

Alive: Farah Pahlavi and King Zahir of Afghanistan. I'm not sure if any are still living but I'd also like to meet with some of the Egyptian Royals.

Dead: Akbar the Great, Shah Jehan, Cleopatra, Emperor Jehanghir aka Prince Salim, Princess Khair-un-Nisa, Razia Sultana, Tsar Nicholas II and his family, Elizabeth I,

Little_star said:
I'm not sure if any are still living but I'd also like to meet with some of the Egyptian Royals.
Princess Fawzia (formerly married to the Shah) is living in Egypt, and her nephew (the son of her brother King Farouk) King Fuad II lives in Switzerland.

Queen Rania, Crown princess Mathilde, Mary, Letizia and Maxima!:) :) ;) ;)

I would love to meet princess Maria Laura from Belgium and her brothers and sisters. I think she's a very nice girl and I want to ask her how it is to be a princess. I also want to meet princess Mathilde and her lovely family.
Dead: I woul love to meet Princess Diana(seems a very nice woman), Queen Marie-Antoinette ( I love the dressing style of that time), Empress Elisabeth (sisi),Queen Elizabeth I and Queen Elizabeth II (because they are famous Queens with the same name as me)

I would love to meet Queen Elizabeth, Prince William, Edward and Sophie (and little Louise), Frederick and Mary, Willem-Alexander and Maxima (and Amalia), Haakon and Mette-Marit (and Ingrid), Queen Sofia, Felipe and Letizia...the list is endless!

Nichola said:
I would love to meet Queen Elizabeth, Prince William, Edward and Sophie (and little Louise), Frederick and Mary, Willem-Alexander and Maxima (and Amalia), Haakon and Mette-Marit (and Ingrid), Queen Sofia, Felipe and Letizia...the list is endless!

i would agree with you but i would like meet Prince Charles again since i met him at Prince's trust in 2002 he really nice guys but im hope i would meet Prince William and member of Royal Family.

elisabetteke said:
Dead: I woul love to meet Princess Diana(seems a very nice woman), Queen Marie-Antoinette ( I love the dressing style of that time), Empress Elisabeth (sisi),Queen Elizabeth I and Queen Elizabeth II (because they are famous Queens with the same name as me)

Queen Elizabeth II is still very much alive (and kicking).

I would love to meet Prince william And Queen Elizabeth II and other member royal family

Dead I would love to meet Princess Diana, Queen Victoria, Mother Queen Elizabeth and Tsar Nicholas II and his family....

For a formal dinner, i would like to meet...

Raina of Jordan, Prince Charles, Princess Maxima, Princess Laurentine, Prince Albert, Princess Alexandra of DK

For a friendly cocktail social I would like to meet...

CP Haakon, Prince Carl Philip, Princess Victoria, Princess Martha Louise - they will be a fun crowd :D

Deceased royalty...

Princess Grace, Tsar Nicholas II & family

Max and Angela intrigue me because they are so low key.

I'd love to meet Princess Alexandra of Denmark and Princess Caroline of Monaco.

The Norwegian royals also seem very nice and down to earth. I wouldn't mind meeting them, either :). And Princess Cristina seems like a jolly person!

I would like to meet
Alive:
1. Queen Elizabeth
2. Prince Charles, The Prince of Wales
3. Camilla, The Duchess of Cornwall
4. Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden
5. Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit with family
6. The Princes of Asturias with family
7. Crown Princess Maxima
8. Infanta Cristina of Spain with family

Dead:
1. Diana, Princess of Wales
2. Anne Boleyn
3. Catherine of Aragon
4. Queen Elizabeth I
5. King Henry VIII
6. King Richard III

Last edited:
I would like to meet Prince Amedeo, Princess Maria Laura and Prince Joachim of Belgium

If i have to choose only one person in each category(still alive,from past)so I would choose

From nowadays:

Queen ElisabethII of Great Britain,she's THE QUEEN,and she's kind of a kind and very ROYAL person,i don't recall that she harmed somebody,as she's always diplomatic and knows to keep her role.

From past:

Tsarina Catherine the great of Russia,very interesting personnage.

i would like to meet all of Luxembourg royal family, princess Mary of Denmark and Prince Amedeo.

your question is quit interesting,well i would like to meet king of brunei.

Prince Amedeo and Pierre Casiraghi - obviously the two hottest royals ever!!!!

Last edited:
I would like to meet any european Queen, except Queen Sophia as I heard she is a very cold person and she only smiles when there's a camera taking pictures... so it would be very disappointing.

Dead, Princess Diana, of course!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom