Which Royals Would You Meet?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alive: William & Harry, Mary & Frederik, Paul & Marie-Chantal, CP Haakon, Queen Rania, Victoria & Madeleine.

Dead: Diana, Grace & Queen Victoria.

alive : William of Wales, Cp victoria and her brother Carl Philip , Maxima and her husband Willem and Albert of Monaco
Dead: Empress Sissi, princess Diana and princess Grace

The Queens Elizabeth, Beatrix and Sonja and Grand Duchess Maria Teresa.

Alive- Queen Elizabeth the 2nd and Prince Phillip, The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Prince Harry, Beatrice and Eugenie, Countess of Wessex. TRF's of Denmark, Sweden, Netherlands, and Norway.
Dead- Diana, Princess of Wales, Queen Victoria, and Prince Albert. Elizabeth the 1st, Queen Mum, Princess Margret.
Out of them all, Diana would be my first choice to meet with!

Last edited:
I would meet prince hamzah for sure, princess haya, prince ali, queen noor, princess iman.. i already met princess Rahma bint hassan, princess Summaya bint hassan, prince Rashid bin hassan, princess Basma, queen rania and prince zaid bin shaker. i was driving in Jordan and prince ali was driving next to me with out security.

I would meet prince hamzah for sure, princess haya, prince ali, queen noor, princess iman.. i already met princess Rahma bint hassan, princess Summaya bint hassan, prince Rashid bin hassan, princess Basma, queen rania and prince zaid bin shaker. i was driving in Jordan and prince ali was driving next to me with out security.
very nice ;) , i meet one time prince hamzah when our ofice have press for king husein funeral we go tell them for king death

Last edited:
Alive
Queen Elizabeth II and Duke of Edinburgh
Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
Earl and Countess of Wessex and their children
Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel
Crown Prince Fredrick, Crown Princess Mary and their children

Dead
Diana Princess of Wales
Queen Victoria and Prince Albert
King George VI and Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother
Queen Elizabeth I
Empress Ekaterina II (The Great)
Tsar Nikolai II and his family
Tsar Aleksandr II

I would like to meet HSH Princess Charlene of Monaco.
Maybe in September this year I will get a chance :D
And I also would like to meet HM The Queen of England.

very nice ;) , i meet one time prince hamzah when our ofice have press for king husein funeral we go tell them for king death

for real you met him in jordan 1999 ,,, he was 18 years old at that time ,, i wish i met king hussein and queen alia

I'd like to meet Princess Beatrice or Zara Phillips personally- they look like they'd be fun.

I'd like to meet the CP couples of Sweden, Norway, Belgium, Netherlands, Spain and Guillaume of Luxemburg and also the Queen of Netherlands, Queen of Spain and the GD Couple of Luxemburg. They all seem like pleasant people to be around. If I had to go just with 1 person, then Victoria of Sweden.

I would love to meet all the CP couples and Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands. She seems like great fun, just like her D-I-L

There are so many that I would love to meet. Queen Elizabeth would top my list. So would Prince William and Katherine as well as Prince Harry. The royals families of Norway, Sweden and Luxembourg would be interesting people to meet as well.

Queen Elizabeth.
Queen Sofia.
Maxima.
King Mohammed VI.

I met Duchess Catherine in Levis (Canada) on July 3rd. I saw Prince William too, but didn't shake hands with him unfortunately.

I would like to meet Crown Princess Mary and Queen Margrethe but I guess I will have to go to Denmark for that... I would like to meet Princess Lalla Salma and King Mohammed too !

I spoke a few minuts with queen Fabiola of Belgium and I had to lead King Albert during an expo when I was 10. For the rest I met Princess Mathilde, Prince Philippe, Princess Elizabeth, Prince Gabriel, Princess Astrid, Jean of Luxembourg and Queen Fabiola of Belgium.

I would like to meet Prince Lorenz of Belgium, Princess Victoria, Princess Mary, Princess Letitzia and Philoména & Jean of France, Sofia and Juan Carlos of Spain
If it could I would so hard met Zita and Karl of Austria, King Baudoin, Marie-Antoinette and Queen Victoria

There are several royals that I would love to meet but if I only had one choice it would be Queen Elizabeth.

Me, too, if I had only one choice, I would like to meet HM Queen Elisabeth II.

I would love to meet The Queen and DoE for some marriage/relationship advice.

I'd love to meet Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel of Sweden and have a chat with them. They seem like they're incredibly nice and friendly people.
Also the Queen of England would be interesting to meet.

I would love to meet Prince Albert & Princess Charlene of Monaco.

Albert because he is Grace's son and I believe him to be a genuinely, kind and lovely man.

Charlene because I think that she is the epitome of grace, courage, dignity and a worthy successor to Grace.

As a child I met Queen Ingrid of Denmark and although I don't remember much of it, it was quite big. Other than her, I have only seen royals such as William and Kate, QMII, CP Mary and CP Frederik, P Joachim, CP Victoria, King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia, and Prince Albert from a distance.

I'd very much like to meet Queen Elizabeth, she's such a fierce lady and she seems like a nice and very interesting woman. I wouldn't mind meeting Prince Philip either, I think he'd be great entertainment.

Queen Elizabeth II
Duke of Edinburgh
CP Mathilde of Belgium
CP Letizia of Spain
Duke and Duchess of Cambridge

Queen Sonja
Prince Hamzah
Prince Hashem
Queen Noor
Princess Haya
Sheikh Hamdan

H.M.Queen Elizabeth II
TRH The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge
H.M.Queen Sofia of Spain
TRH The Prince & Princess of Asturias
HRH Infanta Elena of Spain
H.M.Queen Beatrix
HRH Princess Caroline

I want to meet my Queen Elizabeth II i've seen her in the streets of london when there is the jubilee (birthday - national day ect)
then i 'd like to meet
HRH princess Maxima of Holland
Hrh prince and princess Mette and Hakoon of Norway
Hrh princess Leticia of Spain
HM Juan Carlos of Spain

Last edited:
HM Queen Elizabeth II
HRH prince Phillip the duke of Edinburgh
HM Queen Margarethe II
TRHs crown prince frederik and crown princess Mary
TRHs crown prince haakon and crown princess mette marit
HRH princess maxima of the Netherlands