Which Royals Would You Meet?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Elizabeth and her Prince top my list.

After that, it's difficult to rank. If I got to have an actual conversation, I'd love to meet the Earl and Countess of Wessex, because I've always been curious about birth order in royal families - but also, he seems like such a sweet person.

But, to be honest, I'd put Prince William above the Earl of Wessex (and I'd prefer to meet royals with spouses with that spouse, so Kate would have to be up there).

Then Charles and Camilla. :) I saw Camilla on the telly last night and she was talking about what she'd fix the Queen for dinner if she were having her over, and what the Queen likes to eat and I thought: she's a woman who might actual dish a little. And, as for Charles, I like his use of English and his interest in the environment - what fun it would be to speak with him.

So maybe Charles and Camilla above William and Kate. So hard to decide.

It would be nice to meet with Prince Sebastian of Luxembourg. I would ask him how he likes being the youngest of four sons. I would also inquire what dos and don'ts he has learned from three older brothers.

Queen Elizabeth, Prince Phillip, William, Catherine, Harry, Zara, Mike, HGD Stephanie, HGD Gui, CP Mary and her husband, AD Imre, AD Kathleen, Sarah Ferguson, Eugenie, Beatrice and the Princess Royal.

LaRae

I am going to be a very odd person out here but to be honest, I don't want to meet any of them. I wouldn't hang out on a street to see them either.

I have a great interest in some of them and enjoy reading about them and watching what happens if its on the internet or on the TV and following discussions here day to day but that's just about as far as it'll go for me.

For me my list is more about the royals I could see having a great interest in speaking too, shared interests or fascination with work. Not because of their place in succession or their glamor.

Prince Charles is top of my list. I love hearing him speak, and am fascinated with work and interest in the environment. I'd love to sit down with him and pick his mind. Both him and Camilla really.

Mabel, though she was never officially a royal, is another. Her work with the Elders and with the UN is fascinating. I'd love to hear about her work, and the behind the scenes things we probably never hear.

Eugenie of York mainly for her non-royal life. I am a huge art history buff and I often thought of a career like hers. Would love to talk with her about that side. And some of her royal work as well.

Jetsun. A mix of my fascination with the culture of her country, and just wanting to know more about her work. Both her and her husband would be great to sit and speak with.

Margrethe as I am actually quite fascinated with her art work, as much as her role as queen.

Princess Haya and Zara Philipps I would love to speak to about equestrian life and how that influences rest of their life.

People who has had to fight to be allowed to marry their royal-spouse and to become accepted in their new family. Like The Duke of Edinburgh, Prince Daniel of Sweden and Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway. But i would also love to meet both QEII and QMII. They were both young women in a very Male-dominated world when they became Queen's at a young age. I would love to her them tell me directly between 4 eyes everything they have been through. Both positive things and negative things.

I would also love to meet Prince Charles. I'm impressed by his passion for enviroment and i don't think it has gained the recognition it deserves. And he if anyone has been through a hell of a lot in his private life. Still he has managed to raise his children to become 2 grown men who everyone is proud of today. And he has managed to repair his private life to something to become something good again. And at last he has married the first (and probably only) real love of his life. I don't blame anyone. Not Charles, not Diana, not Camilla, not QEII, not Philip. No one. They are all to blame in one way or another. But they are no saints and no better humans than anyone of us. I am just happy that he is a happy man again.

Last edited:
1. Who would it be with?
Katharine, Duchess of Kent
2. What would you do?
I'd probably have a conversation with her over some tea, or during a garden party.
3. What 4 things would you like to discuss?
Her career as a music teacher, her experiences as a member of the British Royal Family, her opinion on the music genre of rap (I know that she likes the genre but I am interested to know more about what makes her like this genre) and her experiences as the President of the Royal Northern College of Music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom