Which Royal Would You Work For?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of the Belgian Royal women. From Queen Fabiola on down to Princess Astrid, they all strike me as a warm, noble group of women who I could learn a lot from.

Queen Elizabeth II for the same reason, I could learn a lot from this woman that I admire so much.

Princess Caroline would be an ABSOLUTE dream...even though I'd be a bit intimidated. She is so brilliant and elegant, and I'd be a little nervous about getting anything wrong. But I admire the Princess and I think she'd be great to work for.

Princess Cristina of Spain, I'd love to work for too. I'd certainly be kept busy and I'd get to be around her adorable children!

I would definitely NOT go for Mary of Denmark! That's for sure - she doesn't strike me as the most assistant-friendly, easy to please person ...

I would feel a strong respect, but also some kind of fear for Beatrix ...

Maybe Máxima ... due to the fact that we have more in common since we're both from Argentina - and maybe we could exchange some experiences...but mmmmhh no.

Willem Alexander! Yes, Willem Alexander ... in this case, it is always easier to deal with a man... royal ladies seem to be so demanding most of the times...

Queen Rania
Crown Princess Letizia
Queen Elizabeth II

All three are women with whom I greatly admire, and from what I have read and seen of them I believe their personalities would "mesh" with mine.

Queen Victoria and Queen Beatrix. Victoria was so down to earth with her employees (she treated them better than some members of her own family) & Beatrix because I love her style and she seems so friendly.

Queen Rania
Crown Princess Letizia
Queen Elizabeth II

All three are women with whom I greatly admire, and from what I have read and seen of them I believe their personalities would "mesh" with mine.
Snap! I'd choose all 3 ladies as well, especially Rania who attends some fascinating events and is involved with some life-changing causes.

I think I would add Princess Maxima to the list as well because I'd like to learn more about her micro-finance work.

Probably I would choose one of the Grimaldi family. Maybe Stephanie.

I would love to be Edward and Sophie's. Just be allowing the world to see whom they really are I think that they could bowl a lot of people over. But it is not what they want, such a pity hidding your talents unders bushes and all. Besides they couldn't afford me.

Last edited:
I'd choose Infanta Elena as we both have a background in education and we're a similar age.

Granted they are not the devil wears prada types, I would choose the following:

Queen Rania
Princess Caroline
Princess Mathilde and/or Prince Philippe

Queen Silvia or Crown Princess Victoria.:flowers:

Princess Mary - I love her taste of fashion, or Princess Astrid - I think she is related to voluteering and, well, she is the mother of Prince Amedeo

I would choose Prince Christian - he is so cute:wub:

The Queen, Prince Charles, Prince William, Camilla or Pincess Mary of Denmark.

The King of Spain or the Prince of Asturias to support a more conservative and traditionalist way for the spanish monarchy. I think that in that case I would have also frequent contact with Queen Sofia and that's intresting too! I have ever wondered how she really feel about the changing times.

Queen Beatrix or CP Maxima. Charlotte too bc were the same age and we share a common interest in horses.

I would choose to work with Crown Prince Frederik or Crown Prince Haakon because I'd love to live in Denmark or Norway and with the Danish and Norwegian Royal Families you tend to travel alot on the royal yachts!

I would love to work for the Danish Crown Princess Mary ( a charming ex-Australian) or Queen Elizabeth II. I would NOT work for the Duke of Edinburgh - from what I have gathered he is a bit too 'upfront' for me:ermm:

I would work for Mette-Marit because she seems like a sweet person.

I would work with Princess Grace, The Romanov Family in past.
Now I think I'll choose Princess Maxima and Princess Caroline.

From the past Royals I would choose King Albert I of the Belgians and in general his Court, or Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother; from the present Royals, I would choose someone in the Belgian RF, Queen Fabiola or Prince Philippe or Princess Mathilde.

In the past I would have loved to work for the Romanovs or Lord Louis Mountbatten - personal assistant to Marina Duchess of Kent would also have been pretty cool IMO.

Today, no question, I would choose HM Queen Elizabeth II.

hm not so easy..but i think i would choose the esy going norther girl..lol
mette marit, victoria oder princess mary...but this could be such i clichee...maybe they are divas too...lol noo idea

I would love to work for crown princess Mary, crown princess Letizia or crown princess Victoria.

Princess Margaret would be an interesting one to work for!

Lady Gabriella Windsor...not Royal per se but likable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom