Which Royal Would You Work For?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMTLove23

Nobility
City
bethlehem
Country
United States
Lets say you are hired as an assistant to a Prince or princess, Which royal would you choose?

me... I would choose Crown Prince Philippe of Belgium. Just to see what his royal life is like.

Lets say you are hired as an assistant to a Prince or princess, Which royal would you choose?

me... I would choose Crown Prince Philippe of Belgium. Just to see what his royal life is like.

In that case you have chosen the most difficult royal to work for. Not that Prince Philippe is that bad, but the situation of the Belgian State and its monarchy is só complictated and so fragile, that you have to walk on eggs the whole time.

By the way, I don't know how it is in other countries, but in my country you can not apply for a job at the Court. You are 'requested' via-via. Often the Court sends signals to Departments or 'befriended services' (the armed forces, the diplomatic service, majors, etc.) to look for 'suitable' candidates. In all discretion, and often by surprise, the candidates are suddenly encountered with an invitation by the Bureau of the Grandmaster to Her Majesty The Queen.

An investigation of you and your family/friends/surroundings by the Intelligence- & Security Service is part of the procedure. And the Dutch royals do not have personal assistants. They have secretaries, aides-de-camp, valets, footmen (lackeys), etc.

And, by the way: if you work for the Dutch royals, you can forget your career planning. Under Queen Beatrix there is a 'carroussel policy' to prevent cliques to be formed at the Court. (Becoming too familiar and close, or getting too much knowledge). It is her policy that after 2 or 3 years staff is re-organized to 'befriended services'. Only her most personal confidantes, a dozen of Hofdames and Dames du Palais, led by the Lady Grandmastress are excluded from this iron rule.

:flowers:

Last edited:
I think I would choose Camilla...I'm curious as to what she's like behind the palace doors.

My answer will have to be Crown Princess Victoria. I think we would have fun!

I would like the Duke of York

I think he needs a bit of good PR. I'd like to see if I could make that happen.

My answer will have to be Crown Princess Victoria. I think we would have fun!

I agree with you, I'd also choose Victoria. She seems like the easy-going type who would be fun to work with, and show you respect.

I'm torn--I'd love to work for HRH Camilla, The Duchess of Cornwall for the same reason as Nichola, but also because I feel like she is incredibly dedicated and if I "got in good" with her, she and I would get along. She seems like a lovely lady.
The other I would choose are the York Princesses--they need someone to direct them to a good stylist. I'd love to help them shop!

My favorite royal is HRH The Princess of Hanover and has been for the past 32 years, so working for her and the Amade organization would be a dream come true.

I would go for Anne, The Princess Royale. Her "no nonsense" temperment suits me.

I would choose Cristina of Spain. She seems to be the most down-to-earth of the siblings and yet she manages her life very well, too.

I thing I should not make a worthy assistant for any of them! :lol::ROFLMAO: Not really!

But well, if this could be for real I should choice Princess Maxima . We could speak Spanish to her, and since she live in my same neighborhood and spent all her childhood there too (we are almost of the same age), we should be able to speak about thinks that both of us knows well. There are some magazine owners near my flat that can remember her well, as the owners of "Librería Nelly". :D

And if I was not Princess Maxima's assistant, I guess I could became an assistant od Duchess of Cornwalls. She is very nice and down-to-earth.

But the one I liked the most and was as I understand how a Royal must be, the one who knows what Monarchy was and was ready to live or dead for this concept was the late Countess of Paris. She is dead by now, but I think I should have liked to be an assistent of this great lady. Madame was the kind of noble lady I always admired.

Vanesa.

I would choose Cristina of Spain. She seems to be the most down-to-earth of the siblings and yet she manages her life very well, too.

I would work for her, Victoria or Máxima; they all seem to be very down-to-earth and very respectful with other `people, they seem to be very kind :flowers:

I would choose HM Queen Elizabeth II because I wanna see the life inside Buckingham Palace.

HRH Crown Princess Mary of Denmark.

Finally, I would present a style all of her own and given my background in the field of fashion, I would work some real wonders with this beautiful Dane :flowers:

I'm completely torn between the following Ladies & Gentleman:

The Duchess of Cornwall - she is so down to earth, and I'm sure loads of fun to work with.

The Prince of Wales - I agree and share most of his views, so for me it would be not only interesting, but useful.

Crown Princess Maxima - cheerful life is guaranteed

Princess Anne - agreed completely with Russophile

Queen Elizabeth - it would be amazing to work with someone, who belongs to the 'Old Royals' (and I don't mean the age).

Crown Princess Mette-Marit - I'm sure it would be a very easy and pleasant job.

Crown Princess Victoria - pleasant, yet it will give clear idea what a Royal should be and do.

For me it would have to be Corwn Princess Mette-MArit or Maxima. They both seem lovely easy going ladies and I have a lot of respect for them

For me it would be either

-The Duchess of Cornwall. What an interesting job! The wife of the prince of Wales. I would really love that

-Crown Princess Mary of Denmark. :flowers:

-Crown Princess Maxima of The Netherlands.

I would choose Letizia...and try to steal Felipe away - I KID, I KID!!!

I think Victoria would be my choice. I think the similarities of our age would make it fun.

i think it would be facinating to work with any of them for many of the reasons others have mentioned. but to see behind closed doors and witness history and be surrounded by fabulous things wow what a job.
i'd volunteer to work for camilla, she needs support against that Clarence House TEAM Fiasco.

i think it would be facinating to work with any of them for many of the reasons others have mentioned. but to see behind closed doors and witness history and be surrounded by fabulous things wow what a job.
i'd volunteer to work for camilla, she needs support against that Clarence House TEAM Fiasco.

Definitely for CP Letizia! I would love to see Spain and to see Felipe. :rolleyes:
Letizia seems to be a very opinionated woman and I love that! She's very independent too.

Queen Paola, she seems so down to earth

and I think Princess Margaret would have been a 'hoot!

Last edited:
If I could have chosen, I would have definitely chosen Princess Margaret because their was nothing boring about her and we would have become best friends and she would pay me a lot.:D

CP Matilde because she seems to be a combination of old world class and down-to-earth modernity. Plus she seems like a great mother. A good friend of mine is a prosecutor in Crimes Against Children in Brooklyn, N.Y., and went to an event sponsored by CP Matilde. My friend said she gave a lovely filmed speech (she had just given birth to her 3rd child and apologised for not attending in person) and my friend (who's not a royalty watcher at all) said she was gorgeous (likened her to Grace Kelly) even on film and the event was very well attended and organized. This is an issue I can respect.

Hmm, i'd like to work for each of the following for a few years because its a difficult call.

Cp Mary - because i like Mary & find her very active & friendly
Cp Maxima - Love her charisma & think she'd be very nice to work for
Cp Mette-Marit - I like her simplicity
Cp Haakon - think he would be fun, hard worker
Queen Silvia - I think she'd be nice to be around
Queen Beatrix - i always liked her

1. HM Queen Elizabeth II - We share a love of animals, and she reminds me of the good qualities of my mother. She seems to have a lot of common sense, down-to-earth, and has seen so many changes. I would love to hear her talk about "the old days".

2. Princess Anne, The Princess Royal - I like her no frills, no nonsense approach to life, and that gets on with it. She is very honest and forthright, and doesn't suffer fools gladly. She doesn't seem to be haughty, and I don't think I'd be in any doubt as to my duties. I suspect that beneath her superficial toughness beats a heart of gold.

I would like to be an assistant of princess Astrid de Belgique because I love the work she does and the enthousiasm she does it with. (and I would like to meet prince Amedeo and princess Maria Laura :))

Queen Paola, she seems so down to earth

Yep, me too, for te same reason. And as far it is possible to know we are interested in many of the same subjects. I also think that she is a exacting employer though.

CP Maxima: She would be a lot of fun and easy to work with. She seems like the type of person who would always have you laughing. I would like to work with someone like that. Not stiff but very relaxed.

CP Maxima- I think she is an easy-going person.
CP Letizia-I do not really know why

HM Queen Elisabeth- I think in spite great age difference we have many things in common. And my respect to her is HUGE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom