Which Royal Would You Work For?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, I don't think I'd want to be a personal assistant to any of them. Even with all the perks that seem to come with job. I like following the ins and outs of royalty but I wouldn't want to live the life myself.
Yes, nobody's assistant. They all have superbig egos and I can imagine that there never will be a working relationship eye to eye.
Besides, you will have to sign lots contracts confidentiality etc and you will be 24 hours on the job what makes you a modern slave. No thank you.

Yes, nobody's assistant. They all have superbig egos and I can imagine that there never will be a working relationship eye to eye.
Besides, you will have to sign lots contracts confidentiality etc and you will be 24 hours on the job what makes you a modern slave. No thank you.

For me, its not even the downside to the job. Its just something that doesn't appeal to me at all. Then again, I'm retired, my time is my own and I'm Queen of my own little plot of land in a forest and set in my ways.

If I had to be thrust into that kind of a life though in tune with the topic of the thread, I'm going to have to say the one I'd be most comfortable working for would be Queen "Daisy" Margrethe. I think we'd get along famously. :D

If I had to be someone's assistant, I would pick someone like Victoria or Maxima who do a lot of work for NGOs like the UN, I think it would be much more interesting than one of the Royals who just floats around.

Like others I wouldn't want to be assistant to any Royal really, but if I absolutely had to ---

1 Maxima, because I would learn some interesting things, hopefully.

2 Harry. He's always been a favourite of mine and I'd like to find our what he's really like.

3 The Queen. Even though she has now slowed down a little I think it would be fascinating.

British royal I would Charles or Harry. I respect the work they both do, and all the travel they both do would be a perk.

Continent I would say someone like Max who I admire all her work with UN and such.

But I couldn't picture doing it. Maybe because I am happier doing what I do and helping people hands on. Leave the admin side to others. I'd much rather be working in a hospital then following a royal around when they tour it.

That's easy. The Duke or Duchess of Cambridge. Both are excellent role models and do wonderful charity work.

I would like to work for a queen, either regnant or consort.

TMs Queens Sonja and Margrethe are so artistic and seem like such organized and confident individuals. HM Queen Elizabeth of the UK would also be a very desirable employer, so serene and sensible.

The royal I would least like to work for is HRH Prince Charles. I've read many accounts of his chaotic management style and disgruntled backbiting staff.

Oh it would most surely be Queen Daisy of Denmark, this lady loves life period, every time I see her there is that smile from ear to ear. And her love of art and color and needlework and gardening........her love of life shows in her home with all the colors that she uses. A very artistic lady indeed!

Valet/Maid

Gentlemen: Which Royal gentleman would you like to be a valet to?

Ladies: Which Royal lady would you like to be a maid to?

I would like to be a valet to Prince Georg Friedrich of Prussia. I would be interested in learning about the royal German castles and palaces.

Gentlemen: Which Royal gentleman would you like to be a valet to?

Ladies: Which Royal lady would you like to be a maid to?

I would like to be a valet to Prince Georg Friedrich of Prussia. I would be interested in learning about the royal German castles and palaces.

I wouldnt want to be anyone's maid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom