Which Royal Wedding Would You Attend?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Next Star

Courtier
City
Country
United States
If you had the chance to attend a royal wedding or be in a royal wedding who would you chose?

I would attend the wedding of Prince Albert of Monaco, and preferably, I would be standing up at the alter with him. :blush:

im really like attend watch wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton when time

Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden's wedding. We've seen alot of Princes get married and their wives becomes Princesses. We've even seen a Princess or two get married. But I'd like to see a female heir to a throne get married. I wonder what her wedding would be like in this era.

I agree with you RubyPrincess168, and knowing Carl Gustav, he's gonna go all the way for his "girl":wub::wub::wub:

I would like to attend the wedding of Prince Joachim of Belgium, Archduke of Austria-Este.

I'd attend the wedding of any of Sophie and Edward's children, or the wedding of any of the Cambridge children when the time comes for those weddings to happen.

I would have liked to attend the weddings of CP Victoria and Prince Daniel, and Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, and Prince William and Princess Kate. If they invited me to the reception, that would be even better but if I'm invited to the wedding, that would be fine as well. Just being at these weddings would be amazing for a very common person like me.

This is in the past.

I would have liked to attend the weddings of CP Victoria and Prince Daniel, and Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, and Prince William and Princess Kate. If they invited me to the reception, that would be even better but if I'm invited to the wedding, that would be fine as well. Just being at these weddings would be amazing for a very common person like me.

This is in the past.

Meghan Markle and Princess Kate??

Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton. Princess Meghan and Princess Kate. Both incorrect but at least be fair in how you treat them.

Past wedding: Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia. CP strikes me as a warm person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom