Which Royal Life Would You Like Turned Into A Movie?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The only one that I would actually want to watch would be the true life of Spain's Queen Sofia and the politics behind her marriage and the reason she looked the other way with all his affairs. I think that, next to Queen Elizabeth II, Sofia is a true LADY.

- Grimaldi family (Grace's life and death, Rainier's reign, Caroline with her marriages, unmarried Albert and rebel Stephanie)

- Belgian royals (Death of Queen Astrid, remarriage of The King, Queen Fabiola, relations between King Albert and Queen Paula, Albert's unexpected daughter, rumours about 'Prince Laurent converted to Islam'..)

- Story of Beatrix & Claus, Haakon & Mette Marit

- British royals (Princess Margaret, marriage of The Queen and Prince Philip, Charles between Diana and Camilla, The Duke of Windsor and his wife Wallis..)

1. Romance between young princess Margaret and Captain Townsend (Rob Pattinson......)
2. Romance between Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier (Rob Pattinson....), finishing with the wedding, as all romances do.
3. Life of Princess Caroline of Monaco with Stephano Casiraghi (Rob Pattinson....)
4. Romance between Princess Diana and the iranian doctor (Rob Pattinson....) Rob would not look indian, so here it is necessary to modify slightly the script. :rolleyes:

I had some celebrity crush with Heath Ledger, but not this strong.....It has even reconciled me with british culture.....:rolleyes:

^^ i can somewhat see Rob palying captain Townsend, but he's way too tall to play Rainier i think...

Royal Movie-Which Royal life would you like to see filmed?

Documentary films of Queen Elizabeth II, Queen Sophie of Spain, the Queen Mother, and princess Mathilde of the Belgians. The personalities, the stories, including the history facts that have involved and involves their lifes.:lucky:

Thank you very much, Her _ Majesty, for posting this beautiful in all meanings the film.:flowers:
It's interesting, wonderful and terrific!:previous:
Sonja is an attractive womam and Harald is a handsome man.

Id love to see a film on CP Maxima of the Neatherlands done- but who to cast to play her? No one comes to mind>>>>>

I totally agree,Patra!I can't wait to see that movie.We mustn't forget that Emily Blunt is a great actress as well!
I wanted to add Queen Noor of Jordan to my list:a young American woman who married the King of Jordan.It would be such an interesting movie!

It would be great to watch a well done movie like "Elizabeth" or "The young Victoria" about King George V. and Queen Mary some day. And although there are a few existing it would be very nice to see another cine film about the last Romanovs.

I would like to see HM Queen Elizabeth II's life be filmed
and the history of Haakon and mette

I would love to see the life of Queen Astrid of Belgium filmed - she is so fascinating partly unfortunately due to her early death.

I would love to see a movie made about the courtship and marriage of CP Victoria and her husband Prince Daniel. Most of the movies I've seen have been about have been either British or Russian royalty Princess Diana, Henry VIII, Queen Elizabeth I, Peter and Catherine the Great. I don't recall ever seeing a movie on Swedish Royalty and this movie would be very uplifting and positive.

Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel, of course - just if the time goes by, and they will experience even more in their life ;)

Another interesting life is King Carl Gustav's, (Victoria's father's) life. Lost his father at the age of 1 in a plane crash, raised by several overprotective women to become the king one day... wanted to be a farmer, really, but ended up to be what he was meant to be - the king of Sweden - at the age of 27 only. And had a beautiful wife and children.

If you want a movie that is a big hit then you need drama with twists and surprises. Royal lives are best for a miniseries.

Joseph Bernadotter aka Charlex XIV Johan had a intressting life. From rags to riches.

Daniel and Victorias lovestory would make a great lovefilm. Lets say its one made of those. Who do you think should play Daniel and who should play Victoria. Remember that its supposed to be liveaction and not a cartoon, otherwise we have Daniels look a like ready, Boxerrobert:D

Trouble is that i dont see many Hollywoodactors that look like anyone of those two.

Otherwise, Diana would make a fine movie. Start it in the church when she marries Charles and end it with her getting into the infamous car and play Elton Johns song in the end

Daniel and Victorias lovestory would make a great lovefilm. Lets say its one made of those. Who do you think should play Daniel and who should play Victoria. Remember that its supposed to be liveaction and not a cartoon, otherwise we have Daniels look a like ready, Boxerrobert:D

Trouble is that i dont see many Hollywoodactors that look like anyone of those two.

I would like to see one of my favourite actors, Toby Stephens from England playing Daniel. He is quite a multi-face and a brilliant actor.
hollywood.com
BBC
This is London

Film on the Queen Mother

I think the novel by William Showcross could be made into a decent film about Queen Elizabeth, The Queen Mother. Her life as a child all the way to her death. Her life in the royal family, watching her daughter take the throne at such a young age. And what she really thought about her grandchildren's marital problems. I think it could win a Academy Award if they get the right person to play her. I would love to see this adapted into a film one day.

Personally, I think it would be great to see in film any of the crown princely couples´ love stories. They would be very entertaining indeed! Haakon and Mette-Marit´s would be a true cinderella story (ultra modern though...hehe). ;)

Also, I would like to see a film featuring the different paths of life of the three Danish sisters: Margrethe, Benedikte and Anne-Marie.

Wouldn't it be interesting if they did a movie about Queen Elizabeth when as a child she found out she was going to be Queen of England someday. This wasn't expected when she was born. What were her feelings as this must have been shocking news to her. The movie would start there and then end when she's crowned Queen of England.

Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel, of course - just if the time goes by, and they will experience even more in their life ;)

Another interesting life is King Carl Gustav's, (Victoria's father's) life. Lost his father at the age of 1 in a plane crash, raised by several overprotective women to become the king one day... wanted to be a farmer, really, but ended up to be what he was meant to be - the king of Sweden - at the age of 27 only. And had a beautiful wife and children.

Yes, yes, I support: and I have two candidates to play in such a film:

Sandra Bullock as Queen Silvia
Ashton Kutcher as Prince Carl Phillip

Another ones I would like to see filmed:
The Norwegian Royal Family,
The Dutch one,
The Luxembourgish one

The life of:
King Hussein bin Talal
Shah Mohammed Reza Pahlavi

From historic one I would like too see filmed the life of the Holy Couple: Emperor Karl & Empress Zita (with Nathalie Portman as Zita)

And the ups and downs of the Nepalese Royal Family could be interesting...

Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel
Queen Margrethe of Denmark
Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette Marit

Victoria and Daniel! :wub:
It would such a lovely story.
Haakon and Mette Marit would be very interesting to see, too.

maybe king and queen of greece
royals they met married young got to be king and queen and fled the contry

I would like to see a decent film about Diana; the ones that have been made are just awful!
But I would want to see a quality film, like The Queen, or The King's Speech.

I would like to see a decent film about Diana; the ones that have been made are just awful!
But I would want to see a quality film, like The Queen, or The King's Speech.
Last year I read that this year could be released a Hollywood movie about Diana

a film about late Queen Wilhelmina of The Netherlands would be so epic.
as her father had lots of sons and heirs and they all died, who made her heir presumptive. and about her reign, the dificult times of the 2 World Wars, the problems of having children, miscarriages, and only one daughter. but still she became one of the greatest Queens of The Netherlands.

this would made a great movie!!! enough with the british, its time for other monarchies to shine in hollywood

Back
Top Bottom