Which Royal Family Would You Marry Into?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
any of the russians, when they were in power, youssoupovs or romanovs, or the luxembourgs, any of the 3 oldest boys, guillaume, felix, or louis.

:) I thought it was such a shame (not for him of course) that Bel tran Gomez Acebo married Laura Ponte, cause I would have loved to marry him...
And his nephew Prince Felipe would have been nice as well.;)
Well obviously someone from the Spanish royal family...:)

Last edited:
henry of wales or felix of luxembourg, and
phillippos is the third choice

From Brunei RF, Lichestein RF, Monaco RF......are a good choice I think. A small size country (my guess it is having less problem) and rich ;) :D:D:D:D.

I'm torn between my two heritages!! One part of me says Hanover-Windsor, the other says Hohenzollern von Preussen!!! But then again, I'm a male, and wouldn't automatically attract as much attention as do all of those young ladies marrying Princes.

I still want to be Mrs. Casiraghi [Pierre's wife hehe] but if not i wouldn't mind marrying prince Amadeo of Belgium - seems like a nice guy and real cute as well ;)

I put already that I would like to marry Felix or Andrea....I´m putting also EA Jr., I don´t go with the looks....but, IMO, he looks like a nice guy and very responsable.....and, I think I would marry him...And, since I adore Prince Amadeo, i´ll put him here too!

Last edited:
My choice would be Prince Albert of Monaco or one of the older Windsor brothers, like Prince Andrew...:D

What If?

What if you could be a member of any Royal House in the world today?

Which House would you choose and why? Who would you like to call round for coffee? Which of the many palaces would you like to stay in? Which Charities would you help and what title would you choose? Who would you avoid at family weddings and what would your hobbies and passions be?

my prefer

Denmark Royal Family
and title is
Crown Princess

Spanish or Belgium Royal family

Crownprincess:)

Perhaps I would choose the Spanish Royal Family, because I really like all of them and the whole country is fantastic. And the weather!

Crownprincess, of course:D

UK
Princess Of Wales or Monaco something I dont know:confused:

I would say the British Royal family, because William and Harry and probably going to make it less stuffy pretty soon, the Swedish royal family or the Norwegian Royal family (even though there is no positions available) I just like the way they seem to get along well and aren't too uptight.

I used to have the biggest crush on Prince Charles back when he was courting a certain Lady before she became a princess. I know he isn't available but if I could he would be my first choice. Second and third, Princes Alois and Maximilian of Liechtenstein.

I would choose Albert as the Man of My Life :) Sometimes there is something inside his eyes that touches my heart...I know it's funny, but I would prefer him just as a businessman and preferably without Monaco ruling...

Definitely ............. FELIPE :) :) :) :)

Since he slightly preferred Letizia than me ( I was no catholic, THIS was the problem:D :D :D :D ), I can still hope for Prince Nikolaos of Greece:p (just remind me to kill Tatiana one of those days:eek: )

For the single men I would choose either Prince William or Prince Carl Phillipe. As for the already married men I would choose either Prince Frederik or Prince Felipe. They are all very handsome men, and obviously come from good families, LOL!

Emily

Last edited:
I would Marry inot the Luxembourg Royal Family (Guillame or Felix *swoon*) , Prince Carl Philip of Sweden, or Prince Hashem of Jordan, he's a hottie :)

I would like to marry into the Spanish, Belgian or Danish Royal families (but not with Joachim, ewww).

Which means my choices were: Philippe, Frederik and Felipe, nowadays I will be happy if my niece would marry Juan or Pablo (Cristina's boys)

I would like to marry Prince Amedeo, not because he's young and handsome is because he seems to be a serious person, responsable, with education and very friendly and funny.

I would marry either Prince Hashim of Jordan or Andrea Casiraghi. They both seem pretty cool (and hot)!

maybe price William, but I don't know if I would like it to be queen one day, it brings so much responsibilitys.
I think it's better to marry prince Amedeo, he seems very nice and shy like I am. And he will never be king so I can lead a more normal life.

Well, Prince Felipe or Prince Albert....my very favourits!!!!:)

Hmmm...doesn't Hakoon have a long lost twin brother? That would be the guy I'd marry.

I would like to be a part of the Norwegian royal family, as they come across as genuinely nice and down to earth people first, and royals second. In short, plenty of love, flexible mind sets, and WARMTH. I would trade my own family for theirs in a HEARTBEAT. I would either like to be a younger brother to Prince Haakon, or better yet, i would like to marry Queen Sonja. I have been infatuated with her since the year 2000.;)

Last edited:
I agree with grim_lady. I'd have to marry Pierre Casiraghi. He has got the most gorgeous eyes. I wouldn't get a title, but I wouldn't if I married anyone else so that wouldn't matter. I'd really love being married to him. Painting Monte Carlo red, popping over to Britain, Denmark and The Netherlands for a wedding or two and then skinny dipping in the south of France, cruising in the Carribean - can somebody open a window please?

BeatrixFan said:
I agree with grim_lady. I'd have to marry Pierre Casiraghi. He has got the most gorgeous eyes. I wouldn't get a title, but I wouldn't if I married anyone else so that wouldn't matter. I'd really love being married to him. Painting Monte Carlo red, popping over to Britain, Denmark and The Netherlands for a wedding or two and then skinny dipping in the south of France, cruising in the Carribean - can somebody open a window please?

BeatrixFan,
That was great!!! LOL!!!:D :D I'm feeling you!;)
Kerry

If I was to marry into a royal family it would be the British Royal Family. And my choice would have to be Peter Phillips. The man is fabulous looking in my eyes anyway. He's not a prince or has a title but I would get the best of both worlds.

Back
Top Bottom