What Would You Say To The Royals?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lena

Heir Apparent
City
Mandø
Country
Denmark
We are (because of many appreciated helpful and interesting) members quite a big community. And I would say we are also easily to find via google or via links on other Royal related boards. So I would guess there´s a good chance, that also Royals read here. And when not them personally then (maybe) their press ppl (esp. of late I get the feeling, they know exactly, what is spread on the net on the Royal families). Maybe I´m wrong and no Royals read here...but for the case, they do, what would you say them? What do you want to say to your favourite Royal(s)?

I requested that we have a thread or forum like this ages ago, im glad its finally being done.
My message to
Crown Princess Mary of Denmark: Dont ever forget who you are and where you come from and be the BEST crown princess in europe.

Elizabeth II: Learn the names of the musicians in England and more importantly, who they are lol

Crown Princess Victoria: Don't worry what people say about you or Daniel, do what you feel is right.

i'll do some more later

To CPs Mathilde and Maxima:
I love the way you both have joined forces to help wipe out poverty. Keep up the great work!! :)
Also...when is the next time you two will come together? - soon, I hope! :)

This is what I would ask Mette-Marit.

How do you keep so slim?
Have you ever thought about dying your hair brown?
What is the most annoying thing about Haakon?

Your Majesty,

Though the emotional energy you must spend worrying about the happiness of Your Majesties' children and grandchildren must be phenominal, Your Majesty is ever the perfect Monarch, putting state matters before personal ones, and being a truely remarkable living example to Your Majesties subjects, who's love is with Your Majesty.

Given the chance, that would be my statement to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.

I'd ask.....Boxers or Briefs! :D JUST KIDDING!!!!
Actually I'd probably forget what I wanted to ask as soon as I saw them.

I would ask Carl Phillip....did you ever feel cheated out of your chance of being Crown Prince? I'd ask Victoria....do you sometimes wish Carl Phillip was the Crown Prince & that the rules hadn't been changed to make you the heir? I would ask Prince William & Prince Harry what is it like to live in a fishbowl? I'd ask Queen Elizabeth......does it get any easier? (your job)

Those are all that I can think of right now.

Last edited:
To all royals from the now and later times:

How Not To Get Bad Press

1. Never wear any offensive insignia on any of your clothing.
2. Keep PDA ( public displays of affection) to a minimum while in public.
3. If you are going to wear a cloth wrapped around your waist while at the beach wear something under it.
4. Never get drunk in public.
5. Always do a background check on people before you marry them.
6. Make sure that your dress or suit is not exposing you in any way (ex. your fly is up and your dress is not falling off you to reveal your chest and your dress is not see through when a million cameras go off)
7. Think before you speak!
8. Keep love affairs secret (also see rule "2")
9. Leave drugs and partying alone
And finally number 10:
Please, try to keep track of exactly how many illegitimate children you have!

(More to come...)

Well, if I could truly say what I wanted to, I would ask Charles "Why Camilla, because I don't understand it one bit!"

grim_lady said:
And finally number 10:
Please, try to keep track of exactly how many illegitimate children you have!

(More to come...)

Seemingly more important as the years go by...:D

What would you ask any Royal of your choice?

If you were given the opportunity to have complete access to any member of any Royal family alive today, and ask them anything you wanted, who would that be? Perhaps it is your favourite Royal who you admire and follow everything they do, or the Royal you find most interesting, or even a Royal that you don't like or don't think should be Royal.

For me, I would have to choose Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway. I find the story of her becoming a princess and the next queen of Norway absolutely fascinating. I would love to have the opportunity to ask her what it was like when Haakon introduced her to his family and what their reaction to her was. If she ever thought marrying Haakon was a reality and something that would happen.

I would love to be able to interview Princess Caroline of Monaco. The question I would most like to ask her is...
"Are you happy with the decision of putting your children in line for the throne? It has been stated that they were not given titles at birth because you wanted them to lead "normal" lives."
I know that if an heir from Albert was never produced, the country revertes back to France. I just would love to see what she say. And I would like to congradulate her on all her charity work. It is nice to see a princess who does something besides vacation and shop.

I mentioned this in another thread but I would love to hear the reaction of the monarchs who were not always suppose to be that. Elizabeth (her uncle), Beatrix (a possible brother), Margarthe (a possible brother/referendum), and Juan Carlos (Franco/competing claims) when they first realized that they would be the monarch. I mention these four since there was a chance they would never be where as the others were more or less knew from birth (with the exception of King Albert, but he was much older)

To Prince Charles of Britain: Why do you need to wear a three piece suit all the time? When you go to a warm climate country, can you just relax with your wardrobe?

To Queen Margrethe of Denmark: Have you tried to stop smoking or using the nicotine patch?

To Grand Duchess Maria Teresa of Luxembourg: Any plans to visit Fidel in Cuba?

I would ask the royal brides (the princesses by marriage) what was the best moment of your wedding? ("Wedding" would include the pre-engagement period, the engagement, the wedding, the honeymoon and the first public appearances as princess.) Was it walking down the aisle, was it the engagement announcement, was it the first time someone addressed you as "Your Royal Highness", was it the first time you wore a tiara, was it the first time in public as the bride-to-be or the new princess, was it something personal that really had nothing to do with being royal, but just marrying someone you loved? (Of course, honesty would be a requirement in this exercise.)

I would simply ask the adorable Duke of York if he would like to go for a coffee. and maybe for a chocolate cake.

English Rose said:
If you were given the opportunity to have complete access to any member of any Royal family alive today, and ask them anything you wanted, who would that be? Perhaps it is your favourite Royal who you admire and follow everything they do, or the Royal you find most interesting, or even a Royal that you don't like or don't think should be Royal.

For me, I would have to choose Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway. I find the story of her becoming a princess and the next queen of Norway absolutely fascinating. I would love to have the opportunity to ask her what it was like when Haakon introduced her to his family and what their reaction to her was. If she ever thought marrying Haakon was a reality and something that would happen.
I would ask HM Queen Elizabeth II about her experience being Britain's monarch and Head of State of some Commonwealth country for over 50 years.Besides,I would ask HM how she felt about assuming and ascending the British throne at the tender age of 25 and now at the age of 80 still reigning very majestically,regal and healthily.

Last edited:
I would ask any of the Queens if they would have liked being someone else and make things ordinary people do.

Tsar Nicholas and Tsarina Alexandra of Russia: If you could have forseen how your reign ended, would you do anything differently?

If you could speak to a royal/s, any one of them, what would you say to them? I would say to little prince Harry almost 10 years age, it's okay to cry for your mummy! (he complained that he was forbodden to cry in public at her funeral)

auntie said:
If you could speak to a royal/s, any one of them, what would you say to them? I would say to little prince Harry almost 10 years age, it's okay to cry for your mummy! (he complained that he was forbodden to cry in public at her funeral)

Really? How absurd, he was a kid!, Im 18 and I would've cried my eyes out!

I'd congratulate the Kings of Spain for the beautiful family they have built. And I don't know what else.. Im very talkative, so I'd have a nice chat with the Princes of Asturias too.

why aren't they allowed to cry in public?? whether old or young that's not the issue, it's a matter of expressin how they feel, if they are very sad then why not show it!

Absurd british protocol .. I guess.

lil Monkey said:
why aren't they allowed to cry in public?? whether old or young that's not the issue, it's a matter of expressin how they feel, if they are very sad then why not show it!
In Chelsy's interview to the press, she told them that that is what Harry said, and he had alot of anger about it, the British Royal family, DO NOT cry at funerals, the Queen didn't cry at her mum's or sister's funeral!!!

it seems odd, Queen Elizabeth wept in public when her yacht was laid to rest (i'm pretty sure of), yet she cant cry at a funeral? Odd.

Last edited:
Mari_* said:
I'd congratulate the Kings of Spain for the beautiful family they have built

I'd do the same, but I'd also ask King JC about his life and how he felt succeeding General Franco, knowing that his country had very little faith in him. I'd ask what his fears are and what he is proud of in his 'role' as King of Spain. ;)

lil Monkey said:

Perhaps it has something to do with the old British 'Stiff Upper Lip' thing.
Poor Harry, a ten year year old should be able to cry bucket loads when his mummy dies.

I would like to ask all the Royals if they had the option of being anyone else in the world, who would they be????:flowers:

auntie said:
In Chelsy's interview to the press, she told them that that is what Harry said, and he had alot of anger about it, the British Royal family, DO NOT cry at funerals, the Queen didn't cry at her mum's or sister's funeral!!!
The Queen did not cry at the funeral of Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother, but she did cried on the stairs of St. Geogre's Chapel at Princess Margaret's funeral, i think, auntie.

HMQueenElizabethII said:
but she did cried on the stairs of St. Geogre's Chapel at Princess Margaret's funeral, i think, auntie.

Yes, she did, I remember the picture on the front of the newspaper. :sad: I wouldn't say she wept but she did shed a few tears.

Anyone else want to say something to a royal?:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom