Unmarried, Single & Eligible Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was this part of a quote of yours that I was answering, when you had pointed to younger sons ie Viscount Portman’s sons, being eligibles.

I then pointed out that Viscount Portman’s heir was not childless and did not have daughters or illegitimate offspring, but had two perfectly legitimate sons of his own. So any women hoping for a title among the British nobility wouldn’t regard the younger Portman sons as particular eligible.
Well they probably live comfortable and private lives so that’s good IMHO.

Please add Louis Spencer, Viscount Althorp to the list if not already added...technically he's a royal due the Spencer family's descent from the Stuart kings...

I previously mentioned Louis Spencer, Viscount Althorp back on April 10th.

How on earth is Louis Spencer a royal??????

Please add Louis Spencer, Viscount Althorp to the list if not already added...technically he's a royal due the Spencer family's descent from the Stuart kings...
He isn’t royal at all, just noble with some royal (albeit with illegitimate royal descent) ancestry. Many people aren’t noble or royal yet are descendants of the Stuart Kings so

He doesn’t count as royal because by that same logic, Peter Philips is royal but he isn’t.

I fully understand that you do not count either Lukas von Lattorff or Peter Phillips as royal because they are not Princes. However, the people who count Lukas von Lattorff as royal would count Peter Phillips as well, so there is no inconsistency on their part.

I fully understand that you do not count either Lukas von Lattorff or Peter Phillips as royal because they are not Princes. However, the people who count Lukas von Lattorff as royal would count Peter Phillips as well, so there is no inconsistency on their part.
It’s not a matter of inconsistency, it’s just that they are not Princes. They can claim some more immediate descent from royalty than most people and in the case of Lukas (the Princely family) and being closely related to their respective families.

It’s not a matter of inconsistency, it’s just that they are not Princes.

I think you can be assured that everyone (including those who call them "royals") is aware Lukas von Lattorff and Peter Phillips are not Princes.

Henry Russell, Marquess of Tavistock will be eighteen on June 7.
He is the son of Andrew Russell, who is the 15th Duke of Bedford.
Andrew's net worth is 685 million pounds.

Henry Russell, Marquess of Tavistock will be eighteen on June 7.
He is the son of Andrew Russell, who is the 15th Duke of Bedford.
Andrew's net worth is 685 million pounds.
George, Earl Percy, eldest son of the Duke of Northumberland is still unmarried, and from an old and wealthy family.

I used to follow the Percy Set quite consistently for years and as far as I know George Percy has never had a regular or serious girlfriend.

I used to follow the Percy Set quite consistently for years and as far as I know George Percy has never had a regular or serious girlfriend.
If the current Duke wants the title to remain in his branch of the family, then his son better find someone because I don’t think or know if Lord Max will be having a son because he only has a daughter currently. There’s also the eldest son of the Duke of Somerset who is unmarried.

Jordan:
Princess Salma bint Abdullah II, b. 2000 (daughter of King Abdullah II of Jordan)
Prince Hashem bin Abdullah II, b. 2005 (son of King Abdullah II of Jordan)

Last edited:
It's actually princess Salma who is unmarried and born in 2000
Princess Iman is her older sister who recently got married

Jordan:
Princess Iman bint Abdullah II, b. 2000 (daughter of King Abdullah II of Jordan)
Prince Hashem bin Abdullah II, b. 2005 (son of King Abdullah II of Jordan)

It's Princess Salma

And their cousins - Prince Omar bin Faisal (b.1993) and Princesses Sara & Aisha bint Faisal (b.1997)

Morocco:
Prince Moulay Hassan, Heir of the Throne (b.2003)

Jordan:
Prince Hussein bin Talal, b. 1999 (son of Prince Talal bin Muhammad)
Princess Raja'a bin Talal, b. 2001 (daughter of Prince Talal bin Muhammad)
Prince Muhammad, born 2001 (son of Prince Talal bin Muhammad)

Brunei:
Prince Abdul Mateen, b. 1990 (son of Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah of Brunei)

Last edited:
Jordan:
Prince Hussein bin Talal, b. 1999 (son of Prince Talal bin Muhammad)
Princess Raja'a bin Talal, b. 2001 (daughter of Prince Talal bin Muhammad)
Prince Muhammad, born 2001 (son of Prince Talal bin Muhammad)
And their cousins, children of Prince Ghazi bin Muhammad:

Princess Tasneem bint Ghazi (b.1999)
Prince Abdullah bin Ghazi (b.2001)
Princess Jannah bint Ghazi (b.2003)

Lesotho:

Princesses Mary Senate (b.2001) & Ma'Seeiso (b.2004).

Prince Bilarab bin Haitham of Oman is married, AFAIK:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQMRUOHMFY2/

Last edited:
Portugal:
Afonso de Bragança, Prince of Beira, b. 1996
Infanta Maria Francisca de Bragança, Duchess of Coimbra, b. 1997
Infante Dinis de Bragança, Duke of Porto, b. 1999

Portugal:
Afonso de Bragança, Prince of Beira, b. 1996
Infanta Maria Francisca de Bragança, Duchess of Coimbra, b. 1997
Infante Dinis de Bragança, Duke of Porto, b. 1999

Maria Francisca will will vow to love, honor and cherish to her chosen one on 7 October in Sintra.

I'm very happy that many of the "eligibles" I'm posting are one by one falling off the list :lol:

Maria Francisca will will vow to love, honor and cherish to her chosen one on 7 October in Sintra.

Portugal:
Afonso, Prince of Beira
Dinis, Duke of Porto

Luxembugo:
Prince Sebastian
Prince Louis

Liechtenstein:
Prince Joseph Wenzel
Princess Mary Caroline
Prince Georg
Prince Nikolaos

And we can add another eligible Prince - Gabriel of Luxemburg, who turns 18 today!

What about the Monaco women?
Pauline, born 1994
Camille, born 1998
Alexandra of Hanover, born 1999
None of them are royal, I guess, but do they belong to nobility?

Alexandra is royal ; technically she is still eligible although she has a longtime boyfriend (for around seven years).
Both her cousins are also in love, but they have not been in their respective relationships as long as Alexandra.

What about the Monaco women?
Pauline, born 1994
Camille, born 1998
Alexandra of Hanover, born 1999
None of them are royal, I guess, but do they belong to nobility?
Princess Alexandra comes from the Royal House of Hanover (though no longer reigning)

Back
Top Bottom