The Most Handsome Prince?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, IloveCP, for that correction about Gabriel being the older son of the King and Queen of Belgium.
To me, the King of Belgium is incredibly handsome even though not in the sterotyped way. He has a winsome personality and that makes him handsome to me, but that is not the primary characteristic of "handsome" we are talking about here.
Likewise for Guillaume. He has a winsome personality, which makes him more handsome than some others with greater physical charms.
Some of the people listed as handsome here are indeed handsome in the stereotypical fashion, but have not, to this point, developed winsome or compelling personalities. They are, so far, Hollywood hunks.
I think Felipe has a winsome personality as well as being the most hunky, so he wins in my mind the all round Crown of Prince Handsome. Or is that loving smile he has pasted on? Can it be real? By some miracle?

Thank you, IloveCP, for that correction about Gabriel being the older son of the King and Queen of Belgium.
To me, the King of Belgium is incredibly handsome even though not in the sterotyped way. He has a winsome personality and that makes him handsome to me, but that is not the primary characteristic of "handsome" we are talking about here.
Likewise for Guillaume. He has a winsome personality, which makes him more handsome than some others with greater physical charms.
Some of the people listed as handsome here are indeed handsome in the stereotypical fashion, but have not, to this point, developed winsome or compelling personalities. They are, so far, Hollywood hunks.
I think Felipe has a winsome personality as well as being the most hunky, so he wins in my mind the all round Crown of Prince Handsome. Or is that loving smile he has pasted on? Can it be real? By some miracle?

I quite agree about both Philippe and Guillaume. Neither are traditionally handsome men(even though I think Guillaume is quite good looking personally). What makes them both appealing for me is their utter devotion to their families and to their responsibilities. No whinging, no complaining. They just get on with it.

And...they are both visibly crazy about their wives.

That is the hottest thing of all.:whistling:

It´s easy to pick the most handsome: Felipe, Prince of Asturias

The others I had to think a little:
2. Haakon, Crown prince of Norway
3. Carl Philip, Prince of Sweden

I have changed my mind, I can't understand how I have ever thought that Carl Philip is handsome. He looks so awful nowadays.

So
1. Felipe, Prince of Asturias
2. Haakon, Crown prince of Norway
3. Daniel, prince of Sweden and Amedeo, prince of Belgium

If Philippe wasn't a king he would be at this list too.

Obvioulsy i have posted on this topic before (most likely more than once!) but seeing as Frederik of Denmark has not been mentioned for the last few post, I thought I'd post again and keep him current LOL!

So, it's going to be 1) Frederik 2) Joachim 3) Daniel as the top three for me!

Since Felipe of Spain has been sporting his beard (and very nice it is too), we cannot see his exceptionally handsome face! So I would say he is 4th. He could be joint first with Frederik if he shaved......s'up to him!

BTW, I have chosen Joachim of Denmark because he reminds me of the Danish actor Lars Mikkelsen who played Troels Hartmann in "The Killing" - those Danes are handsome fellows!

I know he's not a prince anymore, but before the abdication in the Netheralands, I would have voted for W-A. Yes, I know he might not be the prettiest one to look at - but have you ever heard him talk? His voice melts my heart. And I'm not easily melted ;)

Not easy to answer, because there are quite a lot of princes equally handsome, but here are my absolute favourite ones (without rank because they are of quite different type): Carl-Philip of Sweden, Haakon of Norway (definitely), all the sons of King Constantine of Greece): Pavlos, Nikolaos and Philippos! Sébastien and Felix of Luxembourg are also quite good looking.

Carl Philip is movie star beautiful. I love him with long hair.

I know he's not a prince anymore, but before the abdication in the Netheralands, I would have voted for W-A. Yes, I know he might not be the prettiest one to look at - but have you ever heard him talk? His voice melts my heart. And I'm not easily melted ;)

Really? To me he just sounds incredibly posh :lol:

Regarding P.Carl-Philip: he is quite handsome (let's face it, the entire swedish family is very good looking), but i really don't like his 'in uniform' appearances...they seem often ill-fitted to me... but in casual wear (and as little hairgel as possible) he's a definit looker :)

I agree. Fred of Denmark is also looking a little worse for the wear these days.

Never in a million years!! lol - I have to say though that I think now Frederik has grown his hair abit longer and has a side parting, when he's doing sporty things, the style goes abit awry, whereas before it just went choppy and kind of rugged. I liked the photo afew weeks ago of him attending a black tie event where he had his hair nicely styled with gel to the side.
I've grown my hair longer and done the same thing just to keep up with current trends, but I must admit, a shorter, neater haircut makes me look younger.

I'd say CP Fred and Prince Harry. ;)

Well i saw very well King Philippe on July 31th and may see He is handsome !

Handsome, hmm, lets see.

In my opinion, the one with the "Prince Charming" title is definately Prince Felipe of Spain, of course he looks manly with a beard but without one he is definately the type you would think when imaging a true real Prince.
The one with the "BEST Body" is CP Haakon, how can he look that hot? L.O.V.E it.
Prince Carl Phillip is very good-looking, but he looks more like a "Hollywood Celebrity" than royalty, but it's not in bad way.
CP Frederik is another hotter, is the type you would want it to be your "boyfriend/husband" type.

There's others I think are handsome as well, Prince William, Crown Prince Hamdan of Dubai, Prince Felix of Luxembourg, Prince Amadeo...
Too bad I can't name King Jigme Khesar of Bhutan, he is the most handsome Asian Royal, but he is a Monarch...

Ehhm, and What about Sheikh Hamdan Bin Mohammed al Maktoum ??

He is kinda cute, isn't he ladies ? :-D.

To me his Inner beauty outshines his outside beauty. he seems to be a sensitive , devout man, very well-mannered too , which is even better !

Ugh I see nothing attractive about Felipe. The only tall dark and handsome European Prince is Haakon. Carl Phillip is dark and handsome but not tall.

For me personally? CP Haakon is the best looking European prince!;)

For me Amedeo is the most handsome, the most charming. I'll be crying saturday :'(

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Royals Community mobile app

Yes...how could I forget Amedeo? He's gorgeous!;)

Oh, Prince Harry, he has that red hair, he is full of life, vim and viger and all good things. He is such a cutie, and on fire each time he is out and about, he loves children, his smile reaches his eyes, he seems also down to earth, and just adorable.

mmmm that's a hard question :ROFLMAO:.... I have a crush on Prince Harry even if I know that he is not the most handsome!:lol:

:previous::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Oh dear, I saw him first and he is all mine...........:lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's strange because when I was a child I was in love with William and Andrea Casiraghi but IMO they became less handsome:-(

For me personally? CP Haakon is the best looking European prince!;)

Since Felipe is now King, I'll go with CP Haakon. It's always been a close tie between those 2 for me. Both are exceedingly handsome. (of course, I will say that I like Felipe with a beard).

Crown prince Fred of course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom