The Most Handsome Prince?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have to say Carl Philip of Sweden is the most handsome Prince.

For me, CP Frederik of Denmark is the most handsome man. ;)

I'm between Peter of Serbia and Kyril or Bulgaria. I'll say both and also Emanuele Filiberto, he's really dashing!

Prince Felipe has been my crush since I started getting into the whold royal scene, but the past couple of years Prince Harry has made my heart pitter patter.

I must add an old Prince, but still handsome (If I was born 15 years before...)

Is HRH The Prince Philipp, Duke of Edinburg (born Prince of Greece and Denmark)

I think that the most handsome Prince is:
1. HRH Crown Prince Haakon of Norway
2. HRH Crown Prince Felipe of Spain
3. HRH Prince Harry of Wales
I think that Prince Haakon is handsome outside and beautiful inside.

I would have to say
1. Crown prince Frederik of Denmark
2.prince Harry of wales
3. Crown prince haakon of Norway
4.prince Phillipos of Greece
5.hereditary prince guillaume of Luxembourg
6.prince hashem of Jordan

Not by order of preference except Frederik but these are the ones I like

I think Frederik of Denmark is leagues ahead for me!

1. Haakon
2. Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
3. Felipe

At my age I can still look! am old enuff to be mom to most!!! hehe

1. Prince Harry
2. Prince William
3. Prince Felipe

1. Frederik
2. Philip (a god when he was younger, and arguably the best looking almost 90 year old in the world.
3. William of Wales
4. Felipe
5. Harry

1.Carl Philip

2.Frederik

3.Harry

4.Prince Daniel of Sweden

I know the last one is not common but,He is handsome in my eyes.

The most handsome Prince is Prince Harry of Wales, he is dashing

Its a dead tie between Crown Prince Haakon of Norway and Prince Harry of Wales for first...
Second place tie would be Prince Carl Philip of Sweden and Crown Prince Pavlos of Greece.....

Prince Carl Phillipe for sure is take your breathe away good looking

Prince Harry is handsome but sometimes I don't see it as clearly as others

And I think Prince Daniel is cute too! I also like Frederick's looks, boyish charm :)

Oh, and not a prince but I think the GD of Luxembourg Henri is very good looking

1) Prince Amedeo of Belgium
2) Prince Felix of Luxembourg

For me they are :

-Crown Prince Haakon of Norway
-The Prince of Asturias
-Prince Carl Philip of Sweden

:D

Surely, the Prince of Asturias should be first if not after the Hereditery Pince of Luxembourg. He is not mentioned at all!!!!!!:flowers:

1. Prince Carl Philip (always has been always will be my Nr. 1)

2. Prince Frederik (he's one of those men who get more and more handsome the older he gets. The salt-and-pepper hair, the beard, the proud-dad-look he's sporting for month now. All that is just making him yummy)

3. Prince Haakon (also more handsome with beard than without, just like Frederik. I admit, I'm a sucker for nice beards. They're so manly. My husband also has one)

Surely, the Prince of Asturias should be first if not after the Hereditery Pince of Luxembourg. He is not mentioned at all!!!!!!:flowers:
I forgot about him... I agree, he needs to be in my list too. But not before Haakon or Harry..

For me it's Carl Philip but that's just a personal thing.

1. Carl Philippe
2. Pierre Casaraghi
3. Andrea Casaraghi
4. Prince Harry
5. Prince Haakon of Norway
And a oldie but goodie, Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha; it doesn't get much prettier than that!:heartflower:

To quote Jane Austen (Pride and Prejudice): Perhaps the beauty of the house renders the owner a little less repulsive...

Because I actually think all princes (at the moment) are a bit ordinary in looks but as we know attraction and love is not purely based on physical appearances...So the title, the power, the charisma that goes with the 'house', the jewels, etc would definitely make them more attractive...Love Jane Austen, a quote for all situations ;)

To quote Jane Austen (Pride and Prejudice): Perhaps the beauty of the house renders the owner a little less repulsive...

Because I actually think all princes (at the moment) are a bit ordinary in looks but as we know attraction and love is not purely based on physical appearances...So the title, the power, the charisma that goes with the 'house', the jewels, etc would definitely make them more attractive...Love Jane Austen, a quote for all situations ;)

From one Jane Austen lover to another, great quote choice! Looks are not everything, because we all know that even the handsomest man can be the most vile.

Prince Felipe of Spain...he is more handsome now than he was as a young man, imo.

Prince Carl-Philip of Sweden...even though I read somewhere that he is rather short, he has the looks of a movie actor.

I didn't mention the Casiraghi brothers because technically they are not Princes..but if they were they would be WAY up there!

Definitely agree about Frederik & Haakon getting more handsome as they've gotten older. I never thought much about Frederik's looks before but he's quite nice.

And Felipe will always be my no 1, but Prince Carl Philip is delicious as well. And notable mention to about Matha Louise's hubby Ari Behn is looking pretty fine nowadays too. I almost didnt know who he was:p But then again I have a fondness for older men.

Oh yes and Prince Harry is a bit handsome in his own right and oddly enough CP Victoria's hubby Daniel has grown on me a little:whistling:

I think the only Prince's who I would say are ordinary looking and are only considered good looking because they are in fact Prince's are Prince William and Prince Harry, Prince William especially. He is very ordinary looking and some people would say funny looking, but people are acting like Kate is the only reacher in their scenario. Kate is actually better looking than her husband.
But Carl Philip and Haakon especially are definitely handsome and would be handsome even if they were not royalty. CP resembles 2 Hollywood pretty boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom