The Mad Monarchist

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clinkerbuilt

City
DFW
Country
United States
Apologies if this has appeared previously and if this is posted in the wrong venue, but after finding this guy's blog, I had to post it here. While I wouldn't say that I agree with him on every single issue, he is definitely thought-provoking.....

The Mad Monarchist

Apologies if this has appeared previously and if this is posted in the wrong venue, but after finding this guy's blog, I had to post it here. While I wouldn't say that I agree with him on every single issue, he is definitely thought-provoking.....

The Mad Monarchist

I live how right wing people love to say Barack Hussein. Obama. Did they call Bush 41 George Herbert Walker Bush every time they referred to him? Or William Jefferson Clinton? If his middle name was Christopher would they be so fascinated?

I live how right wing people love to say Barack Hussein. Obama. Did they call Bush 41 George Herbert Walker Bush every time they referred to him? Or William Jefferson Clinton? If his middle name was Christopher would they be so fascinated?

No, they would not! Thanks for the post.

How about Ronald WILSON Reagan?

Fascinating is one way to describe it. The word I'd prefer to use would get me banned.:cool:

I like the historical writeups on the various monarchs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom