Something Funny

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

samitude

Courtier
Country
United States
Year 1981

1. Prince Charles got married
2. Liverpool crowned soccer Champions of Europe
3. Australia lost the Ashes tournament.
4. Pope Died

Year 2005

3. Australia lost the Ashes tournament
4. Pope Died

In the future, if Prince Charles decides to remarry ... please warn the
Pope!!

The Pope didn't die in 1981. John Paul II was elected in 1978.

Yes but Liverpool did win the European Champions' Cup in 1978. :D

If you are looking for similitudes you should check Frederik&Mary and Felipe&Letizia: the engagement, the wedding, the birth of their kids, their christening; it's like they are living parallel lives

crisiñaki said:
If you are looking for similitudes you should check Frederik&Mary and Felipe&Letizia: the engagement, the wedding, the birth of their kids, their christening; it's like they are living parallel lives

I wonder what would happen if Leonor and the Danish Prince fall in love twenty years from now and decide to marry without renouncing their thrones. That will bing to a spectacular close the parallel lives of Fred, Mary, Leti and Felipe.

Well, it may be wrong, but it'll never do harm to warn the pope nevertheless, don't you think? ;)

(We got a beautiful saying about warning someone when it doesn't seem necessary to warn him in Dutch, which is 'Een gewaarschuwd man telt voor twee'. Can't translate it though... sorry about that. I only have an English-Dutch dictionary. :p It's about time I get the other one too, so I can bore you to death with some acient Dutch wisdom... :rolleyes: )

Toledo said:
I wonder what would happen if Leonor and the Danish Prince fall in love twenty years from now and decide to marry without renouncing their thrones. That will bing to a spectacular close the parallel lives of Fred, Mary, Leti and Felipe.

That would be nearly impossible to carry out for leonor and the danish prince.

Maxie said:
(We got a beautiful saying about warning someone when it doesn't seem necessary to warn him in Dutch, which is 'Een gewaarschuwd man telt voor twee'.

A warned person counts for two...(?)

Toledo said:

we are also assuming that Leonor will inherit the throne from her father.

samitude said:
Year 1981

3. Australia lost the Ashes tournament.
4. Pope Died

Year 2005

3. Australia lost the Ashes tournament
4. Pope Died

In the future, if Prince Charles decides to remarry ... please warn the
Pope!!

Yes I got this in an email. Very funny.
Prince Charles better not marry again I hate it when we lose the Ashes:mad:

I guess this belongs here: When the royals masquerade | Royalista
(May I suggest a thread with general royal pics, a kind of mixed royals gallery).

A gallery of royals masquerading.
I can imagine the fashion threads being much more lively if this was their "work-clothes".

QMII & PH in the Renaissance: http://royalista.com/wp-content/ima...oria_grace-kelly_special-occasions--h=500.jpg

Madeleine and Victoria around 1770. And CP around 1700. http://royalista.com/wp-content/ima...oria_grace-kelly_special-occasions--h=500.jpg

^^^Part of me believes that Margrethe would enjoy dressing like this more often considering her interest in costume design.

^^^Part of me believes that Margrethe would enjoy dressing like this more often considering her interest in costume design.

And PH! Let us not forget him! I think he would feel very much at home at the court of Louis XIV and Louis XVI - And I don't think he would be the least flamboyantly attired among those present. :cool:

That simply calls for video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoDC7ufRUh0

I would very much like to see C&C have a Charity Masquerade Ball...That would be fun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom