Shocking Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monalisa

Courtier
City
Namur
Country
Belgium
Who are the royals which you think being shocking?and what's a shocking or inapropriate behaving for a royal?

Monalisa:)

Well i think Stephanie of Monaco is shocking, but not innappropriate. I think the role of princesses these days are becoming more modernised and i think its a completely different job description to what it was before. For a country with royalty, for it to be popular they must be modern. My opinion only.

Australian said:
Well i think Stephanie of Monaco is shocking, but not innappropriate. I think the role of princesses these days are becoming more modernised and i think its a completely different job description to what it was before. For a country with royalty, for it to be popular they must be modern. My opinion only.

Develop,whta's shocking on princess stéphanie of monaco as a royal?

whats shocking is that she was a pop singer, a circus woman, lived in a trailer,her marriages and some speculated involvement with one of her husbands or partners with drugs.

But i am not judging her, i think she is a kind sweet natured lady, who just makes some bad decisions sometimes

with stephanie-think about her position. she is so far down the line in regard to the throne. she is like a female version of prince edward. who didnt stay in the army which both his older brothers had to do.

I have anumber of shocking royals. Here's list my:

1. P. Harry - little boy lost.
2. Charles & Camilla - an enduring love indifferent to any moral compass.
3. Moroccan Royal Family - GBP 145 million per year of poor taxpayers' money. Not even the British royals cost that much.
4. P. Stephanie - one bad choice after another whether in men or careers.
5. P. Haya - a wasted Oxford education.
6. K. Mswati III - blatant extravagance in the face of his people's poverty. Recently acquired wife no. 13 and a Maybach.
7. Saudi Royals -questionable if not "terrifying" investments and financial backing.
8. P. Ernst von Hanover - frequently inebriated.
9. Nepalese Royals - questionable methods of solving both family and national issues.
10. Greek Royals - thy kingdom went.

how about the future Duchess of Cornwall....Camila Parker-Bowles.....

Most SHOCKING~!!!

bigheadshirmp said:
how about the future Duchess of Cornwall....Camila Parker-Bowles.....

Most SHOCKING~!!!

lol i know! but maybe we should give her a chance, She should be Duchess of Mistress!

Two things I think that would be shocking or inappropriate royal behavior would be to purposely throw yourself down a flight of stairs while pregnant with the heir and to ghost-write a biography of yourself then lie to your in-laws about your level of participation in the writing.

selrahc4 said:
Two things I think that would be shocking or inappropriate royal behavior would be to purposely throw yourself down a flight of stairs while pregnant with the heir and to ghost-write a biography of yourself then lie to your in-laws about your level of participation in the writing.
And you could add Barry Manakee, James Gilbey, James Hewitt, Will Carling, Oliver Hoare, Hasnat Khan, Bryan Adams, Kevin Costner, Dodi al Fayed, plus the others we don't know about; the phone calls made from the telephone box outside Kensington Palace; the "fallings out" with mother, sisters, brother, Sarah Ferguson, Elton John, George Michael, private secretaries, bodyguards, assorted staff etc etc etc; and the constant attemps to upstage just about everybody. Just for starters!

selrahc4 said:

You're right. I should add Diana to the list. She's still shocking seven years after her death. I don't think she's going away anytime soon either.

Are you talking about shocking to the public or shocking according to what the court expects?

norwegianne said:
Are you talking about shocking to the public or shocking according to what the court expects?

We are talking about being shocking generally,and especially for royals, have they to be more "appropriate"?than normal people?

kinneret5764 said:

1. P. Harry - little boy lost.
2. Charles & Camilla - an enduring love indifferent to any moral compass.
3. Moroccan Royal Family - GBP 145 million per year of poor taxpayers' money. Not even the British royals cost that much.
4. P. Stephanie - one bad choice after another whether in men or careers.
5. P. Haya - a wasted Oxford education.
6. K. Mswati III - blatant extravagance in the face of his people's poverty. Recently acquired wife no. 13 and a Maybach.
7. Saudi Royals -questionable if not "terrifying" investments and financial backing.
8. P. Ernst von Hanover - frequently inebriated.
9. Nepalese Royals - questionable methods of solving both family and national issues.

Is that a critereas for being shocking for royals?if it is ,you should put other royals on the top of your list,you are shocked because this informations about the caost of the moroccan royalty made public by them,see that they weren't obliged,but if you compare them to other royals especially middle-eastern,you will more shocked,they spend thousands of millions not only 145!I was listening to prominent french jewel designer,who said that a ME prince asked him to make a 6millions$ diamond parrure for his little girl who had 6years because she saw that in a magazine!

kinneret5764 said:
3. Moroccan Royal Family - GBP 145 million of poor taxpayers' money.

Poor taxpayers?

there's no taxes in morocco,the few people who pay taxes pay few amounts, the MRF took this money other ways, not from taxes or civil list as it used to be for european royalties!

kinneret5764 said:

Many royalties exist without kingdom,where are ,the kingdom of Egypt,Iran,Syria,Lebanon,Italy,France and russia,according to this criteras ,many royals who are not any more royals,but claim being royals even without a kingdom!so deserve to be in this list!

i've heard that harry might be wearing a tux with a black ban around the arm to his father's wedding--just kiddin

The most shocking royal is Prince William. I mean the most shocking thing about him is that he doesn't do ANYTHING shocking. How can ANYONE live the way this man/boy lives??? Second, is Harry. He is shocking ,but I still LOVE him.:eek:

Royals behaving badly...

Hi. I know there are many pieces of evidence supporting the fact that sometimes royals behavior is SHOCKING. If you have any pictures or videos of Royals behaving badly, please post them here. Thanks.:) ;)

norwegianne said:

I guess both? I mean, doesn't the court find EVERYTHING offensive in some sort of way?:)

well, Most shocking was princess diana was killed by acident. I was shocked to heard it..long time...

Australian said:
whats shocking is that she was a pop singer, a circus woman, lived in a trailer,her marriages and some speculated involvement with one of her husbands or partners with drugs.

But i am not judging her, i think she is a kind sweet natured lady, who just makes some bad decisions sometimes

Interesting point.

I think it's a refreshing change of pace to have a Stephanie of Monaco who determined to the life she wants for herself, and still is responsible to her family and her country, rather than someone trapped in a still picture of what others want her to be. She makes her own decisions and does what she wants like any other human being.

I think she has a lot of courage to be her own person, regardless of public opinion. Even mine. :) :p

Lillia said:
Interesting point.

I think it's a refreshing change of pace to have a Stephanie of Monaco who determined to the life she wants for herself, and still is responsible to her family and her country, rather than someone trapped in a still picture of what others want her to be. She makes her own decisions and does what she wants like any other human being.

I think she has a lot of courage to be her own person, regardless of public opinion. Even mine. :) :p

SIMPLY ... AGREED :)

Definitely Stephanie, considering all the privileges in life she's had it's a shame that she seems to have squandered them.

She's living very well and made a lot of her privileges ...

kinneret5764 said:

6. K. Mswati III - blatant extravagance in the face of his people's poverty.

:eek: I totally agree. What sort of a King is he. He has the best material luxuries money has to offer while his country suffers. I only hope the next heir can turn things around with 1 wife by his side...who is the next heir anyway?

I just recently saw a tv movie about Princess Margaret and if it is truly based on fact, she was rather shocking, although it was mainly behind closed doors:)

Monalisa said:
Many royalties exist without kingdom,where are ,the kingdom of Egypt,Iran,Syria,Lebanon,Italy,France and russia,according to this criteras ,many royals who are not any more royals,but claim being royals even without a kingdom!so deserve to be in this list!

Well, the main difference is that the people who have been the King and Queen of the Hellenes are still alive, and they're rather young, so i dont think the royals of Greece are in the same position with the other ex royal families, european or not.
Yet, I don't find this a reason for them to be schocking. The schocking part for me is that such a beautiful family is not appreciated in their own country.

So, I'll go for Stefanie! So schocking she's become classic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom