Royal Selfies & Photos Taken by the Public

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Glad you liked it :flowers: The responsibles for security were quite nice, both portuguese and spanish :lol:

Your pix are gorgeous, and such an interesting site, thanks !

rop81 & Fanvanmaxima, your pictures are awesome. :flowers: These pictures look much more interesting and intimate than those we usually see. Thanks a lot for sharing them with us. :flowers:

You guys are extremely lucky that you have the chance to see the royals. We, on the other hand, can only hope that we might even see them here in our respective countries. Keep on posting. I especially love the pictures of the Swedish Royal Family. Royal fans have the easiest access to them. The British and the Spanish Royal Families have the fewest photos taken by royal fans or the public.

A lot photos of the Dutch royal family taken by me. :)

» Mijn ontmoetingen

Congrats, sweetie! :flowers: I can't believe how you managed that!!

I also liked CP Victoria's photos on her nameday. So close and clear - very good job indeed! :) Keep them coming! It has been one of the most interesting threads so far!

Random photos of princess Diana. I never had the chance to see her irl, but many other people was. Here´s some of the (probably hundreds) photos of Diana

(I had them saved on my harddrive so I´m not sure where they are from. If anyone know the sources please tell me!)

these two photos are from a visit to Viassystems in 1992

Photograph of Princess Diana

The photo in white is taken by my friend Lara Jesic, please give due credit.

From Palma De Mallorca-Easter 2010:flowers:

Attachments

• DSC09429.jpg
    DSC09429.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 416
  • DSC09432.jpg
    DSC09432.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 458
  • DSC09435.jpg
    DSC09435.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 463
  • DSC09440.jpg
    DSC09440.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 484
  • DSC09441.jpg
    DSC09441.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 497
What a wonderful photography. I wish i have been a Royal and people would have placed my pics on different platform also :ROFLMAO:

In my signature, there are links to my photo albums of Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel on their visit to Finland (November 1-2, 2010)

I also made a postcard of one of my photos. If anyone here is collecting postcards of royalty, I'd be glad to exchange it.

I debated about where to post this and hope I've made the correct choice rather than opening a thread just for this question. Mods, my apologies if I've chosen poorly.

I need a bit of assistance determining the handsome young boy on the right in this picture. I swear it looks sorta like Bertil but it's not. Cheers to whoever cracks my ignorance on this one.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/69/52/ef/6952ef40fe43f1bfb7fe68eb0992ca5a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
:previous: I love the selfie of the girl and Catherine in Canada. The expression on Catherine's face indicates that she was taken by surprise :D.

Wow, I didn't realise that so many royals have taken selfies. My favourite one has got to be HM's photobomb, but I also like this one of Victoria, she really looks like she's getting into the spirit of things. And the guy on the left looks like he photobombed it. :lol:

Crown Princess Marie Chantal of Greece's selfie with Valentino:

Photo

And with her son (who I think is with a friend) on the way to school:

Photo

Last edited:
:previous:

Prince Harry is really funny on this picture :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom