Royal Predictions for 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Biri

Imperial Majesty
City
Warsaw
Country
Poland
Now when only 27 days remained till the ending of 2022, we may start anew predictions thread!

I'll start with a really obvious one - a second baby for Eugenie and Jack, announced in the second half of the year.

My predictions:

UK:
Members of all European royal families will be present at the coronation of King Charles III

King Charles III makes his first state visit to a European monarchy

Denmark:
Frederik and Mary take on more duties on behalf of the Queen.

Joachim and Marie continue to work and live in the USA, but at the end of 2023 they announce that they are considering returning to Denmark

Prince Christian's 18th birthday celebrations attended by his generation's royalty

Prince Christian goes to university

Norway:
Wedding of Princess Märtha Louise and Durek Verrett remains unfulfilled

King Harald V remains in poor health, and is represented at more events by Crown Prince Haakon

Crown Princess Mette-Marit appears at more official events

Princess Ingrid Alexandra goes to university

Spain:
Princess of Asturias takes the oath as heir to the throne; and it is announced that she begins her military education

Felipe and Letizia make a state visit to Denmark

Luxembourg:
Wedding of Princess Alexandra and Nicolas Bagory takes place in May in Luxembourg

At the end of the year it is announced that Alexandra and Nicolas are expecting their first child.

Prince Sebastien's engagement announcement to an aristocrat

Netherlands:
Dutch state visit to Spain

Catharina-Amalia can have more freedom, her security problem is solved

Belgium:
First photos of Princess Elisabeth with her boyfriend

Belgian state visit to Sweden

Liechtenstein:
Announcement of Prince Joseph Wenzel's engagement to an aristocrat

Last edited:
UK-
-pregnancy announcement from Engenie and Jack
-Pregnancy announcement from Edo and Beatrice
-No coronation for Harry out of concern for his mental health since he has PTSD from non-Netflix cameras, supposedly.
-Andrew will have "covid" during the coronation and be unable to attend
-If Peter is still dating his girlfriend they will quietly marry in the summer at Crathie Kirk.
-the media starts to speculate on Louise's dating life now that she's an adult.
- If Arthur Chatto is still dating Lizzie then I'll predict an engagement.

Luxembourg

-Baby girl for Stephanie and Gui
-Scarlett attends Alexandra's wedding leading some to wonder if Scarlett and Louis are back together.

Monaco-
-Alexandra and Ben get engaged
-3rd pregnancy for Beatrice and Pierre

Britain:

Coronation of Charles III on May.

Norway

Harald V's health is notably poor which causes lot of concerns. Haakon and Mette-Marit take more duties.

Wedding of Märtha Louise and her shaman fiance.

Luxembourg

Baby girl for Guillaume and Stephanie.

Jordan

Marriage of crown prince Hussein and Rajwa al-Said. At end of the year they announce expecting their first child.

Luxembourg
- Baby girl for Stephanie
- Louis is caught with new girlfriend by the end of the year.

Belgium
- Elisabeth dates a British man.

Jordan
- Weddings of Iman in Spring/early summer and Hussein in Autumn.

Japan
- Japan to host Earthshot Prize 2023 (hopefully in Kyoto) and the Emperor Emeritus will attend (or at least have a small part)
- Aiko starts some part-time job, solo public engagement.

Norway
- Martha Louise moves to US but her daughters stay in Norway. No marriage (personally I wish they'll break up).

UK
- no substansial damage on the firm over Harry's biography, more damage control on Sussexes' side.
- Euginie's 2nd pregnancy.

Greece:
No baby for P and N
No engagement for MO
T and M will secretly marry in LA
Sad news (Constantine)

Belgium:
ML pregnancy (a girl)
Elisabetta pregnancy (a girl)
No big celebrations for M' s 50th birthday

Habsburg:
No pregnancy for I and K (they are done)
Engagement of Alexander with a commoner

Luxemburg:
A and N will marry in June
G and S will have twin girls around mid March

Liechtenstein:
Baby boy for J and C
No baby for A and E
Engagement of MC with a royal

Monaco:
Baby girl for L and M
P and B will separate
Fourth child for A and T ( another boy)
No Engagement for Alexandra

Great Britain:
Harkles will separate
Fourth child for W and K (another boy)

Norway:
Sad news (Harald)

I was waiting for this thread!!

BELGIUM
Baby news for Maria Laura and William (baby born 2024)
New girlfriend for Joachim if really he and Victoria have split
Relationship rumors for Elisabeth

DENMARK
Greater public role for Christian
The family reconcile, maybe not all the problems are solved but there is peace

LUXEMBOURG
Baby girl for Guillaume and Stephanie
Alexandra and Nicolas will marry end of may/beginning of June
Relationship rumor for Louis and/or Sebastien

LIECHTENSTEIN
Engagement for Marie Caroline and confirmed relationship for Joseph Wenzel

MONACO
Baby girl for Louis and Marie
Engagement for Pauline and Maxence
I can see a new grand baby for Caroline but I don't know from which married children
Engagement for Jazmin and Ian

NETHERLANDS
hopefully Amalia security problems will be resolved

NORWAY
Harald health continues to be poor
Martha Louise will move to the US with Durek and Emma but no marriage yet. Maud and Leah will stay in Norway (or Europe at least, I can see especially Leah study/live outside of Norway)

SPAIN
Greater public role for Leonor
Divorce finalized for Cristina and Inaki (but not really sure as I don't know divorce laws in Spain)

UK
A baby for Eugenie and Jack and for Beatrice and Edoardo
Engagement for Peter and Lindsay, possibly even a wedding
Some engagements in the minor royals (I'm thinking one of the Chatto boys, one of the Kent adult grandchildren or one of P. Alexandra grandchildren)

JORDAN
Marriage for Iman and Jameel and for Hussein and Rajwa and a baby news by the end of the year from one of the couples

NON REIGNING ROYALS
Wedding finally for Theodora and Matthew
Engagement of Alexander of Austria (Marie Astrid's son)
Baby boy for Prince and Princess Napoleon and baby girl for Cloclo and Josef Emanuel

I'll start with a really obvious one - a second baby for Eugenie and Jack, announced in the second half of the year.

Why is this obvious? Have they already announced a second pregnancy?

In Denmark they don't go to university at 18?

I mean, you're eligible to go to university when you've finished your secondary education. When that is depends on the year you were born and when you were enrolled in school.

If Christian chooses to enrol into university immediately after secondary school instead of taking a gap year or taking a year or two in the military first, he will indeed be 18 when he starts. But it won't be until September 2024.

Greece:
No baby for P and N
No engagement for MO
T and M will secretly marry in LA
Sad news (Constantine)

Belgium:
ML pregnancy (a girl)
Elisabetta pregnancy (a girl)
No big celebrations for M' s 50th birthday

Habsburg:
No pregnancy for I and K (they are done)
Engagement of Alexander with a commoner

Luxemburg:
A and N will marry in June
G and S will have twin girls around mid March

Liechtenstein:
Baby boy for J and C
No baby for A and E
Engagement of MC with a royal

Monaco:
Baby girl for L and M
P and B will separate
Fourth child for A and T ( another boy)
No Engagement for Alexandra

Great Britain:
Harkles will separate
Fourth child for W and K (another boy)

Norway:
Sad news (Harald)
Why do you think Olympia won’t be engaged?

I was waiting for this thread!!

BELGIUM
Baby news for Maria Laura and William (baby born 2024)
New girlfriend for Joachim if really he and Victoria have split
Relationship rumors for Elisabeth

DENMARK
Greater public role for Christian
The family reconcile, maybe not all the problems are solved but there is peace

LUXEMBOURG
Baby girl for Guillaume and Stephanie
Alexandra and Nicolas will marry end of may/beginning of June
Relationship rumor for Louis and/or Sebastien

LIECHTENSTEIN
Engagement for Marie Caroline and confirmed relationship for Joseph Wenzel

MONACO
Baby girl for Louis and Marie
Engagement for Pauline and Maxence
I can see a new grand baby for Caroline but I don't know from which married children
Engagement for Jazmin and Ian

NETHERLANDS
hopefully Amalia security problems will be resolved

NORWAY
Harald health continues to be poor
Martha Louise will move to the US with Durek and Emma but no marriage yet. Maud and Leah will stay in Norway (or Europe at least, I can see especially Leah study/live outside of Norway)

SPAIN
Greater public role for Leonor
Divorce finalized for Cristina and Inaki (but not really sure as I don't know divorce laws in Spain)

UK
A baby for Eugenie and Jack and for Beatrice and Edoardo
Engagement for Peter and Lindsay, possibly even a wedding
Some engagements in the minor royals (I'm thinking one of the Chatto boys, one of the Kent adult grandchildren or one of P. Alexandra grandchildren)

JORDAN
Marriage for Iman and Jameel and for Hussein and Rajwa and a baby news by the end of the year from one of the couples

NON REIGNING ROYALS
Wedding finally for Theodora and Matthew
Engagement of Alexander of Austria (Marie Astrid's son)
Baby boy for Prince and Princess Napoleon and baby girl for Cloclo and Josef Emanuel
Cloclo and Josef Emmanuel are part of the reigning Princely House of Liechtenstein

Why do you think Olympia won’t be engaged?
I have the feeling that they might even separate.I was quite sure they announce engagement this year but again nothing happened. Peregrine is from a noble british family and so far none of the Greeks managed to marry into nobility or even royalty. In the end his family might not approve of MO.

I have the feeling that they might even separate.I was quite sure they announce engagement this year but again nothing happened. Peregrine is from a noble british family and so far none of the Greeks managed to marry into nobility or even royalty. In the end his family might not approve of MO.

I don't see why the Greek royal family would not support the engagement. Peregrine already seems to be integrated into the family. Princess Maria-Olympia is already 26 years old, an engagement announcement could be a matter of time.

I don't see why the Greek royal family would not support the engagement. Peregrine already seems to be integrated into the family. Princess Maria-Olympia is already 26 years old, an engagement announcement could be a matter of time.

Stefanie's comment was HIS family may not approve,

Seems a huge jump though to assume just because dad or none of his siblings wed nobility, they cant. Why would a noble family be opposed? Not first British noble to marry a former royalist. Max Percy's wife is former German royalty. His family may actually like he marries royal blood.

My predictions:

Uk
-Coronation of Charles III, only one missing is Andrew
-pregnancy announcement for one if not both York girls
-posible engagement or rumors for Peter and Lindsay

Luxembourg
-Stephanie and Guillaume welcome a daughter
-Alexandra gets married end of May
-Sebastian rumored to be engaged or is.Aristocratic or well connected
-rumors Louis is dating again

Spain
-Leonor finishes school in UK and does military training for year before college

Jordan
-weddings for both Iman and Hussein

Norway
-Haakon continues to take on more roles as Harald contiinues declining
-MM picks up a few more appearances but her own health isssues limit this
-Ingrid starts college- perhaps abroad depending on health of family-think will at some point like dad
-ML maries unfortunately and moves to US. The 2 older girls remain in Europe for school.

Denmark:
-See less of Joachim settles in US and after titles
-Christian attends more events

Netherlands
-Amalia able to return to college dorm life as security sorted
-Alexia takes a gap year after finishing in Wales
-Ariane may follow in footstseps of Alexia and go to boarding school abroad

Belgium
-rumors Elisabeth has British boyfriend
-If Gabriel did one year route like his sister, I see him returning to the Uk for a stem program (he took his a levels for a reason). Or he may be in for full 3. I lean towards one year. Think went for tradition and decided to get out of way before bachelor

Greece
-we will learn Theodora quietly married or we May see small wedding in spring
-rumors of engagement for Olympia and her boyfriend

Monaco
-baby girl for Louis and Marie
-posible baby for either Piere or Charlotte

more royal babies!

I just think they haven’t put out an engagement because they are taking their time and not rushing into things. They have time to be engaged and consider marriage as they both young and wealthy. They could be engaged at some point or end things, but I don’t think an engagement is out of the cards yet.

i'll skip the babies and engagements ;) and go with

Netherlands
More grumbling on the royal finances/costs
(easy prediction as that happens every year :lol: )

Monaco
P.Charlene participating in a royal event outside of Monaco (and generally doing well)

I think Princess Marie-Caroline of Liechtenstein will be the first to be engaged and the man she will be engaged to will be an aristocrat/commoner or Royal, whoever they may be they will be Catholic.

Her elder brother, Wenzel may engage with his American girlfriend or marry an aristocrat or royal from one of the Old Holy Roman Empire families or an Italian aristocrat from an Old notable family like Borghese, Pallavicini, Collato und Salvatore etc.

Non-reigning
Wilhelm of Wurttemberg, Head of the house, may announce his engagement months after his sisters marriage and he could marry a royal, commoner or high noble or low ranked aristocrat.

Rafael of Brazil, may marry a commoner or lowly ranked noble as the prospects of a truly equal marriage are harder than it seems and he’s not getting any younger.

GB:
Edward will be Duke of Edinburgh
Eugenie will announce her second pregnancy
Beatrice will announce her second pregnancy
Peter is going to get engaded
The parliament will discuss about taking away the sussex title after netflix documentation and the book

---------------
Lux:
Stephanie will have a baby girl in april
Louis will find a new love
Alexandra will marry in september/october
Sebastien will be engaded
_____

Be:
Maria Laura will announce her first pregnancy in autumn

M:
Charlotte will announce third pregnancy
Beatrice and Pierre will separate
Alexandra and Ben will announce their engagement
Marie will have a baby girl in april/may
Pauline and Maxime will separate

Li:
Maria Anunciata will announce first pregnancy
Marie Astrid will announce second pregnancy
Josef and Maria Claudia will announce first pregnancy

Gr:
Maria Olympia will announce her engagement
Nina will annouce her first pregnancy
Theodora will marry

Last edited:
Who is Maria Laura going to marry in autumn? Will she get a divorce in between given that she got married last September?

And why will Alexandra postpone her wedding until Autumn instead of marrying in Spring as she announced?

And why do you think Beatrice and Pierre will not honor their marriage vows?

I kind of love that no one has guessed anything about Sweden :) I guess it has to do with the fact that no marriage or babies are in the cards. But here's a few guesses, based on things we actually know will happen.

The King will celebrate 50 years on the throne on September 15'th. That also happens to be prince Daniels 50'th birthday... because yes, he was born on the exact same day. There will be some major celebrations and tiaras and all that jazz. My guess is that the king will do something special for Daniel. I don't know what, but something.

The Queen will turn 80 on Dec 23'rd. So there will be some additional celebrations there, and Madeleine will come home from Florida with her family, for sure. Most likely as early as Nobel, and then stay for her mothers birthday and Christmas. So we'll see her at Nobel next year.

I'm also hoping for an incoming visit from the new king&queen of the UK. They are about the same age as our Swedish king and queen, but I don't think that they met much over the years. It would be really nice to see the Swedish and British king&queen together.

Big celebrations for MM' s and Haakon' s 50th birthday in July / August?

UK
- No Andrew nor Sussexes at the Coronation
- Second pregnancies for each of the York sisters
- Engagement and wedding for Peter and Lindsay

Jordan
- Spring wedding for Iman and June wedding for Hussein ; both announce pregnancies at the end of 2022

Luxembourg
- Baby girl for Guillaume and Stéphanie
- Lovely wedding for Alexandra and Nicolas ( with a Elie Saab bridal gown)
- New girlfriend for Louis
-Sébastien announces his engagement on second semester 2023

Japan
-More official activities for Aiko and Kako
-Baby news for Mako and Kei

Liechtenstein
- Engagements for Josef Wenzel, wedding in Autumn
- Baby boy born in the spring for Josef Emanuel and Cloclo

Monaco
- Baby girl for Louis and Marie
- Charlene attend more engagements and feels better
- Engagement of Jazmin and Ian

Who is Maria Laura going to marry in autumn? Will she get a divorce in between given that she got married last September?

And why will Alexandra postpone her wedding until Autumn instead of marrying in Spring as she announced?

And why do you think Beatrice and Pierre will not honor their marriage vows?

Of course I meant Maria Laura will announce her pregnancy.

Because all of Alexandras siblings married in autumn (it's only an idea)

Because I wonder why Beatrice looks not much happier. I asked myself if she gets not enough love from her husband.

i'll skip the babies and engagements ;) and go with

Netherlands
More grumbling on the royal finances/costs
(easy prediction as that happens every year :lol: )

Monaco
P.Charlene participating in a royal event outside of Monaco (and generally doing well)

I agree about Charlene. I think she will attend the King's jubilee in Sweden and wear a tiara at last. Perhaps even the Luxembourg wedding too.

I agree about Charlene. I think she will attend the King's jubilee in Sweden and wear a tiara at last. Perhaps even the Luxembourg wedding too.
I don’t think she will wear a tiara, it’s not by force or compulsory to wear one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom