Royal Fears / Worries

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freedom

Nobility
City
Miami
Country
United States
If you were a royal, what would you fear most?

Being the target of an obsessed maniac.......now that would be bad. I sometimes wonder when royals plunge into a crowd how safe they are. On the light hearted side, many royal ladies worry about exposing too much flesh with skirts blowing up and bodices inching downward--and captured on film by the papparazzi!

Originally posted by maryshawn@Jul 21st, 2004 - 10:29 pm
Being the target of an obsessed maniac.......now that would be bad. I sometimes wonder when royals plunge into a crowd how safe they are. On the light hearted side, many royal ladies worry about exposing too much flesh with skirts blowing up and bodices inching downward--and captured on film by the papparazzi!
I would have to agree on that first part. As for the second part, well, Fergie comes to mind on such a thing. Perhaps she should have had this fear a little more often.

I completely agree with the security aspect of the lifestyle. I would fear being a national figure would make me the target of certain people and maniacs as well.

I would also fear losing touch with myself and with humanity. That is coming from my humble beginnings and suddenly living a lavish lifestyle, where I get the best of everything, first, and get treated specially...etc I'd fear getting so immersed into that world where i'd become snobbish and loose touch with reality and what really matters.

Originally posted by Alisa@Jul 22nd, 2004 - 12:52 am
I would also fear losing touch with myself and with humanity. That is coming from my humble beginnings and suddenly living a lavish lifestyle, where I get the best of everything, first, and get treated specially...etc I'd fear getting so immersed into that world where i'd become snobbish and loose touch with reality and what really matters.
Very good point. Royals should do like King Abdullah and go out into the public in secret to see the "real" world.

having policemen around you all the time should be annoying...

im so sure about Princess Diana said dont need protection police for her 2 sons while she was in St.Tropez in 1997 but the paparazzi been taking pictures of Princess Diana and sons but needs protection or would hurt Diana and sons you know that!

Sara Boyce

Originally posted by Freedom@Jul 21st, 2004 - 9:01 pm
If you were a royal, what would you fear most?
hmz...going to pee and worrying that the guards right outside the door can hear it :lol: :lol: :lol:

that people belive untrue stories about me

Last edited:
If I were a royal, I would worry most about the safety of my children and family.

Freedom said:
If I were a royal, I would worry most about the safety of my children and family.

I think the same as you do Freedom.
If i was a royal i think that my children and my family woud have 1. priority of safety no mater what.

heres a question-how do u treat your body guards? do u talk to them normally u know say hi good morning, things like this? or do u pay them no attention.
and if i was a royal(never will be) my worst fear would be hmmmmm- its so hard to pick one because there so many worries i would have being in the public eye all the time.
nutty people chasing you, loosing touch with reality, honesty, sincerely careing about people vs being fake in careing about people, having the title go to your head

I would not worry so much about the safety of my children, but for the possibility that they have a life that was "authentic"- one where they were not isolated from reality or forced by duty not to find and follow their own passions in life.

Eliza

semisquare said:
heres a question-how do u treat your body guards? do u talk to them normally u know say hi good morning, things like this? or do u pay them no attention.
and if i was a royal(never will be) my worst fear would be hmmmmm- its so hard to pick one because there so many worries i would have being in the public eye all the time.
nutty people chasing you, loosing touch with reality, honesty, sincerely careing about people vs being fake in careing about people, having the title go to your head

Well if i was a royal person and if i had bodyguards i woud talk with them like i woud talk with my one family like say godmorning and so on...I a person who thinks that everbody is equal and i don´t care if a person is black,korean,rusian,german or what so ever. A person is at person and that´s it no mater what.

I would fear the press the most because I am an emotional person and I wouldn't like them making up stories of me in the papers I would also fear the paparazzi folowing me, being photographed doing little things like going to the movies or talking to someone in public. The constant bodyguard would drive me crazy because I would hate someone following me every where I go.

If I were a royal I would fear about my kids, who wouldn't have a normal childhood. I would fear that one day they come to me and say: why we can't be like others?!:(
Moreover, the responsibility would be probably to high for me to be a good Queen:(

I would be scared ex boyfriends would spill stories and that photos that i look ugly in slip out :( i think it would be a big sacrifice for anyone to be royal

If I were royal, my biggest fear would be the Royal Forums!!:D and other forums on royalty.

Australian said:
If I were royal, my biggest fear would be the Royal Forums!!:D and other forums on royalty.

you could always start rumours about yourself :D

My worry would be having children with a prince and then if we divorce, I would have to give up the children. I am a mother of two and wouldn't be able to stand it if I gave up my children, but would still have to stay in a loveless marriage. Especially with my 1 year old, she is down-syndrome and needs me so much. She is the apple of my eye.

Privacy and space.But the biggest:Being fertile.

If I were royal, I would be concerned if I had to give a speech and forgot the paperwork. Whatever shall I do? Speak slowly while trying to recall the next line or change the routine? I could make a shorter speech and let the reporters do most of the talking as they inquire their questions.

Having to be so very careful about who your friends are - and wondering if you could trust anyone. Even your spouse. Did they marry you because of love or because you were born royal?

My worry would be having children with a prince and then if we divorce, I would have to give up the children. I am a mother of two and wouldn't be able to stand it if I gave up my children, but would still have to stay in a loveless marriage. Especially with my 1 year old, she is down-syndrome and needs me so much. She is the apple of my eye.

Yes it would be unbearable.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I would dislike it if I could not plant flowers in the royal flower garden.

If I were a royal I would fear for my life since there are many people who wishes harm upon royals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom