Royal / Celebrity Pair Up

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Prince William - Kate Bosworth (she's very beautiful)
Prince Harry - Lily Cole, the model

She shouldn't wear both high shoes and hats...and this last thing would be difficult in England...lol

Can you imagine Sharapova attending Royal Ascot with one of those weird hats? :lol:

Very high women have difficult life, aren't they? However, I', short :) But I couldn't be with such guy like Will becouse with his 1,93m I with my 1,63m will be looking terrible. I wonder how tall is Kate Middleton? Some like 1,75 I suppose...

Well, I guess that you and a man tall 1.93m would be like Felipe and Letizia...he is 1.98, I remember, and she 1.70m ca...

Well, I guess that you and a man tall 1.93m would be like Felipe and Letizia...he is 1.98, I remember, and she 1.70m ca...

Becouse of Felipe I've always thought that Letizia is very short. She's 1,70m! Wow.

Well, what about Countess Marie Antoinette de Limburg-Stirum, the sister of Count Rodolphe? Or maybe one of the daughters of Count Thierry and Countess Katia, who belong to the Belgian aristocracy and at the same time are strictly related to the Orleans...
Btw, I would like to see Amedeo married to an Italian, for example one of the daughters of Princess Mafalda of Savoy and Count Giberto Arrivabene-Valenti-Gonzaga...it would be nice...

mmm for Amedeo and his brother I WANT (;)) a royal or at least a girl from a surely metiadized family: Maria Gabriela of Brazil would be great, but why not one of the many Waldburg-Zeil-Trauchburg? Maria Anunciata and Astrid von Liechtenstein are cousins..
Just too bad that Amedeo seems to date out of the royal circle!

How about Charlotte Casiraghi with Prince William?

:previous: oh, you are not alone in that one!
They would be a dream couple! But everytime someone metions the possiblity, it appears the religion thing...:ermm:

Theodora and Peter

What about Princess Theodora of Greece and Hereditary Prince Peter of Yugoslavia? Both are orthodox, and with their families they would always be invited to big royal events! :wub:

Prince William of Wales with Princess Theodora of Greece or Maria Sharapova. They both are suitable for him!

I think Prince Sverre Magnus would be great for Princess Catharina-Amalia of the Netherlands. Princess Ingrid Alexandra of Norway should marry one of the sons of the Duke of Brabant. Princess Isabella of Denmark should marry a future son of Prince William of Wales. But, this is all hopeful. I agree about Prince Christian of Denmark and Infanta Sofia of Spain.

Prince William of Wales & Princess Madeleine of Sweden
Sheikh Khalid bin Hamad Al Thani of Qatar & Princess Aisha bint Feisal of Jordan

Primce Carlos of Bourbon Parma & Duchess Helene of Bavaria
Prince Nikolaos of Greece & Princess Maria Galitzine
Prince Gustaf zu Sayn Wittgenstein Berleburg & Duchess Tatiana of Oldenburg
Gustaf Magnusson (Sweden) & Princess Nathalie zu Sayn Wittgenstein Berleburg
Baron Jean Taubert Natta (Monaco) & Princess Auguste Marie Philippa of Bavaria
Now that some of these persons are already engaged, new unions:
Prince William & Princess Viktoria Louise of Prussia
Princess Aisha bint Faisal of Jordan & Sheikh Muhammad bin Salman al Khalifa (Bahrain)
Duchess Helene in Bavaria & Maximilian Philip Graf von Habsburg (1974, Austria)
Princess Maria Galitzine & Nicolas Medforth Mills (Roumania)
Gustaw Magnusson (Sweden) & Caroline von Anhalt Berleburg (1978)
Prince Gustaf zu Sayn Wittgenstein Berleburg & Julie Countess af Rosenborg (1978)
Baron Jean Taubert Natta (monaco) & Princess Antoinette of Bourbon Parma (1981)

As Lalla Soukaina Filali didn't married Hicham Alkhomairi we can join her with Shahin Peter Pahlbod (Iran, 1989)
New ones:
Sophie von Lattorf & Prince Leopold of Bavaria (2007)
Raqeeqa of Brunei & Hamdan bin Mohammed al Sharqui (2009)
Raihanna of Brunei & Kiyan Yagnham (Jordan, 2009)

I forgot to mention : Prince William with Anne Hathaway is also okay, In my previous post in this thread I mentioned Prince William with Princess Theodora of Greece or Maria Sharapova!

Prince Guillaume with actress/singer Mandy Moore. She seems so sweet, just like Guillaume! Princess Beatrice is another good option!

Crown Prince Hussein of Jordan (1994) - Princess Noor Pahlavi (1992) or Princess Iman Pahlavi (1993) of Iran :wub:

Prince Hashem bin al-Abdullah of Jordan (2005) - Princess Farah Pahlavi of Iran (2004)

Last edited:
what i must do ? :blink: i must bring two people & make couple ?

Potential Husbands for Princess Leonor

Since Princess Leonor of Asturias is destined to one day become queen of Spain, who among current European royalty/nobility would you suggest as her king-consort?

I personally would love for her to marry either Prince Emmanuel of Belgium, Archduke Karl-Konstantin of Austria, Archduke Ferdinand Zvonimir of Austria, or Prince Umberto of Savoy-Aosta.

It's a bit early to discuss a potential husband for the Princess of Asturias, but I think Infante Dinis of Portugal, Duke of Porto, would be a good candidate.

If we are looking at husbands or boyfriends the Duchess of Brabant is the eldest heiress and will start looking at boys with a new eye if she is not now ;) Who is likely a suitable choice for her?

Back
Top Bottom