Royal / Celebrity Pair Up

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For the lovely little Duchess of Brabant? How about the Froilan, son of the Infanta Elena of Spain and eldest grandson of Juan-Carlos?:whistling:

Prince Gabriel of Belgium and princess Leonor would have such perfect babies :wub:
I think their parents are quite close, no? Plus, there's already a spanish "touch" in the Belgian RF, and Gabriel's a catholic too...

Prince Gabriel and the Infanta Leonor are both beautiful kids, there is no doubt about that!:whistling:

Given the current wave of commoners, I guess any one without past will do for Princess Leonor. There are aristocrats for Prince Gabriel and Prince Emmanuel.

Last edited:
Or with a past.Just sayin:whistling:

Last edited:
Prince Nikolaus of Lichtenstein and Princess Elisabeth of Belgium

Prince Nikolai of Denmark and Princess Catharina Amalia of the Netherlands

Prince Gabriel of Belgium and Infanta Leonor of Spain

Prince Achileas Andreas of Greece and Princess Ingrid Alexandra of Norway

Prince Christian of Denmark and Estella Taylor (daughter of Lady Helen Taylor new Windsor)

Prince Sverre Magnus of Norway and Princess Isabella of Denmark

Prince Felix of Denmark and Lady Louise Windsor

James, Viscount Severn and Emma Talulah Behn

Prince Christian of Hanover and Princess Beatrice of York

Prince Sebastian of Luxembourg and Princess Alexandra of Hanover

Prince George of Cambridge and Princess Leonore of Sweden

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Though they're not teenagers anymore, I'd say Peter Phillips and Britney Spears (once Britney gets out of conservatorship, of course). Though Britney's not going to end up with a title but I don't think she'd be after marrying someone that has a royal title.

Princess Vittoria of Savoy and Prince Nikolai of Denmark, the two most beautiful Royal heirs of today.

Peter Phillips and Scarlett Johansson.
Andrea Duke of York and Demi Moore.
David Armstrong-Jones and Pamela Anderson.

Prince Felix of Denmark and Lady Louise Windsor

James, Viscount Severn and Emma Talulah Behn

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Hello, You do know that Edward is Felix's God Father and dated Martha Louise for a brief minute?

For me a good match would be Prince Georg of Liechtenstein with Princess Maria Francisca of Portugal. Very perfect match and they both good-looking.

Crown Prince Hussein of Jordan (1994) - Princess Noor Pahlavi (1992) or Princess Iman Pahlavi (1993) of Iran :wub:

Prince Hashem bin al-Abdullah of Jordan (2005) - Princess Farah Pahlavi of Iran (2004)
I’m not so sure about that match because they are from two different strands of Islam.

It's a bit early to discuss a potential husband for the Princess of Asturias, but I think Infante Dinis of Portugal, Duke of Porto, would be a good candidate.
Infante Dinis of Portugal or Archduke Karoly-Konstantin would be great matches with the Princess of Asturias.

Since Princess Leonor of Asturias is destined to one day become queen of Spain, who among current European royalty/nobility would you suggest as her king-consort?

I personally would love for her to marry either Prince Emmanuel of Belgium, Archduke Karl-Konstantin of Austria, Archduke Ferdinand Zvonimir of Austria, or Prince Umberto of Savoy-Aosta.
Ferdinand is too old for Leonor and I think Umberto is too young.

I think four years age difference is fine but, well if it's true love that's completely fine, but I am not sure would it be a nice match between a (future) reigning monarch and a (future) disputed claimants.

It's totally random, Prince Christian and Maud Behn, Prince Gabriel and Lady Louise pops into my mind (probably because I just read their threads lol).

Last edited:
I think this thread has gotten off-track; it was meant to be about hypothetical royal-celebrity pairings. There is another thread for hypothetical royal pairings...

Back
Top Bottom