Royal & Celebrity Dream Couples

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennism

Majesty
City
East of the sun and west of the moon
Country
United States
Here is a thread where you can discuss which two people would make a great royal couple. They may not be in the same generation even. Past ones count as well. They may be related. Well, there are all related somehow. But no sisters or brothers or parents or grandparents and so on. First cousins are okay. Anyway, talk about why you think the couple would be great together. Similar interests perhaps? Maybe you would want them together for breading reasons or you think they would or would have had beautiful children and so on. And you can include aristorcrats or celebrities so it does not have to be a strictly royal union.

Dennis M and princess Victoria!!! :king: :clap:

just kidding. I can't instantly come up with a couple.

I think that George Clooney and Princess Madeleine would be the ultimate Royal Dream Couple, and my reason is that all you have to do is look at either one of them! One is so handsome, and the other is so beautiful. And each one seems to be so nice when you see them in on TV or in photos too!

Sherry!

Good pick, Sherry. They would look good together. Thank you, royal_sophietje, I think the same thing! No, it is not Mutt and Jeff personified. I do not want to use myself as an example but I will in the hope that people will not just think of looks alone. But I was told once that Queen Juliana and myself would have been a good pair based on personalities and interests. Reading about her, I took that as a very good compliment. Let me start this rolling again. How about Princess Caroline and Harrison Ford? Both good looking. Caroline seeks to have a private life of some kind. Harrison is known for being a non-Hollywood guy. Seeks out his peace and quiet. On paper, it sounds good.

Prince William of Wales and Princess Theodora of Greece and Denmark. It's time for a crown prince to marry a fellow royal! ;)

Originally posted by btsnyder@May 23rd, 2004 - 7:11 pm
Prince William of Wales and Princess Theodora of Greece and Denmark. It's time for a crown prince to marry a fellow royal! ;)
I agree with you. I always hoped that.

i would love to see theodora of greece marring will, guillaume, or even harry or andrea (although this two are not very suitable for her angelical style ;) she matches more with william or guillaume....)

My dream couple is Prince William of the UK and Princess Theodora of Greece. I think they would make the perfect couple and that would undoubtedly be the wedding of the century. Yet this match can be more than a dream (although I doubt it wil be). I mean, they are around the same age, officially live in the same city, move in the same circles, she is very British (being raised in England), and her godmother is Queen Elizabeth II (William's grandmother) and his godfather is King Constantine of Greece (Theodora's father). In an interview about Prince William, King Constantine stressed that to do his duty, he would need a strong person to support him, and it was reported that Constantine has wanted one of his daughters to marry into the British Royal Family, so Theodora could be the one (although I doubt William and Her are that close, yet we don't know their relationship). For now, it's only a dream.

The Princess Royal and comic actor Jack Black.....I think they'd bring out yet-unseen sides of one another!

Originally posted by btsnyder@May 24th, 2004 - 5:26 pm
The Princess Royal and comic actor Jack Black.....I think they'd bring out yet-unseen sides of one another!
Oh Lord!

Oh Lord indeed! Now that would be interesting.

Originally posted by chanel+May 24th, 2004 - 5:39 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chanel @ May 24th, 2004 - 5:39 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-btsnyder@May 24th, 2004 - 5:26 pm
Oh Lord! [/b][/quote]
I fell off my chair at that one! I guess Tim Laurance would be captain of their yacht!! :lol: :lol:

Let's put together Prince William with Princess Madeleine of Sweden. I heard many Swedes have this dream on a television documentary called "Young, Sexy, and Royal". Although William has been enamoured of a brunette as of late, He will return to us blondes!!! :lol: Madeleine is beautiful, well educated, and knows what to expect!

Originally posted by tiaraprin@May 28th, 2004 - 10:26 pm
Let's put together Prince William with Princess Madeleine of Sweden. I heard many Swedes have this dream on a television documentary called "Young, Sexy, and Royal". Although William has been enamoured of a brunette as of late, He will return to us blondes!!! :lol: Madeleine is beautiful, well educated, and knows what to expect!
Yes. This is a well-known wish for many people including a good number of LTR members. They would be a good looking couple.

PIERRE CASIRAGHI AND I!!!!!!!!1

*SIGHS..........*

^____^

if only....hahahaha

but apart pierre and i....i would like to see...i don;t know really...but i don't like the idea of William and Charlotte...>__< and from what i have been reading this Princess Theodora seems like a pretty good match for William but don't you think they have abit too much in common...something different would be nice ^__^

Prince William and Charlotte. I think their colouring will complement each other by making each stand out.

Originally posted by Dennism+May 30th, 2004 - 2:07 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dennism @ May 30th, 2004 - 2:07 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-tiaraprin@May 28th, 2004 - 10:26 pm
Let's put together Prince William with Princess Madeleine of Sweden.  I heard many Swedes have this dream on a television documentary called "Young, Sexy, and Royal".  Although William has been enamoured of a brunette as of late, He will return to us blondes!!!  :lol:  Madeleine is beautiful, well educated, and knows what to expect!
Yes. This is a well-known wish for many people including a good number of LTR members. They would be a good looking couple. [/b][/quote]
thank you Dennism!! ;) ;) ;)

maybe Princess Eugenie with Prince Amedeo...my 2 favorite royals together...would be fun B)

Originally posted by Layla@May 30th, 2004 - 12:18 pm
Prince William and Charlotte. I think their colouring will complement each other by making each stand out.
Yes. That is a good point. Also they would complement each other in other ways as well. A good combo.

RE: Princess Madeleine and Prince William. THey would be a good match, but I doubt anyone can be happy marrying into England's royal family. SHe comes from a nice, loving family, it looks like, and William, well, we all know how cold and dysfunctional GB's royal family is. Plus the British Press seems to absolutely hate them. The other European papers seem more, what is the word, deferential or not as nosy, or not as gleeful to bring about or report bad things. But looks-wise, they'd make a great pair. And she could certainly handle the job.

Originally posted by Paulina@May 30th, 2004 - 5:42 pm
RE: Princess Madeleine and Prince William. THey would be a good match, but I doubt anyone can be happy marrying into England's royal family. SHe comes from a nice, loving family, it looks like, and William, well, we all know how cold and dysfunctional GB's royal family is. Plus the British Press seems to absolutely hate them. The other European papers seem more, what is the word, deferential or not as nosy, or not as gleeful to bring about or report bad things. But looks-wise, they'd make a great pair. And she could certainly handle the job.
Yes. She would know what to expect. And looks wise, they would be a good match. But she did not like the British press when she was over there. They are a problem indeed.

Originally posted by Dennism+May 30th, 2004 - 5:05 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dennism @ May 30th, 2004 - 5:05 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Paulina@May 30th, 2004 - 5:42 pm
Yes. She would know what to expect. And looks wise, they would be a good match. But she did not like the British press when she was over there. They are a problem indeed. [/b][/quote]
Yes, I also think the British Press will be a henderance on William's wife, whether it be Theodora, Madeliene, or Sarah down the street. Yet I do think the advantage of a girl born royal, in this situation, would be that she would in a sense know how to deal with the problem better than someone who has not been in the position. The British press is going to stalk whoever William's future wife is, but if he married someone like Theodora or Madeliene or whoever, they would probably know how to deal with it better at first than someone not used to that life (not that anyone is used to the British press other than the British Royals). I also think that the British Royals have learned to, in a way, train new members of their family to deal with the hounds of the British press.

Originally posted by A.C.C.@May 30th, 2004 - 9:15 pm

Yes, I also think the British Press will be a henderance on William's wife, whether it be Theodora, Madeliene, or Sarah down the street. Yet I do think the advantage of a girl born royal, in this situation, would be that she would in a sense know how to deal with the problem better than someone who has not been in the position. The British press is going to stalk whoever William's future wife is, but if he married someone like Theodora or Madeliene or whoever, they would probably know how to deal with it better at first than someone not used to that life (not that anyone is used to the British press other than the British Royals). I also think that the British Royals have learned to, in a way, train new members of their family to deal with the hounds of the British press.
Good points, A.C.C. Maybe things will be different for her. We can only hope.

Anybody have any more dream couples you can think of?

Theodora of Greece
Guillaume of Luxembourg

Harry of Great Britian
Maria Anunciata of Liechtenstein (Guillaume's cousin. Is she Catholic?)

yes, the royal family of liechtenstein is catholic.

william of britain and marie christine of austria would make a nice couple...

William = Theodora of Greece (Marie-Chantal will be so happy!)
Peter of Serbia = Madelaine of Sweden
Phillipos of Greece = Eugenie of York
Nicholas of Greece = Victoria of Sweden
Carl-Philip of Sweden = Marie-Christine of Austria
Henri of GB = Marie-Annunciata of Liechtenstein
Guillaume of Luxemburg = Elisabeth of Thurn & Taxis
Felix of Luxemburg = Maria-Laura of Austria-Este & Belgium
Amedeo of Austria-Este & Belgium = Amelia of Brazil
Jean-Cristophe Napoleon = Alexandra of Luxemburg
Aimone of Aosta (Italy) = Maria-Carolina of Bourbon-Parma
Carlos of Bourbon-Parma = Anna-Maria of Bavaria
Jaime of Bourbon-Parma = Pricilla of Austria
Georg-Friedrich of Prussia = Julia-Katharina of Anhalt
Jean of France = Tatiana of Oldenburg (no countess of Paris to boycot a marriage anymore ;)
Ernst-August of Hannover (son of) = Beatrice of York

for the very, very far future:
Gabriel of Belgium = Catharina-Amalia of the Netherlands
Deniz of Portugal = Elisabeth of Belgium
Felix of Denmark = Ingrid-Alexandra of Norway

and if I could change the past:
Willem-Alexander of the Netherlands = Cristina of Spain (never understood why it didn t work out for them)
Johan-Friso of the Netherlands = Alexia of Greece
Constantijn of the netherlands = Tatiana of Liechtenstein
Beatrix = George of GB, Duke of Kent (pure for the sake of the family tree, Prince Claus and Queen Bee were a perfect couple)
Margriet = Harald V of Norway
Juliana = Peter of Greece & Denmark (helas....his great grandfather owned a casio..so Wilhelmina and the dutch diplomats & politicians vetoed him & Bernhard grabbed his chance)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom