Royal & Celebrity Dream Couples

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LaMinka said:
Yeah! Or maybe Leonor and Sverre!:D

ooooh, that would be good too. though he'd have to convert to catholicism.

and i think the spanish people would have a hard time with his name.

what about Felix of Denmark with Amalia?

Defintely William and Theodora. I'm wondering how closely they are related, other than having Queen Victoria as a great-great-great-great-great grandmother (just as William's paternal grandparents are both great-great-great grandchildren of Victoria).

William with Madeleine would be a nightmare. I see Theodora as a more Camilla-type, and Madeleine as a more Diana-type, you know what I mean?

pollyemma said:
and i think the spanish people would have a hard time with his name.

what about Felix of Denmark with Amalia?
Yep, they would have a hard time.. :p

Felix and Amilia? Great "couple"!:rolleyes:

But what about Gabriël and Ingrid?

very fun to read these matches for the royals

i am glad that the matches are with the over 15 royals when we are matching the babies i feel a bit bad becouse there are so small

LaMinka said:
Yep, they would have a hard time.. :p

Felix and Amilia? Great "couple"!:rolleyes:

But what about Gabriël and Ingrid?

Gabriel and Ingrid. I like that a lot. very cool.

I think it would be very nice if atleast one of H and MM's kids married another royal (that they were in love with, of course) I think MM is wonderful, but it would just be good for the norwegian monarchy's status to get a fresh infusion of blue blood.

I agree, but it seems as if those days have passed. The only royal or pricely house that seems intent on keeping their blood blue is Liechtenstein's! Prince Alois actually married ABOVE himself!

btsnyder said:
I agree, but it seems as if those days have passed. The only royal or pricely house that seems intent on keeping their blood blue is Liechtenstein's! Prince Alois actually married ABOVE himself!

it seems like a lot of members of the nobility still marry other nobility.

I want Prince William to marry Princess Madeleine.
Britain will have glamourous & beautiful new Princess of Wales, but down-to-earth, intouch with its people, and smart woman. we'll get so see madeleine on so many state visits's banquet
Sweden will have a smart & handsome prince. he will be made a Duke of madeleine's dudekom & present on nobel prize ceremonies.
yeah.. that would be good one..

In case Madelaine and William marry (which sadly will not happen) I assume that Madelaine drops her swedish role and titles. I prefer Theodora of Greece for William though. Madelaine can marry Peter of Serbia & help getting the monarchy back in Belgrade ;)

Perfect Royal Partners?

Prince William and Princess Madeleine
Prince Harry and Charlotte Casiraghi
Pierre Casiraghi and Princess Alexandra of Luxemburg
Andrea Casiraghi and MARIE ASTRID PRINCESS VON UND ZU LIECHTENSTEIN

hilal said:
Perfect Royal Partners?

Prince William and Princess Madeleine
Prince Harry and Charlotte Casiraghi
Pierre Casiraghi and Princess Alexandra of Luxemburg
Andrea Casiraghi and MARIE ASTRID PRINCESS VON UND ZU LIECHTENSTEIN

wow.. you read my mind, hilal.
i also think Prince Harry is perfect for Charlotte Casiraghi.
a passionate & fun relationship but also loving...

Princess Alexia & Prince we-don't-know-his-name-yet of Danmark would be great! Or Prince Sverre & Princess Amalia, or Prince Sverre & Infanta Leonor. LOL. We'll see in many, many years.

As for now:
Nikolaos & Victoria would be an excellent couple.

I would like to see Alexia and Emmanuel , and Gabriel and Irene !:)

Which Royal Couples Should Get Married?

Which royal couples do you want to see get married?
For me, I want to see Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy get married.They seem sooo much in love.I would also like to see Crown Princess Victoria tie the knot.
How about you?:) :)

[qu]I want to see prince Carl Philip and Emma get married. I think that is very beautiful couple;) ;) ;) [/quote]

I was really glad when Charles and Camilla were finally able to tie the knot :D, I'd really like to see William and Kate get married. I think they make a great couple, but rumour has it that they won't be allowed to marry for another few years yet. It'd be great for England to have a new princess.

Gillian said:
[qu]I want to see prince Carl Philip and Emma get married. I think that is very beautiful couple;) ;) ;)
[/quote]

I'm with you. If I can't have him then I hope he'll be happy with another girl named Emma.

Victoria should marry Daniel
William should marry Kate
Harry im not sure
Madeleine should marry..............well ME :)

Josefine said:
very fun to read these matches for the royals

i am glad that the matches are with the over 15 royals when we are matching the babies i feel a bit bad becouse there are so small

Yes, that's true. I mean some people are predicting marriages between Leonor and the future king of Denmark and so on. :)

Guillaume of Luxembourg and Lindsay Lohan- not that I know them personally, but I have a feeling they would get on really well. Plus they would look hot togerther especially with her red hair and all.

Gillian said:
[qu]I want to see prince Carl Philip and Emma get married. I think that is very beautiful couple;) ;) ;)
[/quote]

I agree. I think this couple should get married. They've been together for some time now so it would make sense.

Well we have had a big run on babies this year so maybe 2006 will be the engagement and wedding year :D I for one sincerley hope so.

Scott

tiaraprin said:
Let's put together Prince William with Princess Madeleine of Sweden. I heard many Swedes have this dream on a television documentary called "Young, Sexy, and Royal". Although William has been enamoured of a brunette as of late, He will return to us blondes!!! :lol: Madeleine is beautiful, well educated, and knows what to expect!

I will certainly second that. They would make such a striking couple. Alas I can never see it happening somehow but the thought is a great one.:rolleyes:

I think Princess Anne and Billy Connelly would be hilarious together. Princess Anne does have a great sense of humour like her mother but I think the regal side of her does not allow her to show it!

Scott.

Carl-Philip and Emma-they´ve been together for such a long time

The older Bernadotte siblings should tie the knot this year, we have filled one too many threads about their relationships!!!

I personally don't think either Madeleine or Harry are ready to get married right now, they are both a little inmmature:eek:

Well, I would love to see the following couples getting married (if I have a time machine):

Frederik of Denmark & Cristina of Spain
Crown Prince Felipe of Spain and Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden
Philippe of Belgium and Elena of Spain
Wilhem Alexander of the Netherlands & Alexia of Greece

Can you imagine if Grace Kelly and David Beckham were to be married, their children would be amazingly perfect...

And for the royal kiddos:

Leonor of Spain with Lilleprinsen of Denmark (perfection, perfection, perfection):D
Ingrid Alexandra of Norway with Gabriel of Belgium
Catarina-Amalia of the Netherlands with Miguel Urdangarín de Borbón (cute)
Elisabeth of Belgium with Juan Urdangarín de Borbón
Irene Urdangarín de Borbón with Sverre Magnus of Norway
Alexandra of Hannover with Marius:eek: (the next generation of Grimaldi soap opera)

Last edited:
crisiñaki said:
Can you imagine if Grace Kelly and David Beckham were to be married, their children would be amazingly perfect...

Sure, they would be blonde and beautiful but let's hope they would sound more like Grace then David. Blonde, beautiful and sounding like Mickey Mouse is not quite as nice...:D

Dennism said:
Sure, they would be blonde and beautiful but let's hope they would sound more like Grace then David. Blonde, beautiful and sounding like Mickey Mouse is not quite as nice...:D

I can always count on you for a good laugh, Dennism :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom