Pick Four Royals For A Dinner Party!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me:

Queen Rania, Prince Charles and Camilla, Caroline of Hannover

my dinner? i think i will invite Prince Guillame, CP Mary of Denmark, Prince Felix of Luxembourg and Prince Amedeo

Prince Charles, Duchess of Cornwall, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, Crown Princess Mette-Marit.

If I were allowed the 5th person, it would be Crown Prince Haakon or Princess Stephanie or Princess Letizia of Spain or Infanta Christina or Infanta Elena.

Last edited:
bct88 said:
I don't remember what he said to Margrethe. Does someone remember? Thanks.

It goes more or less like this: Daisy when are you going to stop smoking?:D

I would choose:

Crown Princess Mary of Denmark
Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark
Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden
King Harald of Norway
Princess Lillian of Sweden (for her sense of humour) I know its 5 people but what are you going to do about it? lol :) :)

Last edited:
my choices:

Princess Madeleine
Princess Mary
Prince Frederick
prince William

Last edited:
A dinner party with four royals of my own choosing? Hmmm... well, the four royals whom I would like to know better, are actually “my very own”.
I would like to sit down at a dinner with:
HM Queen Margrethe II of Denmark:
I think very highly of this woman, and I am confident that conversations about the arts, culture, travelling and a lot of other topics can only be highly interesting with this fine woman.
HRH Henrik, Prince Consort of Denmark:
Since I am no gourmet, the Prince Consort could maybe pass on advise on how to bring a meal to perfection. And being a big fan of classical music, I would like to hear his opinion on several works, especially some of the more modern works. And overall, the Prince Consort is known for his fine sense of humour, and I am sure that he is a delightful addition to every party.
HRH Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark:
A fun guy with interests in sports, arts, travelling and adventuring. Moreover, he is my future king. It would be nice to get to know more about him.
HRH Crown Princess Mary of Denmark:
Another very interesting dinner guest I imagine. I would like to hear her view on her new country and countrymen. Furthermore, I think that she will prove an interesting conversationalist.

It should also be interesting to see how they all interact as a family at a private dinner.

And who would be the host? Well, if I were to host such an event, we would be seated around a blue table in my small flat, eating my famous lasagne or steak-haché (just trying to give ‘hamburgers‘ a more royal ring to it) from black plates. Thus, I would prefer if HM the Queen hosted the event. Where? At Her Majesty’s Amalienborg residence, since that would give us the opportunity of going to see an opera at the Opera of Copenhagen, and then have late dinner afterwards. Afterwards, Daisy and I could go clubbin’ or som'thing... one never knows!

/Lasse Pedersen

;) I would like to have a dinner with the whole Danish Royal Family (including Princess Alexandra)...:eek:

My choice:
Albert of Belgium
Máxima
Letizia
Mette-Marit
And in case any of these ladies couldn't make it, Caroline or Stephanie would also be invited.
Where? In a garden.
A nice treat for Albert, don't you think? Hmmmm!
Cheers!
Martin

GIRLS

Letizia
Cristina
Elena
Maxima
Mette-Maritt
Victoria

BOYS

Felipe (Spain)
Iñaki Urdangarín
William
Haakon

Well, those lucky people would be:

The Duchess of Cornwall (I really want to meet this lady, and the strange thing is I don't know why)

Princess Irene of Greece (she is the most ballanced, wise, and calm person among members of royal families)

Queen Elizabeth (I really die to learn what that woman has to say when she can speak behind closed doors)

...and may I please have Sarah of York? (She would rock the dinner place!)

After having a long hard think about this (and avoiding real work!), here are the four I would love to have dinner with:

Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume of Luxembourg

Crown Princess Mathilde of Belgium

Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden

The women are all such hard workers and such great role models, I'd love to know them personally. Guillaume is a bit of a mystery to everyone; not enough is known about this family, and I'm eager to learn more.

I agree with Forge1985's first three picks! :)
CP Mary of Denmark - I would be interested to hear her personal account of the transformation she has gone through, what she thinks of the constant media attention (good and bad), and what it's like being a new Mum.
HGD Guillaume of Luxembourg - I agree he is a bit of mystery, and this is probably partly because he doesn't receive the attention that William and Harry do. I think he would be the sort of person with whom you could have an interesting and intelligent conversation. I would also like to know what he thinks of being the heir to the Grand Duchy at such a relatively young age.
CP Mathilde of Belgium - she is such an accomplished person, and I am fascinated by her noble background, which is quite different to most of crown princesses we see today.
Shaikh Jassim of Qatar - so I can gaze longingly at him :D And also talk to him, of course.

GIRLS
Crown Princess Maxima of the Netherlands (she seems like a lot of fun)
Crown Princess Mathilde of Belgium (very down to earth)
Princess Madeleine of Sweden (party girl like me:D )
Zara Phillips
Queen Rania of Jordan (fascinated by her accomplishments. plus I wanna go shopping w/ her:D)

BOYS
Andrea Casiraghi
Prince Amedeo of Belgium
Crown Prince Haakon of Norway
Prince Harry of England
Prince Car Phillip of Sweden

iannis said:
Queen Elizabeth (I really die to learn what that woman has to say when she can speak behind closed doors)

So do I, so do I Iannis! :) :) If there's a spare chair, invite me too, please! Or if you need a good butler! :) :)
Cheers!
Martin

halyna

I would invite Prince Charles and Camilla and Princes William and Harry. We would have a proper supper, with lovely little sandwiches (cucumber, salmon with dill, caviar, etc.), fresh Belon oysters, Cristal champagne, cockaleekie soup, beef Wellington, scalloped potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, brussels sprouts with mushrooms and chestnut cream sauce, a red Montrachet, assortment of cheeses, including Stilton, raspberries with creme fraiche, profiteroles and petits fours with Earl Gray tea and Remy Martin, Napoleon, Armagnac or some other dessert liqueur. Then I could observe how well they are all getting along. And Bob's your uncle!

halyna said:
I would invite Prince Charles and Camilla and Princes William and Harry. We would have a proper supper, with lovely little sandwiches (cucumber, salmon with dill, caviar, etc.), fresh Belon oysters, Cristal champagne, cockaleekie soup, beef Wellington, scalloped potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, brussels sprouts with mushrooms and chestnut cream sauce, a red Montrachet, assortment of cheeses, including Stilton, raspberries with creme fraiche, profiteroles and petits fours with Earl Gray tea and Remy Martin, Napoleon, Armagnac or some other dessert liqueur. Then I could observe how well they are all getting along. And Bob's your uncle!
Oh boy! If one's going to get all that for supper, who cares who we have to share it with!!! :D :D :D
Cheers! :)
Martin

There are almost too many to choose from but I would say:

Prince Hamzah of Jordan
Crown Princess Masako of Japan
Queen Anne Marie of Greece
Otto von Hapsburg

I think none of them have lived thier lives as they imagined them. It would be interesting to hear what they have learned and what their reactions are to their current situations.

Mapper

Love this topic! These royals seem like they'd be interesting & easy to talk to. It also seems like they'd put you at ease & make you feel comfortable.
My picks are:
Queen Sofia {Spain}
Crown Princess Letizia {Spain}
Hered.Grand Duke Guillaume {Luxembourg}
Crown Princess Maxima {Netherlands}
Princess Alexandra {Denmark}
Queen Noor {Jordan}
Prince Albert {Monaco}

What about some of our newer members? Who would you pick for your dinner party?

That is easy!!! I would pick:
1) Guillaume :wub:
2) Mary :flowers:
3) Mathilde :flowers:
4) and Dennism :lol:

Paulina said:
Which four royals would you want at a small dinner party at your house? Or better, one of their houses? And why

I think a fun, all-girl evening would include Princesses Maxima, Marta-Louise, Stephanie, and Clothilde.

They all seem to have a great sense of humor, a great smile, and lots of personality.

For this group, I would have a barbecue in someone's backyard.
Four royal that I will pick for a dinner at my house is HM Queen Elizabeth II,HRH Prince William of Wales,HRH Prince Frederik of Denmark and HM Queen Margarethe II of Denmark.I choose them because I am a fan of the British Royal Family and Danish Royal Family especially them.

Girls.. Letizia, Maxima, Mette Marit, Charlotte (fun gang for a girls night's out!)
Boys.. Felipe, Harry, Andrea, Pablo of Greece

Hmm... I would pick
Princess Alexandra of Luxembourg
Princess Maxima
HGD Guillaume
prince William

:lol: now only send invitation! :ROFLMAO:

It's quite difficult to choose:

* Princess Letizia
* Prince Felipé
* Princess Mary
* Princess Mabel

Hmmm...difficult to choose, but the have to be these Royalty:
Princess Mary
Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall
Princess Mette Marit
Prince Haakon
Prince Joachim
Prince Willem Alexander
Queen Elizabeth

:cool:
1. Queen Margrethe II of Denmark (no dinner without an artist as the duchess of Windsor once stated).

:lol:
2. King Edward VII of England (the indispensable entertaining guest with a lot of anecdotes and stories of scandals from his travels to Paris, Cannes and Biarritz).

:flowers:
3. Crownprincess Margaret of Sweden (the graceful and elegant hostess of the evening who with her love for flowers will lay up the most beautiful table).

:ohmy:
4. King Ludwig II of Bavaria (the aesthetic and art-loving guest who can entertain about art and history for hours).

OK...this is a good question!
I would have
Queen Silvia, just because I think she is so adorable. I just love her. I would like to talk about Heidelberg with her because we were both born there.
Queen Margarethe. I think she must be such an intelligent and interesting lady.
Princess Victoria, to chit-chat with her and to tell her I think she does all her duties so gracefully.
And last but not least Princess Madeleine. I think that we wouldn´t have so many similar interests, but just to see her in real and talk a little! Oh, and of course, to ask if maybe we could have another get-together with her brother and me..:wub:

totally easy :flowers: :
1. Prince Amedeo of Belgium
2. Prince Josef-Emanuel of Liechtenstein
3. Princess Martha Louise of Norway
4. Princess Mary of Denmark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom