People Who Look Like Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's a good one A.C.C.

how about Katie Holmes as Charlotte Casiraghi?

I can see Judi Dench as Queen Elizabeth..

How about Natalie Portman as Mary Donaldson?

Originally posted by A.C.C.@Jan 1st, 2004 - 8:33 pm
Dame_Judi_Dench_as_Queen_Elizabeth_II?
That is a fantastic suggestion! So appropriate!

What about another Dame -- Dame Maggie Smith to be Queen Margrethe II of Denmark? I think they have a similar bone structure with the cheeks. Dame Maggie would have to start pulling her hair back into Margrethe's trademark chignon/twist, however! ;)

Originally posted by jun5@Nov 10th, 2003 - 5:37 pm
Gwyneth Paltrow as Mette-Marit. Is this cast too normal or ordinary? :p
Good choice.

I sometimes see a bit of Hugh Grant in CP Frederik. So that would be my suggestion for this topic.

Ok, so I know she is not an actress, but if she ever were to decide to make that leap, I think that Victoria Beckham could play a very convincing Mary Donaldson.

They both have very high cheekbones, and the same eyes and hair. They both do the upturned nose and pout thing.

post-43-1065202527.jpg

me too i think that charlotte is similar to liv tyler....mio dio come non so parlare per niente in inglese!!!!!!!help me!there's somebody who can help me with english language!!!??? :p

something about liv tyler's eyes and the way she smiles do remind me of charlotte. :)

Charlotte and Angelina have very similar eyes and they both have full lips and brown hair, which makes them seem very alike. They do resemble each other, both beautiful, of course. The one obvious difference in their face is the way they do their eyebrows. Angelina's is more plucked while Charlotte's is fuller, but that's just what I've noticed. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't realise how similar Charlotte and Angelina was until I saw the pictures... Mindboggling.

Oh, I don't think Charlotte and Angelina look in the least alike. Angelina has something nasty about her :huh: , she doesn't seem to be as "nice" as Charlotte. Besides, even if she hasn't had her looks improved, her features look too strange to come across as normal. :blink: But that's just my opinion. :wacko:

Sorry it took so long to reply! Two days ago, my four right fingers got smashed by a car door. So, I'm having some trouble writing and typing. Well anyway, it's not the first time this has happened. When I was much younger, my left hand got smashed by my aunt's car door. :cry:

Ouch, that must've hurt. Sorry about that, hope you get better soon!

OUCH!!! I hope you feel better... :flower: :flower: some flowers to cheer you up...

Ich hoffe, daß Sie besser fühlen

Originally posted by Suzanne@Nov 18th, 2002 - 12:44 pm
They do look alike, but Charlotte has natural full lips and didn't need and injections to make them look the way they do. Angelina has had a little help in filling out her lips! :eek:
Just a side note - actually, not. If you look at photos of Angelina as a child, she already had those lips. She got them from her father, if you look at pictures of him you will see it.

Originally posted by Lena+Jun 14th, 2003 - 12:19 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lena @ Jun 14th, 2003 - 12:19 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jacqueline@Nov 19th, 2002 - 11:27 am
As we stated earlier,  Charlotte got those lips from Mama.....
But from whom are Caroline´s lips?! Princess Grace was a beautiful woman, but had not so big lips like Caroline or Charlotte, and prince Rainier hasn´t also very prominent lips. And from whom are Stephanies broad shoulders (I think Charlotte has such shoulders too, at least in comparison with her hip)?! [/b][/quote]
Caroline's lips are from her grandmother, Rainier's mother Princess Charlotte. Caroline gets a lot of her looks from Grace, but also a lot from her grandmother.

I always thought she had bewitching eyes. Now I know why!

I think that Russell Crowe could play a pretty good Crown Prince Frederik.

Thanks for your concern Jean and Kittencrews! Well, thank God my finger nails didn't flip off like the first time :cry:

Was Stephanie ever a gymnast or swimmer??? If so, that could explain her broad shoulders!

As for Angelina Jolie. I don't think her facial features look strange. She's just as beautiful as Charlotte. Like Caroline and Charlotte, Angelina and her mother former French actress/model Marcheline Bertrand, look indentical. Here's a picture of a then 15-year-old Angelina!

Angelina Jolie was appointed UNHCR Goodwill Ambassador in August 2001.

Attachments

• malaangie01.jpg
    malaangie01.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 412
  • welcome.jpg
    welcome.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 363
Originally posted by montecarlo@Jan 11th, 2004 - 4:57 pm
Was Stephanie ever a gymnast or swimmer??? If so, that could explain her broad shoulders!

I do remember reading Stepahnie taking some gymnastics classes when she was a child. Grace usually took her to her classes.

Also Stephanie does a lot of exercise.

what about victoria, madeleine carl gusaf and silvia any idees

I think Amanda Holden when she was in Kiss Me Kate really looked like Mathilde. She isn't quite as statuesque or graceful but still she could do it. And while not exactly a real person the character of Mr. Burns in the Simpsons reminds me of Carl Gustaf. Sven Goran Eriksson has also reminded me of Mr. Burns as well. Anyway, I'm sure there's an actor out there who could play Carl Gustaf.

Mel Gibson as felipe
Sean Hayes , I can'nt think of his last name. the guy who plays jack on "Will and Grace" as Joachim of denmark and Linsay price as princess alexandra of denamrk.

Mary Donaldson looks like Christina Applegate
Carl-Philip of Sweden...Orlano Bloom
Pauline Ducruet as Evan Rachel Wood
and i agree about Mel Gibson as Felipe

Elisabeth Taylor as queen Elizabeth II
James Fox as prince Philip, duke of Edinburgh
Gabriel Byrne as prince Charles
Ryan Phillippe as prince William
Chris Owen as prince Harry

Marlon Brando as prince Rainier III
Raphael Sbarge as prince Albert
Monica Bellucci as princess Caroline
Kim Cattrall as princess Stephanie
Vincent Kartheiser as Andrea Casiraghi
Natalie Portman as Charlotte Casiraghi

Vanessa Redgrave as queen Margrethe II
Edward Herrmann as prince Henrik
Jared Leto as crown prince Frederik
Kelli Williams as Mary Donaldson
Jamie Kennedy as prince Joaquin
Ashley Judd as princess Alexandra

Lance Henriksen as king Carl Gustav
Jacqueline Bisset as queen Silvia
Rose McGowan as crown princess Victoria
Orlando Bloom as prince Carl Philip
Melissa Joan Hart as princess Madeleine

John Aylward as king Harald V
Miranda Richardson as queen Sonja
Chris Klein as crown prince Hakkon-Magnus
Gwyneth Paltrow as princess Mette-Marit

Gena Rowlands as queen Paola
Denis Leary as prince Philippe
Monica Potter as princess Mathilde

Doris Day as queen Beatrix
Kiefer Sutherland as crown prince William-Alexander
Portia de Rossi as princess Máxima
Julie Benz as Mabel Wisse

Thomas Ian Nicholas as crown prince Guillaume

Liev Schreiber as crown prince Felipe

Kevin Spacey as king Constantine II
Neve Campbell as princess Alexia
Scott Foley as crown prince Pavlos
Christian Kane as prince Nikolaos
Mena Suvari as princess Theodora

Originally posted by RealGabo@Feb 21st, 2004 - 3:32 am

Gabriel Byrne as prince Charles

Vanessa Redgrave as queen Margrethe II

Miranda Richardson as queen Sonja

Julie Benz as Mabel Wisse
All of your choices were good but these were the best! How about Lindsay Lohan, in a couple of years, for Madeleine? Or Richard Chamberlain as Grand Duke Henri?

Who would be the actors for the court jesters, if they still really had them?

Sherry!

Back
Top Bottom