The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-05-2021, 07:55 PM

Charlotte Casirghi is out of this world. Love her.

Old 03-05-2021, 08:01 PM
Imperial Majesty

I agree . However, Charlotte seems to have peaked physically between the ages of 18 to about 30.

She has gradually been losing something of her allure...I don't know if it's down to weight loss or environmental factors.

But...she is still striking and is the most beautiful member of an extraordinarily beautiful family...second only to her sister-in-law Beatrice.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 03-05-2021, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
I agree . However, Charlotte seems to have peaked physically between the ages of 18 to about 30.

She has gradually been losing something of her allure...I don't know if it's down to weight loss or environmental factors.

But...she is still striking and is the most beautiful member of an extraordinarily beautiful family...second only to her sister-in-law Beatrice.

Possibly the most beautiful of any European royals? Obviously beauty in the eye of the beholder, but her looks seem to be the text book definition of beauty haha
Old 03-05-2021, 08:23 PM
Courtier

Quote:
That's interesting and further underscores my conviction that beauty is very subjective.

Beatrice is gorgeous. Meghan is beautiful. Kate is pretty.

But for sophistication, elegance and je ne sais quoi glamour? Beatrice all the way. The other two simply don't even register imo.
Do you think its because she is Italian? Italian's have style!!
Old 03-05-2021, 08:27 PM
Imperial Majesty

Beatrice is Continental European. She seems to have been born sophisticated and elegant. She doesn't even need to try.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 03-05-2021, 08:52 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Beatrice is Continental European. She seems to have been born sophisticated and elegant. She doesn't even need to try.
I've been loving her style esp on Monaco National Day. She is always well put. Modern but classic and elegant overall. I need princesses of today to be dressed like her
Old 03-06-2021, 08:42 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigelrios View Post
Possibly the most beautiful of any European royals? Obviously beauty in the eye of the beholder, but her looks seem to be the text book definition of beauty haha
Not at all. I find Charlotte quite ordinary.
There are Royals women much more beautiful than Charlotte.
Old 04-05-2021, 08:19 PM
Courtier

So i'm coming back here to say after reading countless magazines and articles indeed during the 80s and 90s Diana and Caroline were the most popular/famous princesses. Caroline esp in Europe and Diana in the West but also all over the world.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/54/e7...bcdf35c6779221
Old 04-05-2021, 09:28 PM
Courtier

In my lifetime Diana. She was the one who first got me interested in royals back when I watched her wedding.
Old 04-10-2021, 01:43 PM

Crown Princess Victoria is incredible.
Old 05-18-2021, 01:12 PM
Majesty

Most popular member of each royal family:

Spain: Queen Sofia and King Felipe VI
United Kingdom: Queen Elizabeth and then the Dukes of Cambridge
Netherlands: Queen Maxima
Belgium: Perhaps King Philippe and Queen Mathide?
Luxembourg: I am not sure but the Grand Dukes Heirs Guillaume and Stéphanie would say.
Denmark: Queen Margrethe II, Princess Mary and Prince Frederik
Norway: I think the most popular are King Harald V and Prince Haakon.
Sweden: Princess Victoria

Monaco: I'm not sure
Liechtenstein: I am not sure.