If You Were A Royal?!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Freedom

Nobility
City
Miami
Country
United States
Ok Ladies & Gents, here's a multi-part question. Feel free to answer part or all.

If you could spend an hour with any royal,
1. Who would it be with,
2. What would you do, and
3. What 4 things would you like to discuss?

:)

Fun idea Freedom! This feature is in one of the national papers I read each weekend.

Who: Queen Sofia of Spain
What we would do: An afternoon of tea and fruit and desserts
Four things we would discuss:
1) How she adapted to the role of Queen of Spain under such trepidicious circumstances
2) How she felt about her brother's exile from Greece and how she would feel if Greek were to re-instate its monarchy with her brother as its King
3) What are the challenges ahead for Letizia and other crown princesses in today's modern monarchy
4) When she and the other queens get together at various occasions, do they talk "shop" or do they dish and gossip like any other group of women or talk about their children and grandchildren

Yes, fun idea:

1. Crown Princess Victoria(Really, Dennis?)

2. Afternoon picnic in an open field. Just me, her and nature.

3. A) Her goals as Queen. Her view of the future of Sweden and what role she sees the monarchy playing in it.

B) Victoria as a non-royal. What she would have done and been had she not been a royal. I know she has said before but I´d rather hear it straight from the horse´s mouth.

C) Anything about gardening and animals. Something about which she would talk about in a pleasant way. Make her feel good.

D) Funny stories about her siblings and her parents. Everybody likes to tell those. Make both of us feel good and we could laugh together.

I suppose I could be more serious. But I wanted to find a balance.

1. Who would it be with,

Crown Princess Mary of Denmark

have an aussie barbeque

- her transformation from Aussie commoner to future Queen of Denmark
- what she misses about Australia
- the possibility of introducing me to single royals :)
- what is it like to live in a castle

If I could spend an hour with any royal, I guess I’d like to spend it with Prince Albert of Monaco.

Together we would go to a refugee camp where we would chat with people, assess the situation, and create a game plan on how we could help the people in the camp.

The four topics I’d like to discuss with him are:

1. Does he genuinely feel empowered to be able to affect people’s lives in a positive way?
  2. If he could choose, would he be a royal?
  3. What does he fear about the future of Monaco?
  4. Laslty, I'd ask what would he like to talk about?

PERSON: Queen Elizabeth II
ACTIVITY: Looking through The Queen's private family photo albums
TOPICS:Things I would ask other than the conversation which would arise naturally about the photos
1) What words are engraved inside your wedding ring
2) What were your 4 pregnancies and deliveries like
3) What person, place, or thing has frightened you the most in your life
4) From whom do you most like receiving letters, and why

Person: Queen Victoria of Great Britain

Activity: a stroll in the gardens of Buckingham Palace

Discuss: Did you marry John Brown?

What a neat thread!

Who: Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume of Luxembourg

Where: Some really relaxed setting, with little to no other people around. I know- Iceland! [I like Iceland. No, really. Stop laughing]

Four things to discuss:
1] Are you really comfortable in your role as a future sovereign? Is there anything about this prospect that unnerves you?
2] Where do you think Luxembourg as a country is headed- the economy, the government, etc.? Is there anything that you would push to change when you become the Grand Duke?
3] What do you do for fun? What kind of music do you listen to, what books do you read, how do you relax?
4] Can I get your phone number? ;-] Oh, and what did you see in that awful Haraldsen girl?!?!?!

Heh.
Lollies!
-Kara-

Freedom said:
Ok Ladies & Gents, here's a multi-part question. Feel free to answer part or all.

If you could spend an hour with any royal,
1. Who would it be with,

:)

1. Carl Philip
2. Talk
3. Whatever he wants:)

Queen Elizabeth II.

Riding at Balmoral.
We are alone. Silence. Balmoral Castle is far, on the background.

I would like to ask (but I would never ask):
1. If you were a commoner.....
2. Do you care about people's opinion and feelings towards you and your family?
3. Are you happy with your marriage and do you know the truth about Philip's rumored affairs and what are your feelings and so on?
4. What do you need more to be happy? What's happiness?

Who: Princess Märtha-Louise
Where: An art gallery
Discuss:
1) How being a wife and mother has changed her life.
2) Why she decided to write children's stories.
3) What it's like to be part of a Royal family. Would she have preferred to be 'non-Royal'?
4) Norway

Who: Queen Elizabeth II

Where: Afternoon tea at the Sandringham estate on a clear and crisp winter’s day

Discussion topics:

- Her Majesty’s 53 years of reign, including big and small national and world events taken place through all of this time, told from the very beginning to the end from her own point of view.

- Her Majesty’s family life through the years. For example how she and Philip began to have an eye for each other, the births of her children, the family holidays etc. Also what she remembers of King George and Queen Mary.

- Her Majesty’s recollection of the beginning of her public life, like her first official engagements, becoming involved in state affairs, her first official tours in the country and abroad.

- Her Majesty’s thoughts about the future, both for herself, the family and the world. If she has any hopes and aspirations, and how she thinks the world will develop, and how the monarchy will live on.

Person: Princess Maxima
Place: Villa Eikenhorst
Discuss:
-how does she feel of being a princess and that she'll be the next dutch queen.
-what does she miss from Argentina
-if she is friend of another princess
-etc

King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia

His palace

-oil prices
-Saudi Arabia's many monopolies
-gas prices
-terrorism

I am in one of those moods...sorry:rolleyes:

Last edited:
WHO? Charlotte Casiraghi
WHAT TO DO? Raid her closet together!
WE'LL TALK ABOUT...
1) Her unusual situation in life... what's it like to be chased by paparazzi just for your bloodline and for not doing anything at all to get that kind of attention?
2) Her family, especially her grandfather, her father, and BROTHERS! :)
3) What does she ike to talk about?
4) Chanel or Dior?

Hm, seems pretty shallow but i can't think of anything deeper for the moment...hehehe.

1. Who would it be with- Mary of Denmark
2. What would you do- eat some nice chocolate danish's
3. What 4 things would you like to discuss?-

the inevitable role of becoming queen

carrying the heir to one of the oldest ruling families.

dealing with the criticism she gets

and talk about her setting me up with a royal princess :)

If I could meet my 14th Great Grandfather, Sir Henry Clifford, 10th Lord of Clifford, I'd ask him if he thought his life would one day merit a poem by William Wordsworth. I'd ask him if he knew of his ancestor, King 'Bluetooth', (the one who introduced Christianity). I'd ask him, "What is it like to one day wake up and be told of your royal seat?" Lastly, I'd ask him if he ever thought a descendant of his would marry into the same line that also married into the family of the world's most photographed woman. Need I say more?

Kathryn Mayer said:
If I could meet my 14th Great Grandfather, Sir Henry Clifford, 10th Lord of Clifford, I'd ask him if he thought his life would one day merit a poem by William Wordsworth. I'd ask him if he knew of his ancestor, King 'Bluetooth', (the one who introduced Christianity). I'd ask him, "What is it like to one day wake up and be told of your royal seat?" Lastly, I'd ask him if he ever thought a descendant of his would marry into the same line that also married into the family of the world's most photographed woman. Need I say more?

And he'd say, "What's a photograph?"

Queen Elizabeth

Just sit and chat in Buckingham palace

1)Is she happy with her marriage to Phillip?
2)What would she have done differantly while raising her children?
3)What would she like to happen in the future of the British monarchy?
4)Is she happy that her father stepped up and became King and thus her becoming Queen? Would she have rather had a little brother who could have inherrited the throne?

Who? Princess Caroline of Monaco
Where? in Saint Remy or wherever.
i´d ask
-What was Stefano like? Can we see some personal pics of the young family??(that´d be awesome!) Do you still meetting the Casiraghis
-How was the relationship with your mother? What things do you like of her? What memories do you have of your youth? of your family? And more pics of the young and loving Grimaldis!
-How is a Grimaldi´s new year??? Do the famaily celebrate it together? Who is the funniest? Do you spend a lot of time with your sister and nieces? Would you like that your brother get marry before?
-Could you show me your wardrove??! (and talk a lot about fashion)
-Would you like to be the soberaing of Monaco?? And Andrea in the line of sucesion?
-How is Char like??? tell me about your children
-Could you introduce me your sons? i`m sure i`ll be a great wife for Andy or Pierre

Cool thread Freedom.:D

Royal: King Juan Carlos of Spain

Place: A nice quiet cafe in Madrid with great Spanish food!

Topics:
1. His childhood and what it was like growing up in an exiled royal family.
2. Reflections on the post Franco years, the restoration of the monarchy and the political changes that took place.
3. The King's thoughts on the future of the Spanish monarchy and his vision for Spain.
4. What he wishes his legacy to be or what he wants to be remembered for.

Royal For A Day

You had the chance at being royal for just one day what title would you hold and what monarchy would you chose?

I would be a Princess in the Swedish Royal Family...perhaps married to Carl Philip! lol I would also like to be a ladying-in-waiting to Victoria for a day.

For me, definitely Crown Princess Victoria! She is so elegant and regal!

I would be the Prince Consort of HRH Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden, she's so sweet, beautiful and sexy!....

Next Star said:
You had the chance at being royal for just one day what title would you hold and what monarchy would you chose?
I would choose the British Monarchy and hold the title HRH Prince George,The Prince of Wales.

I would be HRH Princess Latisha of Belgium, Countess of Liege

I would definitely be Crown Princess Mary and I would spend all day in her wardrobe :lol:

King of Sweden in order to sell those ghastly Jeep tiara's!

Back
Top Bottom