Education and Preparation of the Next Royal Generation

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous: If they are interesting yes.

The reality is a lot of people look at royals like celebrities. More so the British royals who are better known outside their country. People really don't care that much about who is closer to the throne. Its more about who is attractive, who is exciting, who makes the news. People tuned in for Harry and Meghan's wedding despite all the 'well he is only 6th in line now so no one will care' because he was the good looking son of Princess Diana. And a former playboy party prince in the eyes of tabloids, who was marrying an actress.

Beatrice and Eugenie get attention because they are young. And covering their vacations, and boyfriend drama before now, and work drama was interesting.

Once George and his siblings are older and out in public, and people can talk about their dating, and their friends, and their lives, yes their parents will be pushed back to the back burner.

William and Kate will become the Charles and Camilla, the Anne, the Edward and Sophie. The older couple who gets the odd article and coverage, but not the mad following they had before. When Kate is the age to match her clothes, and Charlotte is young and fashionable and dating, it wont be Kate with the fashion blogs and selling out clothes. And countless articles on it.

:previous: If they are interesting yes.

The reality is a lot of people look at royals like celebrities. More so the British royals who are better known outside their country. People really don't care that much about who is closer to the throne. Its more about who is attractive, who is exciting, who makes the news. People tuned in for Harry and Meghan's wedding despite all the 'well he is only 6th in line now so no one will care' because he was the good looking son of Princess Diana. And a former playboy party prince in the eyes of tabloids, who was marrying an actress.

Beatrice and Eugenie get attention because they are young. And covering their vacations, and boyfriend drama before now, and work drama was interesting.

Once George and his siblings are older and out in public, and people can talk about their dating, and their friends, and their lives, yes their parents will be pushed back to the back burner.

William and Kate will become the Charles and Camilla, the Anne, the Edward and Sophie. The older couple who gets the odd article and coverage, but not the mad following they had before. When Kate is the age to match her clothes, and Charlotte is young and fashionable and dating, it wont be Kate with the fashion blogs and selling out clothes. And countless articles on it.

So Alexander, Leonore and their siblings can get attention in Sweden in the same way Beatrice and Eugenie did when they're older and starts to date even though they're no longer HRH.
IMO Victoria, Carl Philip and Madeleine were the main focus of the SRF during the whole 2000s (there was a SVT program in 2005 called Ung och kunglig [Young and royal]), but people tend to focus less on their official visits but more on Victoria's and Madeleine's dressings at Nobel Festivals and Carl Philip's racing career, as well as their potential partners. And now I predict that in the next few years Elisabeth and siblings will be the highlight of the BeRF.

It's always been that way: younger royals attract more attention than older ones. So, yes, of course that will also apply to the generation that is coming of age in the near future. Whether that also applies to the nieces/nephews of the king/queen is a different question. Normally most attention would go to the children of the monarch or heir - with some publicity for their cousins; also depending on 'how colorful' those cousins are.

Last edited:
So Alexander, Leonore and their siblings can get attention in Sweden in the same way Beatrice and Eugenie did when they're older and starts to date even though they're no longer HRH.
IMO Victoria, Carl Philip and Madeleine were the main focus of the SRF during the whole 2000s (there was a SVT program in 2005 called Ung och kunglig [Young and royal]), but people tend to focus less on their official visits but more on Victoria's and Madeleine's dressings at Nobel Festivals and Carl Philip's racing career, as well as their potential partners. And now I predict that in the next few years Elisabeth and siblings will be the highlight of the BeRF.

In regards to coverage of fashion and dating, of course. In regards to political coverage the focus will of course remain on the King.

In regards to coverage of fashion and dating, of course. In regards to political coverage the focus will of course remain on the King.
Save for Victoria who's put up much more royal and political duties after having a family of her own...

But the question was about popularity, and getting younger people interested in the monarchy.

When young people look 'politically' they look at the PM, they don't look at royals. They aren't going to debate the political role of royals as they don't have one.

The few ceremonial roles that are because of the role, don't get much hype. In the UK only really state dinners and even then its not just the heir there and his wife with the monarch. Same with the Nobels in Sweden.

Unless you read something like Majesty magazine, the most coverage royals get is for the public events. Their charity work when they aren't defined by how close they are to the throne. And then its very much about who is young and fashionable enough for the photo to get hits.

Charles is next in line for the throne but his tours get very little coverage. The rare article but not the massive following of his sons. Because there aren't enough people in the demographic who reads these kind of articles online, to get the kind of hits that make the papers/magazines money.

I can only speak for English speaking publications, but the other royal houses it is senior royals who get attention only because people in English countries aren't as familiar with these other royal houses.

But as time comes with things like the Nobels in Sweden, just as little focus is on Sylvia and the Haga princesses when they attend, and all the focus is on the young women, the same will happen in 20 years. All focus will be on Estelle and Oscar's future bride, and any of the cousins/wives who attend.

But the question was about popularity, and getting younger people interested in the monarchy.

When young people look 'politically' they look at the PM, they don't look at royals. They aren't going to debate the political role of royals as they don't have one.

The few ceremonial roles that are because of the role, don't get much hype. In the UK only really state dinners and even then its not just the heir there and his wife with the monarch. Same with the Nobels in Sweden.

Unless you read something like Majesty magazine, the most coverage royals get is for the public events. Their charity work when they aren't defined by how close they are to the throne. And then its very much about who is young and fashionable enough for the photo to get hits.

Charles is next in line for the throne but his tours get very little coverage. The rare article but not the massive following of his sons. Because there aren't enough people in the demographic who reads these kind of articles online, to get the kind of hits that make the papers/magazines money.

I can only speak for English speaking publications, but the other royal houses it is senior royals who get attention only because people in English countries aren't as familiar with these other royal houses.

But as time comes with things like the Nobels in Sweden, just as little focus is on Sylvia and the Haga princesses when they attend, and all the focus is on the young women, the same will happen in 20 years. All focus will be on Estelle and Oscar's future bride, and any of the cousins/wives who attend.

If that is so that explains why Svensk Damtidning, Sweden's publication that covers the most about royalty, has the word "Dam" in it - ladies tend to pay attention to fashion and Svensk Damtidning targets them by showing the fashion sense of Swedish princesses - but it also covers royal lifestyle as a bonus. But I don't think Carl Philip's racing career will belong in Svensk Damtidning - motorsport magazines will do it instead.

Yet if we want to get young people to like the monarchy Elisabeth's fashion sense and lifestyle may be the key - though for Belgian boys they'll have to wait until years later to get their attention on Gabriel's lifestyle.

Last edited:
If that is so that explains why Svensk Damtidning, Sweden's publication that covers the most about royalty, has the word "Dam" in it - ladies tend to pay attention to fashion and Svensk Damtidning targets them by showing the fashion sense of Swedish princesses - but it also covers royal lifestyle as a bonus. But I don't think Carl Philip's racing career will belong in Svensk Damtidning - motorsport magazines will do it instead.

Svensk Damtidning was founded in December 1889. The target group was then young, newlywed women. In the early 20th century, Svensk Damtidning wrote a lot about the women's right to vote. In the 1930s and 1940s Svensk Damtidning got a look more similar to today, with many photographs.
Allers Förlag took over the magazine in 1992, after which the new owner recruited Karin Lennmor as editor-in-chief. In 1996, the magazine profiled itself as "the royal weekly magazine".

I agree. Details about the British succession should go to the British thread.
Yet I wonder what are your perceptions on Royals born in the 21st century?
Do you think they will most likely outshine their parents and grandparents, even if they won't be head of state until decades later?

Personally Im not all tht interested in royals born in the 21st Century...

It was a response to the comment that Princess Elisabeth and her siblings will be the highlight of the Belgian royal family. Of course the prime minister will normally receive more "highlighting" in political coverage than the king, but not the other members of the royal family.

Most monarchs, even in Europe, continue to be accorded a political role. The king of the Belgians is currently in the spotlight due to his role in government formation.

The Thread's future

And now I would like to convert this thread a general thread for all royals from Sweden, Denmark, Norway, the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain and of course, Britain, who are born in the 21st century. Priority will be given to those who are in the royal houses of their respective countries (e.g. Prince Oscar of Sweden, Princess Alexia of the Netherlands, Prince Gabriel of Belgium), especially the ones who are expected to ascend decades later (e.g. Princess Elisabeth of Belgium and Princess Estelle of Sweden).
-
This thread is intended for a comprehensive discussion between the seven kingdoms. If an in-depth discussion is to be made for a specific country, feel free to move to another thread.

But what about the young royals of Monaco, Luxemburg and Liechtenstein? Do we need an extra Threas for them?

But what about the young royals of Monaco, Luxemburg and Liechtenstein? Do we need an extra Threas for them?

You can briefly mention them when comparing them to other royals, though technically they are not royals (Lux is a Grand Duchy while the other two are Principalities).
-
No offense, but Luxembourg, Liechtenstein and Monaco are states that have much smaller landmass and population than the seven kingdoms which are comparable. Monaco has male-preference primogeniture till today while Liechtenstein is the only monarchy in Europe to hold on to full Salic law, while Luxembourg, just like the kingdoms (except Spain), got absolute primogeniture. The three monarchies are quite different from the seven kingdoms in general, though if you want to discuss about them, you can, provided that the main focus lies in the seven kingdoms.
-
Besides, deposed royals (e.g. Yugoslavia, Austria, Germany, Poland-Lithuania) will NOT be covered here as well as royals from Saudi Arabia (they have an enormous royal family by European standards), Bahrain, Jordan, Morocco, Bhutan, Cambodia, Thailand, Lesotho, eSwatini and Tonga. as this thread focuses more on the future of monarchy in Europe.

Last edited:
A grandduke or prince may not be a king, but they are monarchs...

P.Albert is the monarch of Monaco.

I don't really get this need to separate the monarchies in western europe who have a king or queen as head from the other monarchies?

Don't think anyone groups these countries as "7 kingdoms" at all.

The royals themselves include everyone who is a royal, also from f.i smaller monarchies like Luxemburg or non reigning royals like the greek RF.

it feels a bit discriminatory to single out specific countries...

just my 2 cts ofcourse

A grandduke or prince may not be a king, but they are monarchs...

P.Albert is the monarch of Monaco.
Indeed. I pointed that out.

I don't really get this need to separate the monarchies in western europe who have a king or queen as head from the other monarchies?

Don't think anyone groups these countries as "7 kingdoms" at all.

The royals themselves include everyone who is a royal, also from f.i smaller monarchies like Luxemburg or non reigning royals like the greek RF.

it feels a bit discriminatory to single out specific countries...

just my 2 cts ofcourse

Yes, I don't mean to discriminate small monarchies, but this thread is meant to be more serious about the future of the idea of monarchy in Europe and what roles can 21st century-born royals play in their countries, not gossiping all over the thread about who Princess Elisabeth's gonna date.

Since deposed royals have no constitutional or ceremonial power at all and will probably not be restored, they would most likely belong to gossip and entertainment. But Elizabeth II is highly influential as a Queen due to her constitutional and ceremonial powers, and Crown Princess Victoria has an excellent reputation in advocating a better world. Norway, Denmark, Belgium, Netherlands and Spain also have great monarchies in their own right and so does Lux and the 2 principalities. Since the thread name cannot be changed, let's allow young princes and princesses of Lux and the 2 principalities here provided that we don't put too much focus on gossiping about the current but discussing more about the future.

It might be better to discuss the preparation of the various future monarchs in a more general thread.

Leonor seems to be the heir of his generation that is being better prepared. Catharina-Amália is the heiress of her generation that least appears and never made a speech (unlike Leonor or Elisabeth or even Ingrid Alexandra).

I would say that the various princesses (and princes) are prepared differently. Apparently, the Spanish king and queen consider it very important that Leonor is able to give a speech. The Dutch king and queen on the other hand consider it much more important that Amalia is able to freely engage with the public and is able to talk freely with the press (to a limited extend) - I don't recall Leonor or one of the others, ever doing so while younger than 16.

From my perspective, Leonor's preparation is rather limited in nature and mostly concerns highly orchestrated events; while Amalia's is the opposite and includes fewer highly orchestrated events but more low-key events in which she is able to more freely express herself. Ingrid-Alexandra's preparation seems to be a great mixture with some speeches but also a short tv-interview (with her father by her side). I'm not sure how much exposure she has had to the general public; other than waving at them at the National Day.

So, again, it really depends on what is prioritized. Formal speeches are not that important in the Netherlands, while expressing yourself seems less important in Spain (to concentrate on the two that were previously discussed).

I think Leonor is the best prepared of his generation, you can see that she has a thorough preparation.
Elizabeth of Belgium also has a good preparation, has made some speeches and accompanied her father and mother several times at official events.
Catharina-Amalia appears less, I think at this time should have at least made a speech and could accompany her father in some events.
Ingrid Alexandra has already made some speeches and it is noted that she is already more comfortable with her role.
Christian has a preparation similar to that of Ingrid Alexandra, appears in public always very natural, in good pictures. I hope he can make a speech soon.
Estelle from Sweden since she was a little girl who appears with her parents at some events and I think that's very good for her. The way Victoria and Daniel insert their daughter into the events of the royal family should be an example to the other monarchies.
George from Cambridge has also been introduced gradually into the life of the royal family, as happened in that video he made with the brothers. As a baby, he accompanied her parents on the official visit to Australia and New Zealand. I think his parents want to give him and his brothers a normal childhood, but always showing him what the role of the royal family is.

https://c6.quickcachr.fotos.sapo.pt/i/G461774bd/21932555_PC7uR.png

Last edited:
I do agree that Catharina-Amalia looks the "less" prepared since she doesn't engage in any engagements (even the one where it was an inauguration of a ship? in her name, and it was Maxima who went instead-besides we only see her 3 times a year only during winter Lech, King's day and Summer photosession). But, I think WA and Maxima said before that they wanted their daughters to prioritize their studies. So we won't see Catharina-Amalia doing any engagements until she finishes school. Yet, I do wonder how she will fare in public speeches. In my opinion, sooner the better (to get used to it), because doing fine speeches takes effort and time, which Catharina-Amalia lacks since she never gave a public speech. She will have to work harder than anyone else because she will start late her duty as crown princess.

Yes, I do agree that Leonor probably didn't write her speech. I think neither of the young royals wrote their own speeches. Every single royal, even adults, gets help for their speeches. I think no other royal has written a fully speech without a double check from a third party (I don't know how accurate is The Crown, but it shows professional people preparing The Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh's speeches). So I don't see a point in saying that Leonor didn't write her speech, when clearly, most royals don't write their own speeches.

To me Elisabeth is well prepared, maybe the most well prepared of the young heirs, but she is also the oldest, has a different midset and is more mature.

Ingrid Alexandra doesn't engage with the public only on National Day. She has her own Sculpture Park, which she often visits with her Grandmother Sonja. She has inaugurated ships, and guided the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge once. She was very confident and well spoken on her speech during her confirmation as well. Ingrid Alexandra is being very well prepared for her future role.

I agree about Estelle. Victoria and Daniel are raising Estelle quite formidable. They let her focus on her studies and youth, but they take her to some official events, and non-official events. From time to time, we see Estelle at museums, royal libraries, among many others. Victoria wants Estelle to have a normal upbringing, but without forsaking the responsabilities of royal life. Victoria and Daniel are, in my opinion, one of the best parents in raising royal children. Estelle will be one of the most prepared heirs of her time, without a doubt.

Last edited:
Yes, I do agree that Leonor probably didn't write her speech. I think neither of the young royals wrote their own speeches. Every single royal, even adults, gets help for their speeches. I think no other royal has written a fully speech without a double check from a third party (I don't know how accurate is The Crown, but it shows professional people preparing The Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh's speeches). So I don't see a point in saying that Leonor didn't write her speech, when clearly, most royals don't write their own speeches.

The point was that Willem-Alexander was chastised for reading a 'speech' that was supposedly written for him, while Leonor was praised for her responsible behavior because of the words in her speech (that was surely written for her); so it was rather hypocritical to chastise one and praise the other in one post for comparable behavior (N.B. in this case it seems far more likely that Willem-Alexander had a lot more input in his statement than Leonor in hers).

Last edited:
I see that both of you put a lot of emphasis on speeches. Why is that more important than anything else (it seems)? Is that what you consider to be the core of the job as monarch?

It is clear that Willem-Alexander and Máxima chose a different path for their daughters than most of the royal colleagues but I'm not sure that Amalia will be a lesser queen because of it. She indeed has less experience is giving speeches on a national podium (she might practice in smaller settings) but more experience in relating with professional athletes representing the Netherlands (to name something that the princesses are more active in than most of their contemporaries).

In the same vein, I wouldn't expect Felipe and Letizia to state that Leonor should make her own mistakes as that is a healthy part of growing up (they seem adamant to have 'perfect daughters' which makes even a small mishap an enormous event), while Willem-Alexander did express that sentiment: so, it's really about a different perspective. I think both Spain and the Netherlands are somewhat extreme in their approaches - which partly relates to the different culture. I do hope that both will end up being excellent queens for their respective countries.

I would say that the various princesses (and princes) are prepared differently. Apparently, the Spanish king and queen consider it very important that Leonor is able to give a speech. The Dutch king and queen on the other hand consider it much more important that Amalia is able to freely engage with the public and is able to talk freely with the press (to a limited extend) - I don't recall Leonor or one of the others, ever doing so while younger than 16..

Prince Christian and his siblings have also been freely engaging with the public and occasionally the Danish press for years. Christian, especially, is better at it than plenty of adult royals and could probably handle most sorts of informal or moderately formal engagements on his own.

The best prepared of the heirs is the Duchess of Brabant.

She has made speeches in more than one language, she has prepared academically for her role at home and internationally. In addition she has military training and has carried out official duties both at home and abroad.

She has seen first hand the role Belgium plays on the world stage.

None of the other heirs have that experience.

The least prepared is the Princess of Orane.

I think Leonor is the best prepared of his generation, you can see that she has a thorough preparation.
Elizabeth of Belgium also has a good preparation, has made some speeches and accompanied her father and mother several times at official events.
Catharina-Amalia appears less, I think at this time should have at least made a speech and could accompany her father in some events.
Ingrid Alexandra has already made some speeches and it is noted that she is already more comfortable with her role.
Christian has a preparation similar to that of Ingrid Alexandra, appears in public always very natural, in good pictures. I hope he can make a speech soon.
Estelle from Sweden since she was a little girl who appears with her parents at some events and I think that's very good for her. The way Victoria and Daniel insert their daughter into the events of the royal family should be an example to the other monarchies.
George from Cambridge has also been introduced gradually into the life of the royal family, as happened in that video he made with the brothers. As a baby, he accompanied her parents on the official visit to Australia and New Zealand. I think his parents want to give him and his brothers a normal childhood, but always showing him what the role of the royal family is.

https://c6.quickcachr.fotos.sapo.pt/i/G461774bd/21932555_PC7uR.png

Just curious...why do you believe that Leonor of Spain....who has only recently began her public profile...is better prepared than Elisabeth of Belgium? Elisabeth was being taken to engagements as a toddler, making speeches in three languages at about age ten, and has already lived abroad and been exposed to military training. She is far and away the best trained and prepared of all the Gen Z heirs imo

Leo doesn't even come close...she has only just begun.

Last edited:
Just curious...why do you believe that Leonor of Spain....who has only recently began her public profile...is better prepared than Elisabeth of Belgium? Elisabeth was being taken to engagements as a toddler, making speeches in three languages at about age ten, and has already lived abroad and been exposed to military training. She is far and away the best trained and prepared of all the Gen Z heirs imo

Yes, I believe Elisabeth is the best prepared. But Leonor in recent years has made many appearances, but made his first speech just last year.
Elisabeth and Leonor in my opinion are the best prepared. But Elisabeth started her preparation earlier as a future queen and yes that is admirable.

Well we also have to consider the age difference. Yes Elisabeth is better prepared including military now and time abroad. She is also three years older then Leonor. At almost fifteen Elisabeth had done neither. Leonor has done speeches in Catalan and Spanish and demonstrated knowledge of English. She is also learning Mandarin in school. She will likely be expected when she finished school to do military training as well.

Yes Elisabeth started attending duties younger than Leonor. Both Elisabeth and Estelle have the leg up on other heiresses on an early introduction.

Prince Christian and his siblings have also been freely engaging with the public and occasionally the Danish press for years. Christian, especially, is better at it than plenty of adult royals and could probably handle most sorts of informal or moderately formal engagements on his own.

I agree. It seems the Dutch and Danish approach focus more on dealing with the public and less on speeches.

Well we also have to consider the age difference. Yes Elisabeth is better prepared including military now and time abroad. She is also three years older then Leonor. At almost fifteen Elisabeth had done neither. Leonor has done speeches in Catalan and Spanish and demonstrated knowledge of English. She is also learning Mandarin in school. She will likely be expected when she finished school to do military training as well.

Yes Elisabeth started attending duties younger than Leonor. Both Elisabeth and Estelle have the leg up on other heiresses on an early introduction.

If it is about starting the earliest: there is no doubt that prince Charles of Luxembourg will be the best prepared. None of them had had as many engagements before turning 6 months old :D

N.B. Princess Catharina-Amalia had her first official engagement at 21 months: buying 'children's stamps' with her mother.

It is interesting to see the different approaches by the nations in preparing their heirs.

Elizabeth is the eldest "young" heir and seems the most prepared for her future role and the most as ease in the public eye

Leonor is also appearing more and doing speeches - I think having a mother with a background in TV/Media is evident in the way Leonor is being prepared.

Ingrid and Christian also seem at ease in the public eye but it is kept more informal than Leonor's events

Amalia is the heir we see the least in public but we have to respect that is the way her parents want. Im sure once she turns 18 we will see a marked increase in her public role

It is probably also best noting that only Elizabeth, Leonor and Amalia are direct heirs and the others are second in line behind their fathers

It might be better to discuss the preparation of the various future monarchs in a more general thread.

I would say that the various princesses (and princes) are prepared differently. Apparently, the Spanish king and queen consider it very important that Leonor is able to give a speech. The Dutch king and queen on the other hand consider it much more important that Amalia is able to freely engage with the public and is able to talk freely with the press (to a limited extend) - I don't recall Leonor or one of the others, ever doing so while younger than 16.

From my perspective, Leonor's preparation is rather limited in nature and mostly concerns highly orchestrated events; while Amalia's is the opposite and includes fewer highly orchestrated events but more low-key events in which she is able to more freely express herself. Ingrid-Alexandra's preparation seems to be a great mixture with some speeches but also a short tv-interview (with her father by her side). I'm not sure how much exposure she has had to the general public; other than waving at them at the National Day.

So, again, it really depends on what is prioritized. Formal speeches are not that important in the Netherlands, while expressing yourself seems less important in Spain (to concentrate on the two that were previously discussed).

Willem-Alexander certainly had more experience than Amalia when he was her age, including international experience studying abroad in Wales, while Amalia is still attending a Protestant Christian school in the Netherlands.

I tend to be skeptical of royal families who claim that they want their children, especially heirs, to have "normal teenage lives". The truth is, however, that a future king/queen is not "normal" and never will be. Whereas it is positive that royal heirs now go to "normal" schools rather than being educated by palace tutors, special preparation is still required for their future role. I am afraid that might be being overlooked in Amalia's and her sisters' case. And since Amalia is only two years away from receiving a hefty annual income from the Dutch taxpayers (unlike Élisabeth for example), I think it is high time she and her parents took her preparation for her future role more seriously.

Last edited:
Leonor's preparation IS NOT reading speeches. The preparation of Leonor is aimed at what will be her role: the public function in all its facets.
Her father told Leanor when he imposed the Golden Fleece on her: "Because your actions -all- should be guided by the greatest sense of dignity and exemplarity, by honesty and integrity, by the capacity for renunciation and sacrifice, by the permanent spirit of improvement, and for your dedication without reservation to your country and your people ". "You must respect others, their ideas and beliefs; and you will love culture, arts and sciences, because they give us the best human dimension to be better and help our society progress."
Her presence at important events since she was very young is part of her training in the public function that will correspond to her. Knowing what protocol, sacrifice, and standing in dignity mean when necessary. Her childhood plot or private, take place off-camera. I think it will definitely be the best prepared, although that will tell the future. Spain is always demanding with its monarchs and Leonor will meet our expectations. I am convinced.

It is very logical to think that Elizabeth from Belgium is better prepared right now. He is four years older than Leonor. Leonor is 14 and Elizabeth 19. Leonor is a girl and Elizabeth is a woman.
The closest comparison would be Elizabeth with Amalia. And honestly, Amalia has not done any preparation except controlled poses and highly retouched photos distributed by her parents.
Christian is just a child that we usually see a lot but it is not that he has a serious side or of political preparation, but it seems that the Danes do not care about that, which makes me quite sad. Their crown prince barely has any acts, he lives on permanent vacations and that yes, posing for photos is great. That would be a horror for Spain, but apparently it works in Denmark. He's just not well prepared, neither his parents nor Christian, but apparently it doesn't matter. Ingrid is in a middle way.

It is probably also best noting that only Elizabeth, Leonor and Amalia are direct heirs and the others are second in line behind their fathers

From my personal opinion, what you reveal is irrelevant. You only have a childhood, adolescence and youth to learn. It is in those moments of life when you have to assume roles that will serve you for a lifetime. If any of them is not heir or heir until they are 50 years old, will they start training at that age? I do not think so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom