How to Meet a Prince or Princess!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Gstaad or St-Moritz...

Imagine the scene when they bump into each other on a snow slope :

- Oh, I'm terribly sorry ! Let me introduce myself : Princess Velvetbloom. Nice to meet you, Sir. I hope I did'nt hurt you, did I ?
- Oh, nooooooo, certainly not. Except for a broken arm I'm totally alright ! Prince Chrystalcrown. Why don't we continue skying together ? And while we are on the same slope, why don't we marry and have lots of children ?

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

anyone knows how maxima got to go to this party in spain, she was working in new york at the time, i listen that she was working as a photographer at the party but i am not sure if it is true, it doesn't sound right!
anyones knows if Gustav zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg is married, we never listen much about him!
it is just a fantasy to meet one of them but there are so many princess today that they were commoners yesterday and met there prince! even Silvia from Swewden she was an airhostess, this was the way that they met eachother, ia a plane!

anyone knows how maxima got to go to this party in spain, she was working in new york at the time, i listen that she was working as a photographer at the party but i am not sure if it is true, it doesn't sound right!
anyones knows if Gustav zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg is married, we never listen much about him!
it is just a fantasy to meet one of them but there are so many princess today that they were commoners yesterday and met there prince! even Silvia from Swewden she was an airhostess, this was the way that they met eachother, ia a plane!

Gustav is dating Carina Axelsson.

even Silvia from Swewden she was an airhostess, this was the way that they met eachother, ia a plane!
I thought queen Silvia of Sweden was an olympics hostess and that she and the king met at the Olympics in Munich??

well I remeber at the time, I was a little girl and it was in the news, it was a big thing in those days becasue she was a commoner, she was fluent in several languages at the time and she was living in Brazil, but if I remeber correctly she was an airhostess and met him in the plane

anyone knows about Maxima , how she got there to this party in Spain when she was working in New york????

well I remeber at the time, I was a little girl and it was in the news, it was a big thing in those days becasue she was a commoner, she was fluent in several languages at the time and she was living in Brazil, but if I remeber correctly she was an airhostess and met him in the plane
No, they met at the 1972 Olympic Games at Munich - SWEDEN ROYAL FAMILY

Which nightclubs do the younger and single royals go to ? X

i think they mostly meet during dinner parties since it involves common friends and acquaintances..which is a safer way of meeting a potential partner..that way, you have an idea of their backgrounds

In addition to the Olympics, there's also the World Equestrian Championship held two years between the Olympics. In 2010 they will be held in Lexington, Kentucky and I'm going to be a volunteer there.

In 1956, while stationed at Catterick Garrison, near Richmond, Prince Edward of Kent met Katharine Worsley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom