How to Meet a Prince or Princess!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly is a possibility for Nico.

Has anybody any suggestions for cute scenarios on "How to meet a prince"?

Or for you Dennis, "How to meet a princess?" :lol:

Well, meeting a prince is not that difficult, but dating him. Now that is difficult :(

:blush: wow! that's woderful, but where can i meet Prince Felix ?? :wub:

Originally posted by Fireweaver@May 8th, 2004 - 1:05 am
Vacation in Luxemborg?
But hes not always in Luxemburg ,may be he is in Switzerland or Egland,oh my god! its really hard to see him!

Originally posted by royal_sophietje@May 6th, 2004 - 1:27 am
Or for you Dennis, "How to meet a princess?" :lol:

Yes, good point. Me and the others who want to meet a princess instead. We will have to start up our own little discussion group and have brainstorming sessions. :p

Has anyone seen the movie "The Prince and I"? I think that's what it's called. Jula Stiles meets a prince but doesn't know he's a prince.

Originally posted by Banadoora@May 10th, 2004 - 8:32 pm
Has anyone seen the movie "The Prince and I"? I think that's what it's called. Jula Stiles meets a prince but doesn't know he's a prince.
Unfortunately, for Julia Stiles, she does not get off to a good start with the prince. We can hope that our princesses-to-be will have better first meetings.

Originally posted by Dennism+May 10th, 2004 - 7:56 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dennism @ May 10th, 2004 - 7:56 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Banadoora@May 10th, 2004 - 8:32 pm
Has anyone seen the movie "The Prince and I"?  I think that's what it's called.  Jula Stiles meets a prince but doesn't know he's a prince.
Unfortunately, for Julia Stiles, she does not get off to a good start with the prince. We can hope that our princesses-to-be will have better first meetings. [/b][/quote]
Hm... I should seriously rent it when it comes out on video.

It is seriouly cute, I love Julia Stiles, and that english boy who plays prince Edward.... Ahhhhhh wowohooo is a cutie.....

I was reading the article again, couldn't help but get a slight giggle out of the photos that ocompanied them. Also, the Dutch Prince is cute.... Do we know more about him?

The Photo of Prince Bourbon "Prince Guillaume" is actually his younger brother Prince Felix.... I am surprised that they didn't do a tid bit on him also.

There are some cuties out there....

Now that Felipe is off the market, maybe I should go for the German Photographer Prince??? :lol: :lol: :rolleyes: :innocent: :woot:

which prince would you like to marry? :p

if i could, i would choose guillaume. ;)

I guess I should be asking this questions to P. Alexandra, Mary, Rania, etc...they can write a book about it now they have become the success :lol: but I guess we can all learn from each other... :flower:

Now all you have to worry about is morganatic marriages and people here belittling you for being a commoner, as they already seem to do.

Charles said:
Now all you have to worry about is morganatic marriages and people here belittling you for being a commoner, as they already seem to do.
Yes, very true. Isn´t that always the case? :)

chanel said:
The Photo of Prince Bourbon "Prince Guillaume" is actually his younger brother Prince Felix.... I am surprised that they didn't do a tid bit on him also

Also, the little bit of info about him is mostly not true.

Well....I don´t think is that easy to marry a Prince...coz if it was, I would got married to at least four...hehehe........

i would say that if you want to marry a prince do not let him know you want to marry him just becouse he is a prince

Josefine said:
i would say that if you want to marry a prince do not let him know you want to marry him just becouse he is a prince

Sound advice, Josephine. I think that might turn him off, if he knew you were after him for his title. :p

I personally think that these prince will choose girls that act like they are the boy next door ;)

yea, girls who act normally and calmly...not the ones who act like screaming fans.

carlota said:
which prince would you like to marry? :p

if i could, i would choose guillaume. ;)

Lool your not the only one Carlota ;) :p

Its not important as to whether you marry a prince or a commoner, but its up to the man himself to make us feel like princesses or Queens.

Queen Malka said:
Its not important as to whether you marry a prince or a commoner, but its up to the man himself to make us feel like princesses or Queens.
I agree, but while a having a great man to marry would be great, getting to wear a real tiara (and not those cheap tacky ones I see in accessory shops) would be icing on the cake! :rolleyes:

Places To Meet A Prince / Princess!

This is a just for fun thread. :flowers:

I posted a comment in the Joachim-Marie Cavallier thread how she happened to meet a prince at a dinner party. Then others posted and I realized that many regular people met their royal/princely spouses by chance.

Joachim and Alex met at a dinner party
W-A and Maxima met in Spain at a party
Max and Angela met through mutual friends at a dinner party
Fred and Mary met in a bar

Do you think it was purely fate involved in these women meeting their Prince or do you think there are certain places/events you can go to meet a royal?

what about member of British Royals Families have meet?

Princess Elizabeth of England they now HM Queen Elizabeth of England and Duke of Edinburgh - 1947-present
when young Princess Elizabeth met Prince Philip when she was 13 Philip was older than Elizabeth at Naval Academy.

Princess Margaret and Lord Snowdon -1960 to 1979 hard to answer this question if you have comment about this

Prince Charles and late Diana,Princess of Wales 1981-1996 - its totally lovely story on fairy tales on Charles and Diana when both met at hunting by Althorp home of Diana's when Charles been dating of 2 older sister of Diana's before Diana.

Prince Charles and Camilla Parker Bowlers they now Duchess of Cornwall 2005-present

Charles and Camilla been still companion for more than 30 years but now 35 years and both met at polo party and both been chat on phone everyday how doing on Charles's marriages to Diana and also Camilla but HM Queen hardly think about Charles wanted married Camilla because Charles always happy see Camilla lots its so tough! when Camilla got divorces in 1995 and one year later Prince Charles got divorces from Diana in 1996 also. So they later in 2005 he ask Camilla to marry him and both still happy very much!

Princess Anne and Mark Phillips 1973-1992
you have comment about this?

Princess Anne and Tim Lawrence 1992 to present
you have comment about this?

Prince Andrew and Sarah,Duchess of York -1986 to1996
both met at polo i think so you have comment about this?

Prince Edward and Sophie-Rhys Jones now Countess of Wessex -1999 to present
Edward and Sophie both met at tennis raising funds and both been dating for 6 years but both been attend anywhere in England and known who she is and in England and USA never knew about Sophie is dating Prince Edward they later in Winter 1999 both got engagement plans getting married on June 19,1999.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom