"Hottest Heads of State" Poll - How They Ranked!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Butterwicke

Commoner
City
Tampa
Country
United States
Someone with utterly too much free time has seen fit to publish what they call, "A scientific and unbiased ranking of world leaders in order of hotness."

Yes, we can all sleep soundly knowing that finally, a list of the "Hottest Heads of State" has been compiled.

Queen Elizabeth II can take heart that, although she was just edged out by the Emperor of Japan and King of Spain, her vicereine in Canada, Michaëlle Jean took the list's top spot. (Though it is subject to debate whether, as Governor General, her office would qualify her to appear on the list, especially since her Commonwealth counterparts are not present. But then again... what about the list is not subject to debate?)

The list, from #1 through #217, can be found at
The List « Hottest Heads of State.

Here's how the royals of the world placed:

3. - King Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck of Bhutan
- Grand Duke Henri of Luxembourg
44. - King
Mohammed VI of Morocco
46. -
Sultan Qaboos bin Said al Said of Oman
52. -
King Norodom Sihamoni of Cambodia
57. - Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands
64. - Prince Albert II of Monaco
66. -
Prince Hans-Adam II of Liechtenstein
71. - Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin, Yang di-Pertuan Agong of Malaysia
73. -
King Abdullah II of Jordan
74. - King Mswati III of Swaziland
84. -
Queen Margrethe II of Denmark
91. - Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed bin Al Nahyan, President of the United Arab Emirates
112.-
King Hamad ibn Isa Al Khalifah of Bahrain
136.-
King Juan Carlos I of Spain
137.-
Emperor Akihito of Japan
139.- Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom, and of Her other Realms and Territories
145.-
King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden
169.- King Harald V of Norway
171.-
Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah of Brunei
186.-
King Bhumibol Adulyadej of Thailand
195.-
Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, Emir of Kuwait
197.-
King Letsie III of Lesotho
206.-
King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia
214.-
Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani, Emir of Qatar

Again, the above is a summary of the list found at:
hottestheadsofstate.wordpress.com/list/

The "Heads of State" is misleading because a bunch of these politicians are not heads of state, but of government or hold another position. Case in point: Canada has Queen Elizabeth II as its head of state like other Commonwealth nations, so #1 Michaelle Jean doesn't not technically even qualify for consideration and neither #2 Jens Stoltenberg.

The should have named the list the hottest heads of state,government, and politicians.
Because their are not all heads of state your right EmpressRouge.

Well, Bhutan's King is very handsome but I think King Harald and King Carl Gustav should have been higher on the list.

King Carl Gustav should definately move up the list. And who in the world thinks that Pope Benedict is "hot". He's the Pope for heavens sake. I just can't imagine someone even putting the word hot in the same sentence with Pope Benedict.

How can king jigme of Bhutan be #3 he should be #2 or #1 since he's younger than the other monarchs.

:: Hottest Royalty::

Come on out of all the royal family's ,reigning and non reigning I'm sure you must have a favorite. For many it was prince William of wales but now he's taken any others??? Me I find king jigme of Bhutan and prince hashem of Jordan (already married) and prince Phillipos of Greece handsome.

Grandduchess24 said:
How can king jigme of Bhutan be #3 he should be #2 or #1 since he's younger than the other monarchs.

Well if you click on the link, Jigme is now no.2. As the Prime Minister of Norway is first, King Jigme is the hottest official head of state.

Now that king jigme is no longer single and has his Queen I find prince Philippos of Greece handsome and the crown princes of Denmark and Norway;)

I've discovered that the king of Bhutan has a younger brother prince Dasho Jigme Dorji Wangchuck ;)

I believe the list was only meant as a joke!With some exceptions,most of the people in the ranking are not living up to my expectations of "hot" or "attractrive",but beauty lies within the eyes of the beholder and fortunately you don´t have to look good to be a successful politician or head of state.

Is there a comprehensive definition of "hot?" It's not a word I use, unless it is weather or oven or sautee pan related.

King Albert of Belgium is really beautiful. But not hot ;)
When he was young, he was!

Attachments

• a233-255.jpg
    a233-255.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 510
Is there a comprehensive definition of "hot?" It's not a word I use, unless it is weather or oven or sautee pan related.

Perhaps as the poll relates to heads of state, it would be seemly and proper to change the definition to "the head of state with the most allure"!
BTW, I cannot stop thinking about sautee potatoes now!

Oh, yes! I do like that better. The Head of State with the Most Allure...I like it.

Living: Albert de Monaco
Passed: Hussein of Jordan

For all the ladies who do not agree with me, hold your peace. I am not a fan of guys who look like movie stars. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom