Heights of Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you call Charlotte anorexia? no way!! XP whoa, one of my besties eats like a PIG honestly she is known for eating constantly and ALOT and she's practically a walking stick !!! haha she's one of those rare people that say 'i wish i was fat' ^^ Charlotte is definitely anorexia...she was on the thin side in the past but now i think she's gorgeous and a healthy weight =)

Does anyone know how tall Grand Duchess Maria Teresa is?

I'm thinking fairly short, maybe 5'4". Of course, that still makes her taller than me!

How tall is Benedikte, Richard, Gustav, Alexandra and Nathalie of Berleburg?

i don't think mt's that tall. perhaps somewhere around 5'1"ish.

msfroyste said:
i don't think mt's that tall. perhaps somewhere around 5'1"ish.

:confused: You know I agree with you because I saw a picture of queen rania and grand duchess maria standing side by side and saw that queen rania is taller than maria, i can assume that they both had on heels when the picture was taken and rania is taller than maria. But my concern about that is the picture shows that maria head comes to rania shoulders and when you see maria with her husband( grand duke henri) she comes around the same height to his shoulders. :confused: So I am somewhat confused of how tall henri and rania are.:confused:

"I think that rania is about 5'7"

I don't think she's that tall. Rania usually wears 4" heels...Her actual height should be around 5'2" to 5'4".

i think that char has a healthy weight , she doesen't look anorexic to me.
she is gorgeous.

He is officially 1,81 M in height don't ask me I haven't a clue what that is in feet and inches somewhere around 6' for a wild guess.
According to a chart. Almost 6 foot
5 feet 11 inches
6 feet 0 inches

Last edited:
LadyMacAlpine said:
He is officially 1,81 M in height don't ask me I haven't a clue what that is in feet and inches somewhere around 6' for a wild guess.

That's about 5'9... 5'10 in feets and inches

Casey84 said:
That's about 5'9... 5'10 in feets and inches

Not sure about about that. HRH Princess Caroline is 5'7 and HSH Princess Stephanie is 5'8. From the pictures I can see HSH Albert taller than both his sisters or at least their height and the ladies are wearing heels so ... I would wager at least 6'0. As far as weight goes, I have no idea and I wouldn't even want to venture a guess :)

having met queen rania i can assure you she is 165cm exactly!

cp letizia appears shorter than rania in all the photos where they stand next to each other and both have worn high heels, so she can not be 170!she is 163-164cm if not shorter!

[/quote]
I read here in some posts that CP.Mary is 5'8 = 173cm,but when i see her at pictures,she's always in heels,but still shorter than CP.Frederik who is not very tall,he's not more than 5'10.

[/QUOTE]

That is not true. the danish royals are pretty high. Frederik is about 5'9 Margrethe is about 6'1 Henrik is a little bit smaller than Margrethe and Joachim is the highest

Last edited by a moderator:
ok! i have also seen prince fredrik of denmark and many many other royalyties from a very close distance,and i can assure you he is not at all more than 178-179cm in height, he is fairly short for a scandinavian man.

What height is Mette-Marit? I always thought she and Maxima looked very tall but not so sure now after reading some other heights.

snow said:
having met queen rania i can assure you she is 165cm exactly!

This is what I was thinking exactly,thanks for double checking:D

EmmieLou said:
What height is Mette-Marit? I always thought she and Maxima looked very tall but not so sure now after reading some other heights.
I also think MM is tall, Haakon too. Arond the wedding was MM soo "little", and now she is really tall.

snow said:
ok! i have also seen prince fredrik of denmark and many many other royalyties from a very close distance,and i can assure you he is not at all more than 178-179cm in height, he is fairly short for a scandinavian man.

i've seen too a picture of CP?Frederik with prince moulay rachid of morocco standing next other,they have the same height,and prince moulay rachid is something like 178cm,so I guess CP.Frederik is the same.

ysbel said:
Margrethe is either 5'11" or 6'1"
What it is this in meters?
How much tall is Queen Beatrix?
And how tall is Queen Sonja? :confused:

Last edited:
please makes lists of height because im american! i dont understand what you saying!

sara1981 said:
please makes lists of height because im american! i dont understand what you saying!
Sorry... :eek:
I think that the Queen is 5'6", but i'm not sure.

I read somewhere maxima is about, 1.75 m ... I think that is correct.. don't you?!

Back
Top Bottom