Heights of Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On the first picture Iñaki seems to be the tallest... on the second one seems to me that Felipe is the tallest....

And the question is: who is the tallest???

Don't lose the next post... the true about who is the tallest... :D

...JuAnItA... said:
Thank you! ;)

In that picture Inãki is the tallest... but it can be because they're all straight.

As you wrote.
Probably the best way is watching them together on TV.

Greetings:)

What about the princes of Liechtenstein? Does anyone have any idea what their heights are? Prince Hans-Adam II looks to be at least 6'1" or more. I believe Hereditary Prince Alois is just as tall as his dad.

...JuAnItA... said:
That is 5'41"
Queen Rania looks taller than that in pictures. In that case, photos can be deceiving then.

magnik said:
As you wrote.
Probably the best way is watching them together on TV.

Greetings:)

Iñaki is 1.99, Jaime is 1.96, Felipe is 1.97, Cristina is 1.79, Elena is 1.76, Sofía is 1.74 and Juan Carlos is 1.81

crisiñaki said:
Iñaki is 1.99, Jaime is 1.96, Felipe is 1.97, Cristina is 1.79, Elena is 1.76, Sofía is 1.74 and Juan Carlos is 1.81
Thanks, crisiñaki! ;)

crisiñaki said:

It seems logical. As regards the three young men height, they are the three VERY tall, but in noone photo eyes can catch a 2cm difference, depending on how they stand or how are their hair, or if they are wearing shoes with 1cm or 2cm heels.

Ciao

crisiñaki said:

Thank you:)

You are welcome everybody, I forgot but Letizia is 1.67 (she looks shorter, but next to Felipe who wouldn't be?)

Last edited:
crisiñaki said:
You are welcome everybody, I forgot but Letizia is 1.67 (she looks shorter, but next to Felipe who wouldn't be?)

Yes you're right. Letizia is around 1.67. She is few cm shorter than Sofia. Even when both wear heels, Leti is shorter. (Letizia is around 1.67 to maybe 1.69.)

Thanks everyone for responding to my question about Crown Princess Letizia's height! I have been trying to find it ou for ages but never managed to.

Just read in this weeks Se og Hør (I know, not very serious magazine, but the guy who have this questions and answers column, is very knowlegeable on royals), that CP Mary is 1 m 79 (5'10") and CP Frederik is 1 m 84 (6'0").

I 'm pretty sure Charlotte is the same height as her mother now, because in recent pictures in this past summer of 2005 they were both wearing flat flip thongs all the time and especially on summer vacation and when Charlotte was standing up straight next to Carolline she was the same height as her mother for sure not shorter at all anymore. In photos of both of them standing next to each other in 2003 and 2004 and before that and Charlotte is wearing heels and Caroline is wearing heels or when Charlotte and Caroline were wearing flats Char was always shorter by 2 to 3 in a half inches. My moms read a couple of times and I've seen the articles on it about Caroline and it tells her height which is 5'8 5'8.5 to 5.9 Caroline's no more than 5'9 and defintley no shorter than 5'8 for shure I'd say about 5'8.5 inches barefoot or in flats like flip flops and 5.9 in regular inch shoes thats Carolines height for my definite estimate and from what I read. What I have seen in 2005 and 2006 when she's standing next to Caroline she's defintley the same height as her or maybe a little less than a inch taller no more than that but nope nada shorter than her mother anymore. It does looks like she added some height since she was 16 and 17 for sure, because your height and how much you grow and when you stop growing is all extremley indidvidual and based on genetics and nutrion sleep and activity. So for my opinion she's Caroline's height for sure now which is 5'8.5 inches in flats like flip flops and 5'9 in inch inch and a half heels.

Marengo said:
If WA is 1.93 indeed I do not think that is correct, they do not seem to differ that much in height.
The Queen and her sisters are all small, around 1.65 I would guess.

Yeah, if W-A was 1.93m then Maxima should be at least 1.85 and I don't think so.

The Queen is pretty short but then I'm too tall (5'11 1/2) so...;)

I have to tell you; 10 cm in difference seems much, but that is not true, it is a little difference, look at mary and frederik; they differ 10 cm in height.. it is nothing!
So maxima is indeed 1.75. And she wears often high heels!!
Even at the photoshoot, were you can clearly see the difference between maxima en WA... maxima is wearin small heels, you can see that in this picture..
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=177880&d=1123595066

About height. On imdb.com where it has all the famous and royalty biographies and t.v shows they were on and it also gives their height. Anyway it says that Stephanie is 5'8 and Caroline is 5'7 but I know that Caroline is taller than 5'7 because her mother was 5'7 and she defintley taller than Princess Grace. My mother also read back when Caroline was in her 20's that she was like 5'8 5'9 I think 5'8. Anyway but is it really true that Stephanie is taller than Caroline because thers many pictures of them standing up next to each other when they're adults all the time and they're both wearing heels and Caroline looks either a little bit taller or their usually the same height. I think their the same height. I have never seen Stephanie taller than Caroline. Have you guys seen Stephanie tallr than Caroline? Whats your opinion on their height?

Last edited:
Both Grimaldi sisters Caroline and Stephanie are 5'8''to 5'8.5 but no shorter than 5'8,for your European viewers is 172.72cm. I'm pretty sure their that tall.

Stephanie's height

De La Cruza said:
Both Grimaldi sisters Caroline and Stephanie are 5'8''to 5'8.5 but no shorter than 5'8,for your European viewers is 172.72cm. I'm pretty sure their that tall.

I have read in old Paris Match from the days of princess Stephanie's modelling career, that she was 1,74 cm. It was the article with her modelling in white swimming suite and with a bow. The journalist wrote that she was smaller than he fought prior he met her. I've red somwhere else that princess Caroline is 1,76 cm.

Reniapl

There was a Mexican President or his son don't remember exactly, that used some kind of heel inside
of his shoes, that way nobady would notice. Maybe he does the same thing.

popy said:
There was a Mexican President or his son don't remember exactly, that used some kind of heel inside
of his shoes, that way nobady would notice. Maybe he does the same thing.

It's unlikely these days:rolleyes: :cool: ;)

Last week when I was at the reception in Colon Theatre I tried to compare myself with them to know how tall they are.
I think the Queen is between 1,63 and 1.66.
Maxima is around 1,70. I thought she was taller but she was just a bit taller than me and I am 1,66.
WA is as tall as my husband and he is 1,93m.
I hope that can help :)

ceci said:
I think the Queen is between 1,63 and 1.66.
Are you sure?

I mean, look at this picture:
(source: corbis)

Queen Sofia is 1,70 so Queen Beatrix can't be 1,63, i think... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Please remember to credit your pictures when posting, or they'll be deleted.

Anna_R
Dutch Forums Moderator

Back
Top Bottom