Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wub: Princess Isabella turning 1 :wub:
PPE Agency

Such a charming baby. We see her quite rarely and so she looks different everytime we see this little cute doll.
She looks alot like Christian now.
Simply cute!

Last edited:
Princess Eleanore is such a little angel. And the pictures of her getting cuddles from her siblings--just beautiful.
Elisabeth looks like a little mommy

I really enjoyed seeing Princess Alexia by herself with her daddy at the Christening of Magali. She is growing to be a beautiful little girl.

The Belgian RF is beautiful. Princess Mathilde has such a serenity about her. She seems so happy.
And those cute little children
Elisabeth is the image of her father and grandfather
Gabriel looks like his mommy and little Emmanuel looks just like Uncle Laurent.
I wonder who Eleanore will look like?

Here are some, from Celebkidz, of Infanta Cristina's adorable brood.

This one is so cute, especially notice the "Miguel" on his hat!

This one, from Starface, is so sweet.

moroccan a little crown prince Moulay Hassan cute a little boy turn to 5 tomorrow:wub:
(from le Matin)
portrait

I probably must something but are these new pictures?
Yes, they were released for Frederik's 40th birthday.

Ingrid-Alexandra, Sverre Magnus and Marius celebrating May 17th :wub:

http://pub.tv2.no/multimedia/na/archive/00579/Kronprinsparet_579009p.jpg
more pics:
Kronprinsparet trosser snøen - Side2

Magnus has grown so much. He's such a cutie pie.

Edit: More cute pics. Poor Ingrid seemed to have a very bad day.

Poor tired Ingrid
Sverre Magnus

Gallery: PPE Agency

Last edited:
I couldn't agree more Catango. I had never seen this thread before, it's very nice! My favourite toddler has always been Catharina-Amalia because of her open happy character. However ever since little Leonor started walking, waving, visiting baby sister Sofia in the hospital etc she has become my number 1.

I don't have any favourite toddler.

No matter which of the little heartbrakers appears in public or on photoshoots... they all make me going "aww" and "ohhh" directly. ;)

I love to see the Norwegian Toddlers:
Cute Ingrid, who always shows us her funny personality. She always looks so funny and shy teh same time.
Sverre Magnus is such an adorable little man. We see him rarely. That's why I always love seeing him on photos and evets (like may17th).

I also adore the Danish Kids. Christian and Isabella - with their blue eyes. They are adorable kids.
As well as Sofía and Leonor.

Never forget about the tripple A (especially Alexia always wins my heart) or the Belgian Toddlers and their newest addition to the Royal playground - Eloeonore.

One just has to love them all. ;)

I agree with Her_Majesty, I can't choose a favorite!

Ingrid-Alexandra is still one of my favorites because her spunky spirit. This girl has Personality (with a capital P). I remember during Sverre's christening she would not stay in her little chair and had to stand up next to her mother while MM was giving her speech. She also likes to stick her tongue out at photogs!

Leonor is a living doll. Blonde curls and her father's blue eyes, she's adorable. (how could she not be pretty with her parents?). I just fell under her spell when she went to visit her mother and sister in the hospital and ran towards the media screaming her name. She's also the apple of her parents' eyes- Felipe, who is normally reserved, is very openly demonstrative to her.:hug:

Prince Christian is also very cute. When he poses for the press, he is such a little prince! He's got those big blue eyes.

There are so many other precious little royals- Lalla Khadija and Moulay Hassan (he is so handsome) of Morroco Sverre Magnus (cute little old man) of Norway; Princess Isabella of Denmark (an adorable little chunk), et al.

I loved them all! They're each adorable in their own ways.

Love Cristina's boys though they're not be considered toddlers anymore. But we now have Irene. Princess Alexia of Greece's brood are gorgeous and since we
dont get see them much its always a treat to see them. Same with the CP couple of Greece. Hope to see more of them going forward.

Leonore and Sophia are beautiful.

I have a soft spot in my heart for the triple a Amalia, Alexia and Ariane. Just the most adorable little girls.

I the the most impishly adorable are the Belgian royal children. Again, rare glimpses are always delightful.

Ingrid, Sverre, Christian and Isabella are also a treat.

Last edited:
Infanta Leonor is my favorite. She is beautiful and charming. The camera seems to love her, and she is not afraid of it.

There are some new pics of Mary & Frederick w Christian at the beach. Scroll down a little further some pics for Maxima, Queen Beatrix and Ariane below.

royals.web-log.nl

Princess Elisabeth of Belgium is a lovely girl, it may sound strange but I sense leadership from her. Maybe it's the way she looks at the camera in a self-possessed way or the way she interacts with her siblings. She also has a very classy look for a little girl, rather like her mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom