Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I adore all three Urdargarin brothers of Spain:). They will be very handsome heartbreakers soon:D! If I had to choose a girl-toddler I would probably vote for Catharina-Amalia:). Who could ever predicted that she would be such a pretty young lady after being, let's face the truth, a bit ugly baby:D?!

I love Cristina's boys. They are so handsome, all three of them!!!! It will be interesting to see if Irene will be as cute. I cannot decide between Ingrid Alexandra who has the most gorgeous facial expressions and who is even cuter now her hair is growing, or Catherina Amelia who indeed has become a little sweetie. She actually reminds me very much of her grandmother the Queen as a baby (from photos I have seen of Beatrix)

Scott

For me , Princess Elisabeth and Prince Gabriel are the most cute royal toddlers , they are so sweet for eachother , and both look like angels!

I think everybody was charmed by 'Ik ben Amalia' :) That was a precious moment.

When Amalia was in Argentina for her birthday, she went to the photocall and the press shouted "hurrah" for her and she yelled and flung up her arms with a big smile. It was SO cute.

My favorite would have to Princess Louise of Belgium, daughter of Prince Laurent and Princess Claire. She is just so adorable, looks so much like her mom--a beauty. Also, she has such beautiful big blue eyes that just melt you.

ysbel said:
I think everybody was charmed by 'Ik ben Amalia' :) That was a precious moment.

I hope you forgive my ignorance, but what does that sentence mean?:eek:

About my opinion on the royal older siblings, I would say my favourite are Cristina's boys (specially Juan, who's gonna be soo handsome) among with Marius (even if he's technically not a royal). On girls, who doesn't love Catarina-Amalia? she's like one of those live-sized dolls that are so popular on christmas; I also like Elisabeth of Belgium a lot, it was genetically impossible to be ugly with those parents!!!

crisiñaki said:
I hope you forgive my ignorance, but what does that sentence mean?:eek:

"Ik ben Amaila" means "I am Amalia." Princess Catherina Amalia said that on the day of her sister's christening, when the journalists outside the church were yelling her name, upon hearing it, she said, "I am Amalia."

actually, the translation alone doesn't justify how cute she is, crisinaki!
you have to listen the way she said it...
oh wow... high pitched voice from such a little girl...
plus mama maxima difinitely inherit her megawatt-smile...
little Amalia is so cute.... so so cute,..

Cocco_Kiindaregge said:
Ingrid Alexandra and Lille MA! They looked soo cute yesterday!

I agree. Maud Angelica is so cute and funny, as well as IA. :)

purple_platinum said:
actually, the translation alone doesn't justify how cute she is, crisinaki!
you have to listen the way she said it...
oh wow... high pitched voice from such a little girl...
plus mama maxima difinitely inherit her megawatt-smile...
little Amalia is so cute.... so so cute,..

yes, she definitely wanted everyone to know that SHE WAS AMALIA. :D

ysbel said:
yes, she definitely wanted everyone to know that SHE WAS AMALIA. :D

so little and already knows she rules!!! :D

Hi and Welcome to the second thread for pictures and thoughts about cute royal children. The old thread can be found here.

Happy Posting. And remember the photo posting rules.

TRF Rules & FAQs

*review before posting*
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be removed without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Crisiñaki said:
He is Pablo Nicolás Sebastián de Todos los Santos Urdangarin de Borbon, second son of the Dukes of Palma de Mallorca (Infanta Cristina of Spain and her husband Iñaki Urdangarin) aka my future son-in-law

He has such a beautiful face, like one the painters would use for their angels paintings

Ohh....I remember who Pablo is, but for some reason, that picture just didn't stick out in my mind as him.

Then again, if you posted it, I wouldn't have wondered.....:D

Irene and Miguel look so much alike! They are brother and sister after all :lol: But they really look like each other.

In my opinion Pablo and Irene are the prettiest of the four kids. But the're all gorgeous of course! :rolleyes:

Happilly that on four pics we have on with the estupendous Pablo's face!:cool:

Yes for the back or for the quiet profil Pablo has something very " charismatic" but I find that his face is absolutly estupendous, for me he is intrincly the most beautiful of the Dukes of Palm 's boys.
All have theirs characteristics, but it's certain that Pablo is particularly well done ! Hi, hi, hi, my son when he was a little boy - long time ago - was exactly the same type of child! You can understand why i find Pablo estupendous, but whithout this remark, obviously he is.:angel:

Irene and Miguel look so much alike! They are brother and sister after all :lol: But they really look like each other.

In my opinion Pablo and Irene are the prettiest of the four kids. But the're all gorgeous of course! :rolleyes:

I agree with you, Irene and Miguel look a lot alike each other and they look like their grandmother Claire (Iñaki's mom), Juan looks more and more like his dad everyday and Pablo :wub: looks like his grandpa JC:wub:

I love the four of them, but Pablo and Irene are the ones that melt me even more :D

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb118/dagmarnat2/CRISTINA%205/irenepablo.jpg
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o39/dagmarnat/CRISTINA 3/Goff_Royals_060807_12.jpg

(Goff)

And they seem to adore each other as well:wub:

Last edited:
Pablo seems like such a sweet boy and brother. Irene and Pablo melt me, too, I think it's their eyes. They both have the prettiest eyes!

Leonor also gets to me. I love her golden curls and happy personality. She reminds me a lot of Pablo.

I simply adore Pablo and I think that he is the most handsome of the 4 boys and in addition he is the most friendly member of the Urdangarin family , for that reason i love Pablo.

They are two cute girls, Maud Angelica reminds me so much of her mother.

Thanks Her Majesty for posting the great pictures. I can't get over how different the two girls look. Maud looks just like M-L and Leah must take after her father because I don't think she looks like her mom. IMO, Leah looks older then Maud, maybe it is because she appears to have more hair. They are both becoming very pretty little girls.

Beautiful pictures of the royal children ,nice are the bride -maids Maud and Leah at the ceremoni of there grandparents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom