Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourites are (no particular order):
-Ingrid Alexandra of Norway
-Maud Angelica Behn
-Leah Isadora Behn
-Anna van Vollenhoven
-Elisabeth of Belgium
-Louise of Belgium

I think Princess Elisabeth of Belgium is the cutest!

pollyemma said:
Alexandra is cute enough imho. her mom dresses her very cutely too.

but i think its pretty obvious from her behavior at every public function she's been brought to that she has an attitude problem.

What do you mean with "attitude problem"? I don´t think so...:rolleyes:

hillary_nugent said:
Charlotte Casiraghi...ok she's not exactly a girl anymore hahaha

but her lil sis alexandra is one VERY cute and adorable girl =]

I'm agree with you Hillary!!!!:D Charlotte is still number 1 for me too. Look at the photo's...soooooooooo cute!
e7knpy.jpg

e7ko4j.jpg

Oh, that so difficult! They are all soooo cute.
My favourites are Ingrid Alexandra, Elisabeth of Belgium, Anna van Vollenhoven & Catherina Amalia.

For me definately Catharina-Amalia, she seems so curious, always wondering what is happening, one can already notice that she will become a very strong character indeed.

Ingrid Alexandra
Maud Angelica Behn
Leah Isadora Behn

Favourite Royal Children

2005 was a fruitful year for Royal Baby Boom, we have threads for Royal Baby Boom of the year, but dun forget about their big brothers and sisters...hmm why not start a thread on who's your Favourite Royal Toddlers of the year...

i will start off first....

Princess Ingrid Alexandra of Norway (simply loves this Cutie, loves the sparklers in her eyes):D

Prince Felix of Denmark (loves his big blue eyes):p

here's my favorite toddler: the increasingly adorable Catharina-Amalia!

kids36wc.jpg

(from argen press)

Last edited:
Ingrid for sure!!! Though all the toddlers are cute, she's the one with the most charming personality. Her face conveys so much. Ah well, I'll stop now. But she's really the one whom I would like to meet.

Catharina-Amalia is so sweet! She's my favourite!
(And next to her I really adore I-A, Elisabeth & Gabriel too) :)

I think Elisabeth of Belgium is a beautiful girl :p

And C-A is the cutest :D

Last edited:
I think it would help a bit if we don't just talk about the favourite, but tell something about why they are favourites. Perhaps some anecdotes, or something like that, that made you realize why they are your favorites?

A bit more discussion would make the thread more interesting to read in the long run, rather than just listing the names... Don't you think?

well I love Amalia because she's surprised us all by becoming an adorable toddler after a less than aesthetic babyhood. I love her because of she has brown eyes and an expressive mouth like her mom.

I loved her saying "Ik ben Amalia" in her little voice to all the photographers who were yelling her name at her sister's baptism.

I loved the way she did the exact same friendly wave her mom did at the Buenos Aires photo op.

I love the way her Dad Willem Alexander clearly adores her and her sister so much and is finding so much happiness in being a dad.

that's why she's my favorite.

Ingrid Alexandra. She seems to have so much personality for such a young girl. She also seems to have a "star quality." In the recent pictures of her with King Harald, and her dad, and the pictures with Prince Sverre Magnus, she's always looking at the camera.

Prince Felix of Denmark

i've always like Princess Ingrid Alexandra... she's such an alert little girl, fit to be a future queen.

but nowadays, Princess Catharina Amalia has definitely caught my eyes with her cuteness, and yes.. especially after she said "Ik ben Amalia"...

Two Princely Toddlers: Princess Elizabeth of Belgium and Ingrid-Alexandra of Norway. These two are becoming very responsable ;), and with a royal pose in pics that I like very much to see.

The Princess that for excellence makes me smile (and sometimes laugh) whenever I see a picture of her: Catharina-Amalia. She inherited the best from her mother and grandmother. All in her, and a good example is the pic posted by pollyemma, says "Ik ben Amalia"!

either Amailia I-A Or Felix and Nikolai

Princess Ingird Alexandra of Norway. She is so cute

pollyemma said:
I loved the way she did the exact same friendly wave her mom did at the Buenos Aires photo op.

I think Amalia is adorable. When I saw the photo that pollyemma mentioned above, that's when I decided she was my favorite. :) All the babies are really cute though.

LauraMCS said:
I think Amalia is adorable. When I saw the photo that pollyemma mentioned above, that's when I decided she was my favorite. :) All the babies are really cute though.

I've been dying to say this to my dearest friend Laura finally here:
:) Welcome to Royal Forums! :)

Toledo said:
I've been dying to say this to my dearest friend Laura finally here:
:) Welcome to Royal Forums! :)

Thank you!! You're too kind! I'll be here all weekend! :D :p

And I'll be here for a few seconds more while I log off. :D
Good night! ;)
11:58 pm

Princess Catharina-Amalia of The Netherlands. She is so cute:eek:

Picture: Polfoto

The Watcher said:
Princess Catharina-Amalia of The Netherlands. She is so cute:eek:

Picture: Polfoto

I love this photo. she looks like shirley temple!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom