The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-05-2020, 06:33 PM
Imperial Majesty

Little Prince Jigme Namgyel of Bhutan is beyond adorable and so is Louis Cambridge.

Prince Charles of Luxembourg is precious, but at 6 months old he isn't quite a toddler yet....he is still a baby/infant.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 11-05-2020, 07:15 PM
Heir Apparent

What about Princess Adrienne? She is also such a beautiful little cutie!

I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 11-06-2020, 01:15 AM
Imperial Majesty

While there are a ton of cute royal kids. Toddlers is a small pool to choose from. Toddlers is 1-3 years old (yes I may be a tad of stickler due to work )

I mean really European (at least main branch we only have)
-Archie
-Lena
-Louis
-Gabriel of Sweden
-Adrienne of Sweden
-Pierre Casiraghi's sons
-Charlotte's youngest kid
-Liam Nassau is borderline

Of the European I think Adrienne is the cutest. Maybe its because she stands out so much against her blonde siblings. But I think she is a real little beauty.

I don't know, Louis like his brother has too much of an old man look for me.