Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leonor

Ingrid

Amelia

Alexia

Isabella

My taste continues the same:
Arrieta Morales
Ingrid Alexandra
Alexia of Holland and I have added
Irene Urdangarin

I always felt Alexandra, daughter of the current Grand Duke of Luxemburg, is so pretty.

1. The A -Team under leadership of Princess Catharina-Amalia, Princess Alexia and Princess Ariane
2. Lady Louise (Princess Louise) Windsor
3. Princess Ingrid Alexandra
4. Princess Alexandra of Hanover
5. Irene Urdangarin
6. ...

I adore so many little Royal girls, but my favourites are:

1. Lady Louise Windsor (she's definitely my favourite, she's absolutely adorable)
2. Infanta Leonor
3. Infanta Sofia

Sofia and Leonor are just beautiful little girls! Lady Louise is just a ball full of enthusiasm and makes everything so cheery. One of my favourite images of little Louise is : this. She looks so happy to be there and she looked beautiful in her bridesmaid's dress, which I can picture her wearing around her house, delighting in being able to have been part of the wedding!

Last edited:
Lady Louise Windsor
Princess Elisabeth and her sister princess Elenore of Belgium
Princess Ariane of the Netherlands
Infanta Irene
lastly princess Ingrid Alexandra of Norway

Princess Alexia of the Netherlands
Princess Leonor of Spain
Irene Urdangarin
Arrietta Morales
Anna Maria Morales
Princess Isabella of Denmark

Lady Louise Windsor
Isabella of Denmark
Amalia, Alexia and Ariane of the Netherlands
Lenore and Sofia of Spain
Elisabeth of Belgium

Molly2101, I LOVE your icon! Louise's smile is very sweet.

Hehe, thanks. Louise is just a bundle of cuteness. :D

Princess Isabela , denmark
Princess Haya bin Hamza
Princess Hala bin Hashem
Princess Rayat nour bint hashem
princess leonor
princess sofia
Lalla khadija
lady louise windsor
james windsor , yes? or wrong
princess jalela bin ali
prince hashem abdulah
princes salma
mulay hasan
prince abdulah ben ali
sheikha jalela al maktom

Last edited:
We got so many cute girls, right? Difficult to choose, but my personal favorites:

Infanta Sofia of Spain
Lady Louise Windsor

...and not a royal, but super cute: Eliza Lopes

PS: Daria, MagMil & Molly - I love your Louise avis too!! :D

Last edited:
:previous: Thank you :flowers:

Eliza Lopes is adorable, and I guess she can be considered 'connected to royals' since her grandmother is the future Queen Consort.

We got so many cute girls, right? Difficult to choose, but my personal favorites:

Infanta Sofia of Spain
Lady Louise Windsor

...and not a royal, but super cute: Eliza Lopes

PS: Daria, MagMil & Molly - I love your Louise avis too!! :D

Thank you. I love that the love for Louise is spreading! Eliza, Eliza, what a cutie. She was a picture of adorableness at the Royal Wedding. I think she's going to be so pretty when she grows up. Camilla's other grand daugher, Lola Parker-Bowles is adorable too.

TOTALLY AGREE!!! plus Lady Louise Windsor

i like all the royal girls and there are many pretty ones. but since its for the word "cute" then its this:

1. Infanta Leonor
2. Princess Lalla Khadija
3. Princess Isabella
4. Lady Louise Windsor

they are absolutely the most cutest of all!

i realy dont know lady louise remind of what? but i realy love her she have cute small face

i think she reminds of her grandmother QEII. i saw pics of the Queen as a child and they were almost identical

i realy dont know lady louise remind of what? but i realy love her she have cute small face

kathia_sophia said:
i think she reminds of her grandmother QEII. i saw pics of the Queen as a child and they were almost identical

Louise looks so much like her grandmother, the Queen, as a young girl. It's most likely because she looks like a feminine version of her dad! Here's some comparisons: Queen and Louise 1 and Queen and Louise 2.

Last edited:
The Queen was a redhead? :ermm:

Or is that 'photographic license'?

I believe it's a photograph of her that was "photoshopped" a bit a.k.a the colour of her eyes brightened etc. It was a set of images shown in a newspaper article regarding the resemblance between the Royal family.

Don't think Louis is cute at all.
I want to give a shout out to Grace. The cutest little patootie and like me she hates loud noises. Eliza was adorable as well. Couldn't decide which one I wanted to adopt more.
Leonor is definitely cute; I wouldn't call Lalla cute, she is more pretty imo. Bet the little elementary boys are constantly punching her, because they like her.

Last edited:
Don't think Louis is cute at all.
I want to give a shout out to Grace. The cutest little patootie and like me she hates loud noises. Eliza was adorable as well. Couldn't decide which one I wanted to adopt more.
Leonor is definitely cute; I wouldn't call Lalla cute, she is more pretty imo. Bet the little elementary boys are constantly punching her, because they like her.

Grace was very cute, and I loved how expressive she was with just her hand gestures/facial expressions. Too bad no one really took the hint, and allowed her to go inside when she got overwhelmed on the balcony.

End of thread nap. Please carry on.

When Pippa was leading her and Eliza into the abbey, the bells were going off and she was covering her ears there as well. She must have been in toddler distress, but she was so adorable.

When Pippa was leading her and Eliza into the abbey, the bells were going off and she was covering her ears there as well. She must have been in toddler distress, but she was so adorable.

I'm wondering if it would have been advantageous to give that poor child ear plugs, though I read somewhere that she wears hearing aids. If she was distressed by the noise sans the aid, I can only imagine a full blown panic attack with it on.

The noise was overwhelming in general. Even when watching what was going on in the Abbey, I still heard the hum from the outside. Was most likely a lot worse for those who were there live.

Photo of Arrietta Morales from May 28th (Miguel´s first communion)!

I found a closeup of the Morales children from Miguel´s first communion on May 28th!
Go to royal family of spain, then Miguels´communion, then posting No. 31, there are photos from DIEZ MINUTOS, the photo No. 10 shows the Morales children! Very cute!
Maybe someone can transfer them to this forum since Arrietta is one of the cutest royal children together with her siblings IMO.

I found a closeup of the Morales children from Miguel´s first communion on May 28th!
Go to royal family of spain, then Miguels´communion, then posting No. 31, there are photos from DIEZ MINUTOS, the photo No. 10 shows the Morales children! Very cute!
Maybe someone can transfer them to this forum since Arrietta is one of the cutest royal children together with her siblings IMO.

do you mean here Comunión de Miguel de Todos los Santos Urdangarin y de Borbón. Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España

?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom