Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why It seems many Royal children, specifically the girls, are dressed too tight, too short, or just messy while their mothers are dressed superbly right next to them. The Belgians are the only ones who have never exhibited this. I can only guess they let the kids have autonomy in that regard.

It's from today when they attended Ascot. I can't tell who James looks like. When he was small I thought he looked like Sophie but now he doesn't seem to look like either of his parents. Louise is the image of Edward whereas James doesn't look like one or the other. He reminds me a bit of Harry when he was small.

James

James and Sophie deep in conversation

He is a cute little boy though and he obviously adores his mum. That's the good thing about little boys - they always love a mummy cuddle.

I can't figure out who James looks like, either, and it's really starting to bug me. :lol: Until recently, I thought he really resembled the Rhys-Jones side of the family. But his face seems to have changed quite a bit lately (I almost didn't recognize him in some of the pictures from today), and I swear that pretty much the only family resemblance I can see is that James' ears look like Edward's, which I've always thought was the case. Genetics are so funny. Louise has always looked SO MUCH like her dad, and as she's gotten older I can occasionally see a slight resemblance to Sophie, but I can't think of anyone on either side of the family who James looks like at the moment. (Of course, I don't know what Sophie's parents looked like when they were young or anything like that.)

I really don't understand the whole thing with lady. Louise. Sophie is obviously interested in looking well herself, then why does she allow her daughter to dress so poorly? Poorly fitting clothes, poor hairstyles? Just look at princess Elizabeth of Belgium, her mother makes sure she looks well and very conservative as she is dressed. It puzzles me.

That sounds a bit harsh to me. Maybe Louise's attire isn't to everyone's tastes, but I don't think she's dressed "poorly" at all (and I certainly think her attire would qualify as conservative). Certainly I think she looks just fine for a 12-year-old at a horse show, and I think her coat is really lovely. Louise has curly hair which, in my own experience, can be a bit difficult to handle, especially if you're going to be outside. As for Sophie's influence - maybe she's just letting her daughter wear what she likes? It's not as if she's dressed inappropriately in any way. Yes, these days, Sophie puts a lot more effort into her own style, but that's a relatively recent thing. Maybe she just wants to let Louise be herself, rather than comparing her to herself or to other girls?

I can't figure out who James looks like, either, and it's really starting to bug me. :lol: Until recently, I thought he really resembled the Rhys-Jones side of the family. But his face seems to have changed quite a bit lately (I almost didn't recognize him in some of the pictures from today), and I swear that pretty much the only family resemblance I can see is that James' ears look like Edward's, which I've always thought was the case. Genetics are so funny. Louise has always looked SO MUCH like her dad, and as she's gotten older I can occasionally see a slight resemblance to Sophie, but I can't think of anyone on either side of the family who James looks like at the moment. (Of course, I don't know what Sophie's parents looked like when they were young or anything like that.)

I always thought he looked like Sophie when he was small but now i'm not sure. He definitely has her eye and dimples (as does Louise) but the rest i'm not sure. I think I find it funny because Louise looks so much like Edward, to the point where I don't see anything of Sophie in her, and James doesn't look specifically like either parent. I think he's going to be a handsome chappy when he's older though - he reminds me a bit of a brunette version of Harry.

I just hope that we see him walk to church this year as Louise attended for the first time the year she turned 8, which is how old James is now. He always came across as a bit of a live wire but I think he seems to have settled down slightly. Fingers crossed!

It's from today when they attended Ascot. I can't tell who James looks like. When he was small I thought he looked like Sophie but now he doesn't seem to look like either of his parents. Louise is the image of Edward whereas James doesn't look like one or the other. He reminds me a bit of Harry when he was small.

James

James and Sophie deep in conversation

He is a cute little boy though and he obviously adores his mum. That's the good thing about little boys - they always love a mummy cuddle.

Thanks.:flowers: I'll admit I've never put much attention to James's resemblace, but I think he has a lot of Edward, even though he looks very different from his sister... which is funny!:lol:

George and Charlotte together with their parents:

Photograph of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and their family

Estelle is the cutest little thing. I love it when she talks!

George and Charlotte are cuties, although I had hoped the photo would have just been of the two of them.

The Wessex children were out today at Ascot with their parents being adorable as ever.

[url=http://oi64.tinypic.com/wiu80o.jpg]James and his grandpa Christopher
First- That is one magical photograph. If that is not the definition of a loving, laughing family- I don't know what is.
Second- Love the picture of James and his grandpa. What an English country gentleman Christopher is. I don't know why, but I'm reminded of Robert Hardy- or Siegfried.

Aww, Leonore looks so adorable and I love that she's wearing one of her mom's dresses from childhood.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Thanks, principessa, for posting. They are adorable and the parents obviously very proud. Monaco seems a happy place nowadays...

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

I love the picture of Gabriella standing with her hands over her ears and mouth open, as if trying to protest something.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Look at those little surfer-twins riding the waves. Vincent and Josephine in mothers home country during the family Christmas visit.

4_zpstkziebbd.jpg Photo by guildedangel | Photobucket

Josephine's smile when she's riding the wave, she's such a brave little girl already and Vincent is just adorable, I hope he hit a wave too :)

Last edited:
Look at those little surfer-twins riding the waves. Vincent and Josephine in mothers home country during the family Christmas visit.

4_zpstkziebbd.jpg Photo by guildedangel | Photobucket

Josephine's smile when she's riding the wave, she's such a brave little girl already and Vincent is just adorable, I hope he hit a wave too :)

Josephine's face is so precious

Here is their big brother also surfing the waves
https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=fa072ce8fe9b8cb2be1c2f4a1d735eba&oe=574A24C2

Princess Charlotte of Cambridge. You simply want to hold this endearing little girl in your arms.
:cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat:

Cutie!!!! And like a little lady she is should have and the bag together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom