Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Archduchess Zelia said:
James and Louise are the cutest things, it would be so fun to see James and Princess Isabella of Denmark together, I bet they'd have a blast.

Well, if Isabella comes to London with her mother next week, it would be a great opportunity to set up a play-date. I'd love to see those two interact.

James and Louise are the cutest things, it would be so fun to see James and Princess Isabella of Denmark together, I bet they'd have a blast.

Honestly, that is my future Royal pair. If they meet at these Olympics I don't think I could take it, haha!

Well, if Isabella comes to London with her mother next week, it would be a great opportunity to set up a play-date. I'd love to see those two interact.

Honestly, that is my future Royal pair. If they meet at these Olympics I don't think I could take it, haha!

We need to make this happen, how do we make this happen? :ROFLMAO:
How cool would it be though, if they met at some Olympic event?

I know it's meant in innocent fun, but personally I always get a bit creeped out when people begin theoretically pairing off children as future romantic partners. Just personally.

Also, those pictures of James and Louise are so much fun! I love those two

I agree that James and Isabella are a match! They´re both gorgeous, spontaneous and impish. Wish we could get them together.And Isabella certainly must speak English.

I know it's meant in innocent fun, but personally I always get a bit creeped out when people begin theoretically pairing off children as future romantic partners. Just personally.

Also, those pictures of James and Louise are so much fun! I love those two

It is a bit weird but it is harmless fun. I just think James is such a character and we see Isabella acting silly all the time, if they met they would have such a fun play date!

What is with all these cute little Royal's rocking sunglasses? Henrik looks ADORABLE with is sunglasses. Too cute.

Henrik does look adorable and soooooo stylish with these sunglasses. Children look very cool wearing them.

Leonor and Sofia are very, very beautiful little girls.

They really are exceptionally beautiful. I love how one is brown eyed and one blue eyed and a little sad they are losing their "baby fat" and getting older. Adorable shorts outfits, especially Leonor's shiny ones.

Beautiful phtos of the two Infantitas. Leonor is a beautiful girl, but my heart goes to Sofia. She is enchanting!

Both them are beautiful, but Leonor is unbelievably stunning. She could be a model for advertisements, I think. She´s practically picture-perfect ;)

Leonor has beautiful eyes, they are so blue. They are both beautiful little girls who will grow up, no doubt, to be stunning but I agree. Leonor is a beautiful little girl.

The royal children are all so cute! It's nice to see them all enjoying themselves during their summer vacations

Leonor and Sofia look like the infants in a Diego Velasquez painting.

Leonor and Sofia are indeed very beautiful little girls. I think they would look absolutely precious in period children's clothing. They're very angel-like :wub:.

Isabella is a little ham :D. I love her poses and smiles.

These are courtesy of Archduchess Zelia. She posted these photos in the 'Christian, Isabella, Vincent and Josephine News and Pictures' thread in the Danish section. New official portraits of Vincent and Josephine (Christian and Isabella have theirs as well), taken by Princess Mary:

Vincent:
Image Upper.com - View Photo

Josephine:
Image Upper.com - View Photo

They're both very beautiful, just like their older siblings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom