Clumsy Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read somewhere, a long time ago, that Queen Ingrid thought Margrethe was clumsy and the Queen yelled at her daughter for stepping on her train.

why was queen margrethe lyin on the floor? it is so funny. uuuhhhh, queen sofia... i know hilary should have done somthing. if i was one of those guards at the background, i would have laughed. but i don't think sophia is clumsy at all. she is very elegant and every bit the queen. i think if you're being watched all the time, youll slip once in a while.

Sarah, duchess of york tripped in her new shoes when she went meet some well-wishers after the birth of one of her daughters.

CATS said:
Sarah, duchess of york tripped in her new shoes when she went meet some well-wishers after the birth of one of her daughters.
that sounds like something she would do:)

aj00192557 said:
why was queen margrethe lyin on the floor? it is so funny. uuuhhhh, queen sofia... i know hilary should have done somthing. if i was one of those guards at the background, i would have laughed. but i don't think sophia is clumsy at all. she is very elegant and every bit the queen. i think if you're being watched all the time, youll slip once in a while.

Queen Margrethe toke the fall because she was in that time using som very high heels on her shoes.
Later on her doctors has tolde her to use som lower heels because she has som very fragile knees.

The late Duke of Gloucester, Prince Henry, was quite clumsy I suppose. He broke his leg several times in a year...

I remember seeing a picture of CP Victoria while she was in an official visit to Netherlands. She apparently knocked out a road sign (I'm not sure if it's really a road sign) but she definitely has a picture of that. Maybe someone of us can re-post that picture. It was really funny because Victoria was so shy but everyone seems to channel her clumsiness. I think she was in a park or something.

In 1959, Princess Alexandra accidentally sat on a Governor General's new top hat when getting into her car.

Prince Philip has often been clumsy with his choice of words.

CP Maxima sometimes seems a bit clumsy to me. Well, who else?

Prince Carl Philip acted a little clumsy during the birthday festivities for Queen Margarethe of Denmark. When he, princess Victoria and Daniel were walking up the stairs to an event he stepped on his sisters' dresses trail. Victoria was almost falling but was able to get back her control. It was very funny as all three of them started laughing about it.

Charlotte Casiraghi has been very clumsy from times to times.The way she is sitting,walking etc.Of course she remains my fav.:rolleyes:

Ive read the Duke of Connaught once fell out of a window

Hasn't HM Queen Sofia of Spain tripped and fallen in public several times...once in front of President and Mrs Clinton at the White House, and again as late as a few weeks ago? :sad:

As for Charlotte Casiraghi, this is the first I have read about any clumsiness..I have seen her ride and as an equestrienne she is the picture of poise and elegance.

Also, I remember reading somewhere that Fabiola, Queen of the Belgians almost dislocated her tiara while trying to get into a limousine, then another time she embraced another female and HER crown got tangled up with the other woman's?

If you ever see a photo of the tiara involved in both incidents you would understand...it is the Spanish Wedding Tiara and it is spectacular.

Well she tends to be very clumsy from times to times.But then here are 2 pictures of poise and elegance:
Imageshack - 301709076.jpg - Uploaded by agerder
Imageshack - 301709075.jpg - Uploaded by agerder
and see this one:
Charlotte Casiraghi Pictures - ETAM 2010 Fashion Show - Zimbio
sitting at the front row and looking like that..Anyway that's my opinion (and not only mine but anyway..read her threads here and at the Fashion Spot and you'll see what i mean).
As for her riding skills you can visit the thread concerning her equestrian career and see what people who ride as well are talking about.Charlotte,Caroline and Stephanie are my fav royals but Charlotte despite her beauty has an isuue with clumsiness since her childhood.

source:zimbio

Well she tends to be very clumsy from times to times.But then here are 2 pictures of poise and elegance:
Imageshack - 301709076.jpg - Uploaded by agerder
Imageshack - 301709075.jpg - Uploaded by agerder
and see this one:
Charlotte Casiraghi Pictures - ETAM 2010 Fashion Show - Zimbio
sitting at the front row and looking like that..Anyway that's my opinion (and not only mine but anyway..read her threads here and at the Fashion Spot and you'll see what i mean).
As for her riding skills you can visit the thread concerning her equestrian career and see what people who ride as well are talking about.Charlotte,Caroline and Stephanie are my fav royals but Charlotte despite her beauty has an isuue with clumsiness since her childhood.

source:zimbio

Poor Charlotte...God I am so happy I am not famous...that is just wrong! :sad:

The only clumsy photo I have seen is when she was about fourteen and was wearing heels that were too high for her...and she fell. :ohmy: She was with her stepfather Ernst-August.

Oh well..she is stunning, reportedly brilliant, and super wealthy, clumsiness be damned!

Prince Carl Philip acted a little clumsy during the birthday festivities for Queen Margarethe of Denmark. When he, princess Victoria and Daniel were walking up the stairs to an event he stepped on his sisters' dresses trail. Victoria was almost falling but was able to get back her control. It was very funny as all three of them started laughing about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFB2RO7sua0

It's towards the end of this video. I didn't know Carl Philip stepped on her train. It looked as if Victoria tripped up herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom